Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Now I'm torn between two worlds too. Will the choice whether to give in to Alorine have some significant impacts possibly turning the story darker, or it's effects are rather cosmetic?
Early on, as in during chapters 1 through 4, nearly every choice is flavor. The only exception being whether or not you build a harem, which culminates in chapter 5.

However, some choices towards the end of c4, and going into c5, do impact where the game heads in the future. Even now, I'm rendering the c6 images and animations, and there are some different things you'll see based on those choices. They aren't major differences, yet, but they DO exist already.

As we move forward, those things will get bigger. Some choices will change (As in, if you're well into the dark path, some choices that would be available on the light path simply won't show up). How you interact with your friends/allies/npcs will change. Over time, there will not be a middle ground. You're going to pick a side.

It's going to present some epic challenges for me, but I'm going to do it :)

That being said, I'll likely be looking to hire artists in the near future to help do the posing/rendering!

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
He's gay. Even if he was holding her higher, it would be for support in some form lol
Yeah, I know. It was just a joke about previous discussions, here and elsewhere. And better to joke about it first than waiting for someone to bring it up seriously.
Your fault for not making him a paladin, though. We could say he was just laying on hands!

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, I know. It was just a joke about previous discussions, here and elsewhere. And better to joke about it first than waiting for someone to bring it up seriously.
Your fault for not making him a paladin, though. We could say he was just laying on hands!
Pfft, people are about as happy with having a Paladin around as they are with having a Bard.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
is there a walkthrough for the game ?
Nope, and this is intentional. The game is designed to be played how you want to play, with replayability. You cannot do anything "wrong". Just make choices based on the information available to you, and how you want your character to be.

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Pfft, people are about as happy with having a Paladin around as they are with having a Bard.
Ha! I laugh at your provocations good sir. You're just about dismissing the only two classes I play. I remember people being just happy to have my paladin around when I could make all the saving throws. And my evil bard just died in the most spectacular and amusing ways, just so you know. Hmph!

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Good to see you active on f95 zone and steam, will eventually get around to checking you out on steam

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes