clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Not sure if it is feasible but

Steam runs great. Purchase with Paypal for one time fee. Updates slide in automatically. I STRONGLY recommend if it is within your budget.

That's my Ted talk
I might do that when the game's out in full. As an avid Dnd player the story is enought to grab my attention heh.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I would say "superb" but I think we need to keep a superlative or three in reserve for your future work! So for now, lets just say:
  • brilliant
  • moving
  • world class
Oh FUCK IT, IT'S FUCKING SUPERB!!!
Thanks! I do think it's one of the best animations I've done, plus it's fairly long. Kinda rare :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a huge investment in the matrix side of the two worlds, the overpowered side.
The latest matrix movie showed how one could have fun in the real world side of the matrix also. This game feels still stuck in the fabulous fantasy setting of the matrix vs. a clueless cripple MC in the real life setting.
I'm so happy with the response this preview has gotten on the various platforms. Means a lot to me that the general tone and emotion of the scene is coming across so cleanly. I'm doing something right!
Does this huge scene with nice fantasy tones mean all the excitement is now inside the matrix? The side that is run by the architect friend of MC and he gets the short stick?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
This is a huge investment in the matrix side of the two worlds, the overpowered side.
The latest matrix movie showed how one could have fun in the real world side of the matrix also. This game feels still stuck in the fabulous fantasy setting of the matrix vs. a clueless cripple MC in the real life setting.

Does this huge scene with nice fantasy tones mean all the excitement is now inside the matrix? The side that is run by the architect friend of MC and he gets the short stick?
72c0b2_3f93253f0d814f25a37f72ccc9041853_mv2.gif

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
It is so melancholy and they seem to have a shared concern

Because I am a massive Perv:
I imagine that all the girls have decided that they are ready for a big orgy with the MC but they know they can't do their Gay Homie like that. So they sit platonically..... with sadness
I laughed at first, but then thinking about the orgy that didn't happen ... :cry:

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
The girls are ready for a Halloween Party!

It's that time of year. The spoops are everywhere! Our ladies thought about going for the scary look, but decided this would be better. I think I agree.

As some of you know, I've been couchsurfing for the past couple months. Staying with a friend while working on getting a new apartment. Well, it's done! As of this past weekend, I have moved into a new apartment with my buddy. I now officially have a proper office dedicated for working on the game.

Even better, with the ever looming uncertainty of not having a permanent residence no longer hanging over me, I am invigorated to get even more work done! I'll be throwing myself headlong into getting the new update done.

In addition to the move, I have invested a significant chunk of money into a new machine that will be dedicated PURELY to rendering the game. While it won't have a whole lot of impact for Chapter 6, as I'm about halfway done already, it will make a major difference going forward. Bigger scenes. Longer animations. More detailed shots.

Enjoy :)

Halloween.png

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes