Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
For those who might be interested, I did a stream yesterday showing some of the work being doing for Chapter 7 of the game. I've uploaded the entire VOD to Youtube. Note, if you don't want C7 spoilers, don't watch.

I'm going to try and do another stream in a few days and possibly work on an animation.

Duck Avenger

Nov 10, 2020
Always the $2 option
There's always the pirating option, you know, being this a pirate site... :unsure:
If I supported all the games I'm interested in, I would be broke before the end of the week :LUL:

It's not like we need the devs' green light here, am I right?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
There's always the pirating option, you know, being this a pirate site... :unsure:
If I supported all the games I'm interested in, I would be broke before the end of the week :LUL:
I'm seriously surprised it hasn't come out yet. Most of the games I follow don't stay yarr-free this long.

Reactions: Duck Avenger

Dactess

Sep 9, 2021

It's not like we need the devs' green light here, am I right?
Hey that is fine, I was just putting it as an option incase you couldn't wait.

Reactions: Duck Avenger

SpectreT65

Mar 13, 2021
Android port is giving me hell in the roleplaying section. Skips over where you're supposed to name your character, then tons of error screens, makes the game section pretty much unfolllowable. Would appreciate any advice/assistance.

Reactions: CalamarMaligno

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't care when the update makes it here, I'm just glad it's Pathfinder and not D&D so I can still play it.
Eh, this is the time to reward D&D for semi-decent behavior. That way they might notice the difference when the fear abates and they try whatever their next moustache-twirling scheme will be. :rolleyes:

Sadly, our heroes have left Kansas so we won't be able to get any pointed comments from them about the great TTRPG kerfuffle of 2022. Though depending on how time flows, they might have a lot to catch up on if and when they return.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Eh, this is the time to reward D&D for semi-decent behavior. That way they might notice the difference when the fear abates and they try whatever their next moustache-twirling scheme will be. :rolleyes:

Sadly, our heroes have left Kansas so we won't be able to get any pointed comments from them about the great TTRPG kerfuffle of 2022. Though depending on how time flows, they might have a lot to catch up on if and when they return.
I only ran D&D once with borrowed books so it's not like I was even in the audience of that entire debacle, I simply perceived it as free entertainment. My repertoire is 80% WoD and 20% Cyberpunk. That said, if WotC wanted to shoot their proverbial balls off for no payoff whatsoever then who am I to stand in their way. IMO, DnD took a disproportionate share of the market simply by being an entry point system for most people, it was good, but not good enough to be that big and this whole fiasco just helped spotlight other systems that people could enjoy. I even bought a pathfinder core pdf just to support that other publisher. Despite the entirety of PF ruleset being available for free.

I don't think anyone should be rewarded for "We're not going to rape you tonight" attitude though. Nor did Hasbro feel any impact from this financially because despite people cancelling their subscriptions they have still paid for them months in advance and it will only hit in projected numbers for the next quarter or whenever. They made their bed now they can lie in it.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes