xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Depending on your choices, they can be on good terms. The MC can confess to Sage he likes Quinn, have several sexual intercourses with her, try to kiss her and tell her he missed her at the Prep's party. Actually Quinn and the MC on a Dik path are getting along well. You're not even forced to defend Maya when Quinn scolded her.

But I agree, helping her should be optional for players. Unless the consequences become too important and the MC has to be involved for the greater good.
Yeah agree i’m Fine with any attempt to try and help her being optional.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
What if this is a DIKs+Quinn kind of a situation? Since MC is now officially part of the fraternity, he'll get dragged into this one way or another.
Furthermore, if Vinnie is effectively Quinn'supplier the whole thing will be bigger than her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
See dumb shit right there. I'm not saying I disagree with you but that would be really piss poor writing. Honestly unless you are along the Sage route then Quinn getting in trouble due to drugs wouldn't really impact anyone other than maybe Tommy depending on his level of involvement. I know everyone hates my scientific, logical mind but just knowing someone doesn't get you in trouble with any sort of authority. Maya/Josy wouldn't get dragged into it. The HOT's MIGHT be screwed because most of them are doing and involved in the drugs, Sage would not get implicated because as far as we know and from what's been said she is against drugs. Tommy, Leon, Jamie and John Boy would get slaps on the wrist. Wrongful Possession and Use is trivial in the eyes of the law. Distribution however is HUGE!

Edit - I know I'm not the only one who thought the forced relationship with Maya/Josy was BS. This would be no different and in fact even worse because it could be life/game altering. Hell it could go against the whole affinity to have a Chick Good Guy be forced to help out a girl who has been selling drugs, women and is trying to pimp out 2 of his potential LI's. TALK ABOUT FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't necessarily call it "piss poor writing", more like "not-so-great game design" because it gets back to my earlier point about the choices vs the overarching story and how the execution of these two things in tandem might not work so well in terms of player perception.

There will be players out there who have generally avoided things with Quinn - rejected her menu, gave up at the cumpetition, didn't stay with Sage, and didn't smoke weed with her - but because the overarching story will likely involve some big plot involving Quinn, all players will be forced to deal with it and her. This wouldn't be the fault of bad writing, but bad execution of giving people freedom of choice to avoid certain characters to the point where they feel like this character shouldn't be involved in the MC's story if they choose not to engage with them, and then having them be involved anyway because the story dictates that it be so.

It's a bit of a problem with this game where it seems that DPC wants to tell a particular story, but the choices being made aren't really driving that overall story and it's creating situations that seem contradictory to the choices that players can make along the way.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I wouldn't necessarily call it "piss poor writing", more like "not-so-great game design" because it gets back to my earlier point about the choices vs the overarching story and how the execution of these two things in tandem might not work so well in terms of player perception.

There will be players out there who have generally avoided things with Quinn - rejected her menu, gave up at the cumpetition, didn't stay with Sage, and didn't smoke weed with her - but because the overarching story will likely involve some big plot involving Quinn, all players will be forced to deal with it and her. This wouldn't be the fault of bad writing, but bad execution of giving people freedom of choice to avoid certain characters to the point where they feel like this character shouldn't be involved in the MC's story if they choose not to engage with them, and then having them be involved anyway because the story dictates that it be so.

It's a bit of a problem with this game where it seems that DPC wants to tell a particular story, but the choices being made aren't really driving that overall story and it's creating situations that seem contradictory to the choices that players can make along the way.
Brotha you call it what you want, use whatever flowery words you feel are needed (this isn't a criticism of you). However DPC is the creator of this and if he want's to tell his story, I get it but then he should make it a KN not a VN/game. Half of the issues most of us have with the game would disappear if he did that, granted most of us wouldn't be here if he did that. There is no logical reason for a Chick Affinity, Maya/Josy Poly MC to give a flying fluck what happens to Quinn. You can't just write a story for one side of the affinity chart. Just like DIK's didn't like the Maya/Josy force, Chick's aren't going to like the potential Quinn force. If your going to create a game with choices than you need to be willing to create a branching game that takes into account those choices, right?

Edit - He has created a choose your own adventure that doesn't really let you choose anything substantial

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
I certainly hope we can help Quinn for Quinn's sake not for hots or Sage.
I hope he helps Quinn for Riona's sake... for all I can predict, she's the one who is going to suffer for Quinn's actions before Quinn gets the schtick.
Quinn is "Fun" and the "Wild One" "Rebel Yell" alluring, yes. But Riona.... just hmmmm she get's to me more.
Anywho, here's to hoping that helping them out of the situation, is at the very least an option.

Jul 17, 2020
whoa, Quinn, storm is coming. I agree, hope there's an option to help her but not a force one, no point helping on chick route:ROFLMAO:, I like Quinn, I don't know why but she somewhat remind me of Melissa of AL, yeah I know, that's bs, maybe because I wanna help her, lead her to the right track.

on Maya/Josy, in my very first playthrough, when everything is new to me, I was determined to pursue Maya, lost interest to Josy because of the bf thing. Then ep3 came and that shattered it, ep4 and 5 didn't much help either, what's the point of poly route if in the end MC will only choose one Ll? *cough* Acting Lessons *cough* and I thought friendship route will be different but nope, still doubts and uncertainties. Too much drama smh. Oh well, I prefer Josy over Maya now though, at least, she's been MC's crush.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Still waiting on that Heather ending where they go and meet the MCs dad and hes like "son how did u meet this one? just like i met your mom right? love at first sight? and your like "haha no, she hated my guts and wouldn't even talk to me". Complete opposite of how his dad met his mom :cool:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: imfedupdawg

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Can anyone explain to me why this game is so insanely popular on here? It looks interesting, but I'm curious for your reasons.
One of my main reasons is the Main Character isn't a creeping little pervert (he's taller than main love interests and while there are a couple peeping opportunities they're mostly out of character) While he acts immature and over sensitive (he's 18/19 so that's certainly to be expected) even on the Dik path he's generally a pretty upstanding guy (even more so on the Chik route).

After that there are lots of other characters available with different looks, personalities, and availability (some of the characters like Jill take a long time to develop a relationship while others are available for sex almost immediately)

While there is fighting, bullying, drug use and other material that might be offensive to some so far the developer stays away from sexual violence and other content I don't like.

I didn't play the developer's other game (Acting Lessons) until after I played this for a while, but it is generally the reason I've heard for most people that don't want to get into this as it had some bad material (while it is a possibility I think the developer has decided to go a different direction with this game).

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The problem I see with the game design is that his story starts at A and has to go all the way to Z. However to get there he needs certain things to happen. So even though we come to crossroad B and C. He needs us to go to C in order to reach D, following? So lets say we choose C, right? All good no changes needed. However if we choose B, as we start to go down that road his "force" takes place and something blocks the road so we have to backtrack and take C anyway or it bypasses C but ends up at D anyway. The scenery may fluctuate a little but no matter what, in order for his story to work, we have to go along his route. That is not "poor game design" it is plain and simple a linear story that has the illusion of choice and content put in or blocked depending on our little choices but no matter what it's just window dressing. Unfortunately that is what is breaking this game. The fact that however we "design" our character and his personality we are forced to do things that run contradictory to who the MC is as a person based upon our choices and that is why I say this is bad writing.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes i have v 04.02. Where is the file to download?
It was in the OP, but it seems that it's only the Mac update file that's there now. Guess you'll just have to get full game version if you're looking for the Windows version.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Is there a way to start playing from somewhere in the middle of the game? I am using a new laptop and couldnt get ahold of my old save

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Monica is Josy's step-mom (married to Pete) and Tommy's actual mom.
Yeah, I know that. That's not my point. The point is why mention her name so much if she's not going to appear in the game or be relevant? She could have just said "step-mom", no reason to add another for us to remember if it's not relevant.
Yes. She'll just be some random ho. Not worth knowing.
Hey, speak for yourself :ROFLMAO:
Wait a big honking minute! Something is missing on that day:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that was just a peck on the cheek, though.
I know everyone hates my scientific, logical mind
No, we don't.

I could see a CHICK MC helping someone for drug trouble, but a CHICK MC having a good enough relationship with Quinn to do so... Could happen, but I don't see how right now.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
come on no ... it seems a bit extreme

so Maya didn't even choose her sexuality? also in that did she accept others decision?

because of that choice, her relationship with her father was ruined (without simultaneously saving his relationship with Josy). I hope she was at least convinced of it
I would agree with Holy Bacchus on this. I knew a girl who was convinced she was gay by her partner she met in college but she constantly was aroused by men to the point she was afraid to drink around them because she became very hetero when intoxicated (all the time I knew her she never gave up claiming she was only a lesbian and not bi). Maya's background is a little different but her circumstance could be very similar.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I could see a CHICK MC helping someone for drug trouble, but a CHICK MC having a good enough relationship with Quinn to do so... Could happen, but I don't see how right now.
I have a Neutral MC who has a fairly good relationship with Quinn; took her number for the menu, fucked her during the cumpetition, and smoked weed with her and fucked her on the roof of the mansion. Also did some small things like make fun of Dawe on Rooster that she liked and texted her after the prep party. One more major CHICK decision and my MC will have a CHICK affinity, so it's certainly possible to be CHICK and have a decent relationship with her right now.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Is there a way to start playing from somewhere in the middle of the game? I am using a new laptop and couldnt get ahold of my old save
Some people might have saves up, but half way through the game there are a lot of choices already made. Might be better to run back through from the beginning (I usually do that anyhow when a new episode comes out in case I forgot things along the way).

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes