Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's not what I said. We are indeed forced to choose a door at the end of episode 3 with the information we have at this moment. It would be a dick move to have in the next episode a "Oh, btw. Here's what happened before you left Maya's room" after we choose a path. I didn't say we were forced to choose any particular route.
I wouldn't be surprised if it did since MC is the one narrating over certain parts of the game. For all we know Episode 4 can pick up right where Episode 3 ended in Maya's room.

Reactions: michael1984

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Derek's door will always be open no matter what options you make through out the first 3 episodes.
Uhm! That was the only test I missed. I even thought of playing again choosing only bad options with him to verify this. But thinking a little, makes perfect sense, right? At least one of the doors must be open lol
That's not what I said. We are indeed forced to choose a door at the end of episode 3 with the information we have at this moment. It would be a dick move to have in the next episode a "Oh, btw. Here's what happened before you left Maya's room" after we choose a path. I didn't say we were forced to choose any particular route.
In my view this would surely happen.
It may simply not make any difference in the next choice of MC, but (no matter what happens in that room) he simply needs to leave.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if it did since MC is the one narrating over certain parts of the game. For all we know Episode 4 can pick up right where Episode 3 ended in Maya's room.
I think we need to know the same as the MC at that point, otherwise we would be choosing something in behalf of the MC without information he has and we don't. It would make little sense. And it would make the things he says at the end of the episode about Josy and Maya weird, because they are supposed to be his current opinion on people.

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
My assumption is that the two girls asked to be alone in order to talk to each other about what MC knowing both of them and we he did or did not do with them will affect their relationship rather than some fight. I'm guessing one of the first things that will happen regardless of which door we choose is he will explain to the new temp roomie what happened in order to fill us in so we should have all the info from the beginning.

Each day that passes without a release date announced makes my hopes for a DiK Christmas a little smaller. While it would be nice to have it dropped as a present on Christmas with no prior warning I'm thinking that since this is both the end of a season and planned for a Steam release that he will need extra time to polish it so that it's completely finished and he can move on to Season 2.

Reactions: Gods

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Too be honest I don't see the hate on Maya either...

But I gues she is the person to dislike for this time...

Before it was Quinn for a while … And Bella for a short time as well.. And now its Maya.... Next episode it be someone else...

For me I don't dislike any girl beside those peacock hair women with their ultra feminst mindset
hey, I want you to be %100 honest with me because I won't be honest with you at all. I may have lied about this stuff with you, too bad, I didn't tell the truth to you again. And if you don't tell me what do you plan on the weekend, I will be upset with you because I want you to be honest with me. Do I need to be honest to you too as well? Hahaha, no. I will manipulate every possible person into what I desire because I need that tuition money. Do you want the truth? Well, I will wait to tell you about my relationship until she comes through the door because why? Because she did come through the door. If she didn't, you wouldn't know because you didn't need to know it yet. Hell, we can just play around with each other but this fact doesn't mean I will be open with you.
Here is the situation, I cheated on my long distance relationship, because I need to do it for my pledge stuff. You didn't need to know the truth, even if you didn't ask I wouldn't tell you about it because you not asking would be my excuse instead of free tuition.
Yes, her reasoning will make it all the more different, I am sure of it.

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
Sorry probably an off topic question, but how do I get those Being a DIK signatures on my profile?

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I don't even know what that thing next to joystick is.....Never had that! View attachment 485191
Ugh get the walker ready, cause yep im that old. I had this system, and my NES along with my Super NES, N64, Playstation 1 - 2 (best system ever made) and so forth and so on.

So since its now conformed im an old fudger these are words of wisdom that must be followed as fact.
Ready!!!!!

JOSY/MAYA BEST GIRL PERIOD......

lordeatheater

Feb 13, 2019
My first computer system was the Commodore 64, also built my first RPG on that baby. Though the whole game was corrupted when I added a super monster as a joke for a friend playing the game the "Shit Brown Cock".. it spawned into every game zone and was impossible to kill. To my dismay I couldn't delete it from my codebase and it would randomly spawn and kill everything in the game map. :(

I didn't have a lot of save cartridges to spare.. Just the one. (sniff) I had to start all over after spending 4 weeks of my summer writing that game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jun 28, 2018
Ugh get the walker ready, cause yep im that old. I had this system, and my NES along with my Super NES, N64, Playstation 1 - 2 (best system ever made) and so forth and so on.

So since its now conformed im an old fudger these are words of wisdom that must be followed as fact.
Ready!!!!!

JOSY/MAYA BEST GIRL PERIOD......
nah youre not old, you didnt say atari or coleco. first system i was allowed to touch was my dads nes, my first system i actually got was sega gen.

Reactions: michael1984

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

This week I pushed hard with coding and posing renders.

I'm working on the final free-roam and the events for it. I have ~100-200 more renders left to pose, if everything goes well I will be done with that next week.

Animations are rendering and the queue is decreasing.

I estimate the remaining render time to be ~1.5-2 weeks. This gives me time to polish the game and make sure that I didn't forget to add anything.

I wanted to make this a December release, but the beta tests and proofreading will likely start the days between Christmas and the new year. That process takes approximately 2 weeks, which means that we're looking at an early January release. An exact date will be announced when beta testing starts.

Walkthrough news

Tomorrow, the first draft of "Being a DIK: The Complete Official Guide" is released, consisting of 119 pages, covering Episodes 1-3. It will be available for all $1 patrons for one week, so make sure you grab your copy during this time.

After one week, it will be posted in the $15 tier. My plan is to update the walkthrough after and between episodes.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake​

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

I'm working on the final free-roam and the events for it. I have ~100-200 more renders left to pose, if everything goes well I will be done with that next week.

I estimate the remaining render time to be ~1.5-2 weeks. This gives me time to polish the game and make sure that I didn't forget to add anything.

I wanted to make this a December release, but the beta tests and proofreading will likely start the days between Christmas and the new year. That process takes approximately 2 weeks, which means that we're looking at an early January release. An exact date will be announced when beta testing starts.

Walkthrough news

Tomorrow, the first draft of "Being a DIK: The Complete Official Guide" is released, consisting of 119 pages, covering Episodes 1-3. It will be available for all $1 patrons for one week, so make sure you grab your copy during this time.

After one week, it will be posted in the $15 tier. My plan is to update the walkthrough after and between episodes.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake​
From my side i'm not so happy about these news that i can read in this post
If the release from what i read in this post will be make in the beginning of January will be more close to a 5 months time frame release , than 4 months ...
I can understand the usually huge content that there will be in this release , but for me it's too long this waiting , i tend to forget about the previous content and to get bored
Personally i prefer to cancel my actually pledge i've with DPK ( Also if are only 10 $ , i'm really sorry to tell this ) , waiting maybe for next updates if there will be less distance with time ( personally i prefer less content , but every 2-3 months max ) i can reconsider my decision

Deoku

May 5, 2017

Walkthrough news

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake​
Nice so we now at least have full confirmation it won't be out this month, which is fine for me at least. While I'm sure me and many others would have loved this for Christmas (that part is a bit disappointing, sure); I would rather have a full polished update than a rushed and buggy one. It's great seeing his work ethic and progress in action I wish more adult game Patreon devs were like this. Granted the game isn't done just yet but I really hope he keeps the same drive throughout this project. :)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Personally i prefer to cancel my actually pledge i've with DPK ( Also if are only 10 $ , i'm really sorry to tell this ) , waiting maybe for next updates if there will be less distance with time ( personally i prefer less content , but every 2-3 months max ) i can reconsider my decision

Your probably in the minority on that one, most ppl seem to prefer bigger updates.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes