Seeking Best Completed Shotacon RPG / Management Sim / VN

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i would like to know of any rpg / management sims games that have shota element on it, i don't care if it is male protagonist or female protagonist as long as it is for straight audience, and it is not honey select type of game, i recently found this game if any of you know another games please feel free to share it on this thread​

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
added Incest Tag
added NTR Tag
added betrayal tag
added dark beauty reina
added The loud house : lost panties
added my office adventures
added all demon go to heaven
added hollow mansion
added daily life of my countryside
added after the fire
added huntr
added slice of venture origins
added poor boy older girl hypnosis plan
added staying with aunt katie
added lust friends
added summer memories
added ideology and friction append
added loving memories
added ordeal of princess eris

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Added Sana
Added Riruru : the wife used to be a magical girl
Added The depravity of a lewd vampire
Added Trample on Schatten
Added Sisterly Bliss : Don't let mom find out
Added Evenicle
Added Yagai Gakushuu
Added Country girl keiko
Added My yandere sister loves me too much
Added Sakura apprentice
Added Young Wife Souffle
Added School of Lust

GiuGiu

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for your recommendation list!

Other suggestions (only from F95):

Anera The Demon Tower [RPGM] [Completed]
Bones' Tales: The Manor [RPGM]
Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation [RPGM] [Completed]

Cos Ro 3 [RPGM] [Completed]
Cuckoldry Festival [RPGM] [Completed]

Desire Eater [RPGM]
Ecchi Mery and the Perils of the Cosmic Shrine [RPGM] [Completed]

Everything Investigator Girl [RPGM] [Completed]
Exorcist Shrine Maiden Inaho [RPGM] [Completed]

Feeling of Life [RPGM] [Abandoned]
Frontier of Sister Indulgence [Wolf RPG] [Completed]
Gachinko Pirates [RPGM] [Completed]
Gran Ende [RPGM] [Completed]
Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [RPGM]
I am a Prostitute [Unity] [Completed]
Knights Of The Phantasm [RPGM] [Completed]

Lust Grimm [RPGM] [Completed]
Meltys Quest [RPGM] [Completed]
Milf Game Mother Fantasy [RPGM] [Completed]

Milf in Time [Ren'Py] [Abandoned]
Momo Gets Laid [Other] [Completed]
Monster Getter! [RPGM] [Completed]
Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation [RPGM] [Completed]
Netorare Imouto Misaki [Wolf RPG] [Completed]

President Yukino [Wolf RPG] [Completed]
Reign of the Succubus [RPGM] [Completed]
ROBF [Asgar Knights] [RPGM] [Completed]

Rune's Pharmacy [RPGM] [Completed]
Saint Emiliana [RPGM] [Completed]

Succumate [RPGM] [Completed]

The Last Man on Earth [RPGM] [Completed]
The Promised Rosary [RPGM] [Completed]
Treasure Hunter Claire [Wolf RPG] [Completed]

Trick or Treat [RPGM] [Completed]
Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc [VN]

Wet Summer Days [Other] [Completed]

Welcome to Mon Musume Park [RPGM] [Completed]

Considerations:
For my part, the games (not necessarily I completed) are very vanilla with possible fetishes but nothing too hardcore or morbid;
It is possible that, within the revised forum rules, some games were excluded/not included and intrinsically leaving from this list (e.g. Inma No Ken, Itjazura War, My Secret Summer Vacation, Me and Milf and Shota, Spoiled Child);
The game Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt: I am waiting for new updates (currently with version 0.01) to confirm a more concrete shota content. Other games with this situation:
Nymphomania Priestess (0.25), Tales Of Lewdia (0.1.5);
I omitted Mucchi Muchi sequels games (they are mentioned in the link provided);
The collection of
Meet And Fuck Games was not put on the list because only a small part has related content;

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for your recommendation list, correct me if I'm wrong, but School of Lust is not marked as complete (although I wish it were true).

Other suggestions (only from F95):

Anera The Demon Tower [RPGM] [Completed]
Bones' Tales: The Manor [RPGM]
Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation [RPGM] [Completed]

Cos Ro 3 [RPGM] [Completed]
Cuckoldry Festival [RPGM] [Completed]
Ecchi Mery and the Perils of the Cosmic Shrine [RPGM] [Completed]
Exorcist Shrine Maiden Inaho [RPGM] [Completed]
Feeling of Life [RPGM] [Abandoned]
Frontier of Sister Indulgence [Wolf RPG] [Completed]
Gachinko Pirates [RPGM] [Completed]
Gran Ende [RPGM] [Completed]
Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [RPGM]
I am a Prostitute [Unity] [Completed]
Knights Of The Phantasm [RPGM] [Completed]

Lust Grimm [RPGM] [Completed]
Meltys Quest [RPGM] [Completed]
Milf Game Mother Fantasy [RPGM] [Completed]

Milf in Time [Ren'Py] [Abandoned]
Momo Gets Laid [Other] [Completed]
Monster Getter! [RPGM] [Completed]
Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation [RPGM] [Completed]
Netorare Imouto Misaki [Wolf RPG] [Completed]

President Yukino [Wolf RPG] [Completed]
Reign of the Succubus [RPGM] [Completed]
ROBF [Asgar Knights] [RPGM] [Completed]
Rune's Pharmacy [RPGM] [Completed]
Saint Emiliana [RPGM] [Completed]
Succumate [RPGM] [Completed]
The Last Man on Earth [RPGM] [Completed]
The Promised Rosary [RPGM] [Completed]
Treasure Hunter Claire [Wolf RPG] [Completed]
Trick or Treat [RPGM] [Completed]
Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc [VN]
Wet Summer Days [Other] [Completed]
Welcome to Mon Musume Park [RPGM] [Completed]

Considerations:
For my part, the games (not necessarily I completed) are very vanilla with possible fetishes but nothing too hardcore or morbid;
It is possible that, within the revised forum rules, some games were excluded/not included and intrinsically leaving from this list (e.g. Inma No Ken, Itjazura War, My Secret Summer Vacation, Me and Milf and Shota, Spoiled Child);
The game Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt: I am waiting for new updates (currently with version 0.01) to confirm a more concrete shota content. Other games with this situation: Nymphomania Priestess (0.25), Tales Of Lewdia (0.1.5);
I omitted Mucchi Muchi sequels games (they are mentioned in the link provided);
The collection of
Meet And Fuck Games was not put on the list because only a small part has related content;
Thank you for the big list i will try it one by one

Reactions: Heissar and GiuGiu

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Thank you, but can you seperate between Japan Original and Western Production? I would love to choose between two list rather click on each link to see the preview then turn off.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Thank you, but can you seperate between Japan Original and Western Production? I would love to choose between two list rather click on each link to see the preview then turn off.
already do just look at Hentai and cartoon tag, hentai for 2d Japanesse art and cartoon for 2d Western art as for 3d CG i already exclude all honey select material so you can't see any honey select like game on those list

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Heya. Wanted to say thanks for the lists too. Played most of the best ones there, but still.

Here's a few additions/recommendations from the top of my head:

Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 1 & 2] [Turn Based] [Hentai]

This one is an absolute masterpiece and a must play. Not even for the H, but for the story, humor, epicness, the amount of play that a compleationist-type player can get from it. It's an alternative/subsequent story to the original trilogy. The MC is shota, and there is a huge world of monster girls with a WILD variety out there, all eager to do stuff to him (that is including some hardcore content and kinks). Tremendous amount of potential party members, all highly customizable, with big space for growth (job system, unlockable perks, etc).

Third and last part is still in development... and was there for so long that F95 even put an "Onhold" status to the game, I now see. But the developer is still very much working on it, and they've been releasing new content for the game actively in the last month at least.

Even with current amount of content, in unfinished state, the game can provide easily 1-6 months of play, depending on how much of a grindy player you are and how much time do you spend weekly/daily playing. Huge amount of content, as right now it holds 2 games and a half in intself.

There is an active blog that works on game translation, translates updates from the developer, provides the up-to-date translation patch with application instructions: . Someone should update the OP in the game thread here on F95 with a link to it, blog that is currently listed there has been inactive for 2 years now (ArzorX and others have picked up where Dargoth left things).

Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Turn Based] [Hentai] [Completed]

Another great, above average game - gameplay and thoroughness-wise. Not as much playable characters as the previous game, but still quite a few (17, if I am not mistaken). The game is colorful, filled with some nice humor (it's really funny to see how the female MC acts with added corruption), can easily provide many hours of play with it's multiple characters that you can train. Story is either on level or above average for an RPGM H game.

The H content is mostly girl on girl (with futas and else) or tentacles. But there are more than one shota scene there, tastefully done too.

All in all developer makes quality games, I guess.

Virgin Island [Turn Based] [Hentai] [Completed]

Another good RPGM game. This one is much lower in world and gameplay scale, no elaborate (relatively) team management. I think you play with a single character, the MC, who is a... hmmm... teenage girl warrior, was it? Anyway, the game has an art style that is pleasant to the eyes, and I think it is very well made. Somewhat short, but it suites the game. I'd say it is exactly at the right length.

H content is related to corruption of your character. You can do a virgin run too, which, I'm not sure, but I think it gives the true ending or something (it would make sense, look at the name of the game). There are several endings, 3-4, I think... or maybe just 2, not sure, played it quite a while ago.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Added Milf Game Mother Fantasy thanks to GiuGiu
Added Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation thanks to GiuGiu
Added Succumate thanks to GiuGiu
Added Monster Girl Quest thanks to Heissar
Added Lily Knight Saga thanks to Heissar
Added Virgin Island thanks to Heissar
Added Dilmur thanks to onurcamel
Added One Shota Natsu Yasumi thanks to lordofpie

*)'m not finished with GiuGiu list i need to play them once i play them i will add to the list as for milf in time i will exclude from the list since the game was abandoned by the dev almost 2 year

Would also question some of the inclusions on this list, in particular I don't think Away From Home or Harem Island have any Shota content.
since we don't have full picture of the MC and almost all of the sex scene are POV not showing MC face, and mc cousins cody, lily looks like a loli and shota and they are around mc age so i considered the mc shota just like them

Reactions: GiuGiu