Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
So, having just played through from start to current end for the first time, I must say that I really enjoyed what's there so far, and I like the way the characters are all distinct, rounded personalities rather than being just one-dimensional.

At this point I'm really starting to wonder though, are any of the girls other than Hannah intended to be actual love interests, or will they just remain fuck-buddies at most?
With all the talk about how Hannah's the only one that matters, they won't be in full relationships with the others, nothing happening without both of them being there, just fun, etc. it seems like it's going to be just sex, no feelings, and no lasting relationships, which would be disappointing. I like my love interests to have, well, love.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
So, having just played through from start to current end for the first time, I must say that I really enjoyed what's there so far, and I like the way the characters are all distinct, rounded personalities rather than being just one-dimensional.

At this point I'm really starting to wonder though, are any of the girls other than Hannah intended to be actual love interests, or will they just remain fuck-buddies at most?
With all the talk about how Hannah's the only one that matters, they won't be in full relationships with the others, nothing happening without both of them being there, just fun, etc. it seems like it's going to be just sex, no feelings, and no lasting relationships, which would be disappointing. I like my love interests to have, well, love.
I'd answer you, but I don't do spoilers. I can tell you, you're going to get clear hints as to where it's heading in C6. C6 in general is a massive "kick off" chapter.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I'd answer you, but I don't do spoilers. I can tell you, you're going to get clear hints as to where it's heading in C6. C6 in general is a massive "kick off" chapter.
I appreciate the response; in my head as I was playing through, I've been wondering if it's going to be a lust vs love thing, Alorine vs Alora, and hoping that in that case love isn't going to be Hannah-only, or like main-girl and side-girls.
But for now I'll content myself with waiting for C6.

In any case, I have to say, I adore how gentle, considerate, and caring you've written all of the more intimate scenes to be, whether it be actual sex, conversations around that, or just characters talking and being close with each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moosica

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I appreciate the response; in my head as I was playing through, I've been wondering if it's going to be a lust vs love thing, Alorine vs Alora, and hoping that in that case love isn't going to be Hannah-only, or like main-girl and side-girls.
But for now I'll content myself with waiting for C6.

In any case, I have to say, I adore how gentle, considerate, and caring you've written all of the more intimate scenes to be, whether it be actual sex, conversations around that, or just characters talking and being close with each other.
What I will say is your relationship with the others, not just the ladies, is dependent upon your actions in the game. If you are siding with Alorine, your relationships are likely to have a negative baseline. If you are siding against Alorine, your relationships are likely to have a more positive baseline.

This is true on both the harem and non-harem paths.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
What I will say is your relationship with the others, not just the ladies, is dependent upon your actions in the game. If you are siding with Alorine, your relationships are likely to have a negative baseline. If you are siding against Alorine, your relationships are likely to have a more positive baseline.

This is true on both the harem and non-harem paths.
That's pretty much in line with what I figured, since her interactions all had indications of manipulating and/or controlling the MC, and in particular the minds and actions of the others, which I was super not into - if the relationship wouldn't develop in a certain way naturally, I don't want it.

Reassuring then that I made the right choices for my playstyle in telling her repeatedly to shove off, heh.

Eagerly awaiting C6 now, looking forward to seeing how things develop - I wasn't fishing for spoilers, I swear. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Vleder and ename144

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
is the harem path gonna be easier or harder if you side against alorine?
It's not a matter of easier or harder. It's a matter of the relationship dynamics. Do you value power over friendship? Or maybe you prefer love over control?

There will be 4 endings, each fully fleshed out. Not just a lame "and they lived happily ever after" end screen. Those are Solo/Harem + Good/Evil. The CANON ending will be Harem + Good. I have decided on a canon ending simply to ensure I have a starting point for future evolutions to their stories, if I decide to do any. But this will not diminish the other endings in any form in terms of content.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
It's not a matter of easier or harder. It's a matter of the relationship dynamics. Do you value power over friendship? Or maybe you prefer love over control?

There will be 4 endings, each fully fleshed out. Not just a lame "and they lived happily ever after" end screen. Those are Solo/Harem + Good/Evil. The CANON ending will be Harem + Good. I have decided on a canon ending simply to ensure I have a starting point for future evolutions to their stories, if I decide to do any. But this will not diminish the other endings in any form in terms of content.
I love that concept as a framework for the relationships, super-psyched to see how things play out with that.

Reactions: Elhemeer

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Sounds like you have an excellent opening scene in Chapter 6 to look forward to :)
Call me a cynic, but I've been a GM waaaay too much to take anything like that on face value. I can hope for the best, but fully expect, and will not be surprised if something happens before anything steamy occurs.

:cool: Eric Grey

Feb 17, 2022
Really good game so far and the nostalgia for myself being a huge D&D nerd awhile back makes this game very enjoyable.

But why Alorine got to be the evil path? She seems like she is just a poor misunderstood demon looking lady :ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The girls are ready for a Halloween Party!

It's that time of year. The spoops are everywhere! Our ladies thought about going for the scary look, but decided this would be better. I think I agree.

As some of you know, I've been couchsurfing for the past couple months. Staying with a friend while working on getting a new apartment. Well, it's done! As of this past weekend, I have moved into a new apartment with my buddy. I now officially have a proper office dedicated for working on the game.

Even better, with the ever looming uncertainty of not having a permanent residence no longer hanging over me, I am invigorated to get even more work done! I'll be throwing myself headlong into getting the new update done.

In addition to the move, I have invested a significant chunk of money into a new machine that will be dedicated PURELY to rendering the game. While it won't have a whole lot of impact for Chapter 6, as I'm about halfway done already, it will make a major difference going forward. Bigger scenes. Longer animations. More detailed shots.

Enjoy :)

View attachment 2107146
Now THERE'S a pirate I wouldn't mind being boarded by! :love:

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Now I'm torn between two worlds too. Will the choice whether to give in to Alorine have some significant impacts possibly turning the story darker, or it's effects are rather cosmetic?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes