Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Pretty sure Tremolo's is the MC and Neil's surname
No. It's his tooster handle based on a musical term.

In music, tremolo (Italian pronunciation: ), or tremolando ( ), is a trembling effect. There are two types of tremolo.

The first is a rapid reiteration:

• of a single , particularly used on , by rapidly moving the bow back and forth; plucked strings such as on a , where it is called (Italian pronunciation: ) or "whispering"; and , in which a single note is repeated extremely rapidly with a (or "pick") on traditionally plucked string instruments such as guitar (although a pick is not necessary to execute a tremolo), mandolin, etc.
  • between two notes or chords in alternation, an imitation (not to be confused with a ) of the preceding that is more common on . Mallet instruments such as the are capable of either method.
  • a on any , whether tuned or untuned.

A second type of tremolo is a variation in :

• as produced on organs by
  • using electronic effects in guitar amplifiers and effects pedals which rapidly turn the volume of a signal up and down, creating a "shuddering" effect
  • an imitation of the same by strings in which pulsations are taken in the same bow direction
  • a involving a wide or slow , not to be confused with the or "Monteverdi trill"

Some use a (misnamed) lever called a "tremolo arm" or " " that allows a performer to lower or (usually, to some extent) raise the pitch of a note or chord, an effect properly termed or "pitch bend". This non-standard use of the term "tremolo" refers to pitch rather than amplitude. However, the term "trem" or "tremolo" is still used to refer to a built for a whammy bar, or the bar itself. True tremolo for an electric guitar, , or any electronic signal would normally be produced by a simple . Electronic tremolo effects were available on many early . Tremolo effects pedals are also widely used to achieve this effect. In acoustic instruments, for e.g. guitar, tremolo effect provides the sustenance of sound for a longer span.

Reactions: Corellien

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Sage was my first choice, and she is still my favorite, but the same thing happened to me with Selina, when the game progressed I ended up choosing her as my main run (and the coincidences with Badik don't end there, my second favorite here is M&J, in Become, Lisa-Jade).
Shitty part about BAR tho was the fact that you could stand to lose every girl in a second... Like I did Jane, Lisa, silena and Anna's routes in on one playthrough.. All was good none of em knew about each other but then Jane and Salina found out MC was playing them both so they dumped him... It was pretty shitty as well cause they were really hurt MC broke their hearts and their trust. I just hope That won't happen in BAD, imagine losing all 5 LIs in one walkthrough,but I feel like compared to BAR's MC, Tremelo is more open about his courtships.

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Shitty part about BAR tho was the fact that you could stand to lose every girl in a second... Like I did Jane, Lisa, silena and Anna's routes in on one playthrough.. All was good none of em knew about each other but then Jane and Salina found out MC was playing them both so they dumped him... It was pretty shitty as well cause they were really hurt MC broke their hearts and their trust. I just hope That won't happen in BAD, imagine losing all 5 LIs in one walkthrough,but I feel like compared to BAR's MC, Tremelo is more open about his courtships.
the hospital scene! Although here in BaDik the LIs are getting dangerously close, the difference is that for now there are no "official" or "serious" relations... I don't think I'm going to witness such a scene here either, I think my last manwhore run was abandoned in chapter 4.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
the worst part of this twist is that it is completely unnecessary and does not bring any evolution

MC complains about being the rebound guy (without this ever having given him any problems, to be precise he might have complained about it, but it's a choice in a dialogue that doesn't change anything else), Sage says she understands and is willing to wait, and waits 15-20 seconds

in the end Mc if he was the rebound guy is still the rebound guy, nothing at all has changed, except that we now know that Mc is dissatisfied with the relationship he had with Sage

but what solutions do you want two girls who didn't even talk to each other to find? Maya arrives at BR already framed (we will find out how much) by her father's loan/scam.

and the BR, or another college, was the only oasis where they could find themselves (choice made before knowing that Quinn existed in the world) and Maya without the illusion of free tuition the only thing she could do was to surrender to her father's ultimatum

in my opinion a character can be said to be antagonistic to another only if he voluntarily obstructs or damages another one

Then, to say that Quinn damages the relationship between Josy and Maya because she indirectly and unwillingly allows Josy to enter the HOTs, which Josy is happy to do, to escape from a danger that has nothing to do with Quinn (Maya's father) seems to me a logical stretch.

isn't it enough for Quinn to be the nemesis of Maya and in the future probably of Sage?
You said nemesis, not me.

I also laid out how Quinn's downfall could negatively affect Jill and Bella which you ignored.

To me it seems like you're stretching by attempting to exclude Josy. If Quinn had chosen to be honest with Maya from the beginning she never would've tried to join, Josy would then have been free to do without hurting Maya and could even have used the money she was saving (by not living in the dorms) to help fund Maya's tuition.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You said nemesis, not me.

I also laid out how Quinn's downfall could negatively affect Jill and Bella which you ignored.

To me it seems like you're stretching by attempting to exclude Josy. If Quinn had chosen to be honest with Maya from the beginning she never would've tried to join, Josy would then have been free to do without hurting Maya and could even have used the money she was saving (by not living in the dorms) to help fund Maya's tuition.
for me they are almost synonymous... antagonist is more like narrative, nemesis is more like comics or bible

if she could do it without Quinn, she could do it now after the scavenger hunt, what would prevent it now? or right away, since Josy didn't seem to believe in free tuition (assuming that with the money for a membership and lots of love you can pay for 2 memberships...)

for you Quinn with his actions has damaged Josy, Josy of her own has not realized and does not even show a particular bitterness towards him (which for example has against Tommy)

and all this has nothing to do with the fact that Quinn remains a negative character, with many shadows and very little light.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
I've seen a lot of people being worried about the download size of episode 8 since it's 19GB and which site they should use to prevent long download durations. Especially now that Nopy has been shut down (rip).

I recommend you to take the following approach to be fully prepared for D-day (19 November 2021) and not be aggravated by immensely slow download speeds:

1. Download the MEGA Application on your device. Use the app, not the MEGA website itself.

2. Register for 2 different free VPN's and download the corresponding applications.
    I myself use ProvadoVPN and Windscribe since they allow you to use 10GB/month for free.

3. Now you are fully setup and you will be able to download the file within the hour doing the following:
  • Import the BaDik file in the MEGA app and start downloading it. After 5GB it will stop since the limit on your personal IP-address has been reached.
  • Activate one of your 2 free VPN's and it will automatically start downloading again since the VPN provides you another IP address based on a chosen location. If it didn't start automatically, just continue your download. After 5GB it will stop again.
  • Choose a different location in your VPN app and it will allow you to download another 5GB before it ultimately stops again. You'll be at 15GB of the total 19GB.
  • Quit using your 1st free VPN (let's say ProvadoVPN) and switch to your second one (for example Windscribe). Activate it and the final 4GB will be downloaded.
  • Hooray you can play!
I tested it out with a similar sized file and the download took 30-40 min to complete it. My Wifi is quite average and I managed to reach 10-16mb/second using this method.​
shazba already explained a similar method but I'm not capable of downloading extra data by switching it on and off. So I have to use the provided monthly 10GB on the free VPN's. I think the method mentioned above should do the trick for everyone who doesn't want to pay for MEGA.​
You can find shazba 's comment here below:​
Thanks for this, I will give this a try. I have a dedicated VPN that is easy to switch locations, so hopefully that'll do the trick.
If people are really struggling to download and I am able to pick up the download quickly via Mega I will look into creating a torrent.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
the hospital scene! Although here in BaDik the LIs are getting dangerously close, the difference is that for now there are no "official" or "serious" relations... I don't think I'm going to witness such a scene here either, I think my last manwhore run was abandoned in chapter 4.
The hospital scene indeed... Lol I was like nooooo why now!! Why did they have to be there at the same time!! granted Salina does work their so obviously she'd be there.
That's also what I've noticed, we 7 episodes in and there's still no official relationship.. Sage is a fuck buddy, Bella is a complicated issue, Jill.. Well Jill is more like a kissing friend I don't know how to describe her. Of course Tremolo does date both Maya and Josy officially but that's on a trial run so It's not solidified yet. In BAR the MC dates them all behind their backs so I can't see Tremolo suffering the same fate as him.
The first time I played BAD I did the solo girl run, or the Jill run to be more specific .. As you can imagine there wasn't much content but after episode 6 I played the game from over with a mod and just did every girls routes in one walkthrough and banged eveyone lol .. I did the manwhore walkthrough if you will.

Last edited:
Reactions: sorco2003

darji

Nov 3, 2021
wait what hospital scene? Are these path so much different? I just focused on Bella and in the begining Jowsy and Maya.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
for me they are almost synonymous... antagonist is more like narrative, nemesis is more like comics or bible

if she could do it without Quinn, she could do it now after the scavenger hunt, what would prevent it now? or right away, since Josy didn't seem to believe in free tuition (assuming that with the money for a membership and lots of love you can pay for 2 memberships...)

for you Quinn with his actions has damaged Josy, Josy of her own has not realized and does not even show a particular bitterness towards him (which for example has against Tommy)

and all this has nothing to do with the fact that Quinn remains a negative character, with many shadows and very little light.
From what I've seen of the storylines, Quinn is only pissed at Josy for cracking a "short" joke when they very first meet - from there on, her attempts to stop the duo joining are aimed at Maya. Now obviously if Quinn succeeds in keeping Maya out of the sorority, Josy doesn't get in either; but I don't see that Quinn particularly doesn't want Josy to join, it's Maya she is trying to block. (It could in fact be both, but I see no evidence that it is...)

On the other hand, whether Quinn's screwing over Josy deliberately or just as collateral damage, doesn't affect Josy being screwed over ...

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes