HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
For those who enjoy the game, ever wonder where it started? Well, I'm doing a bit of cleanup on my drives, and came across some of the renders I did back when I was still in the VERY early stages of planning the game. This is the first ever render of the core group.

From left to right:

Oscar, Emily, Hannah, Skylar, Kenny.

View attachment 2315121

And to compare, another one of the characters now.

View attachment 2315130

Talk about "How it started/How it's going" :)
yup, current ones are better :LOL::LOL:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Constructive feedback: MC has woken up, kaylee slept on couch overnight, you chose listen silently. Hannah supposedly notices you were not snoring and calls you out. Problem? MC and Hannah slept in bed, supposedly in Bedroom separate from kitchen. So was MC in a hallway and the rhythmic snoring never ends for her to notice MC was near? Remember MC did not sleep on the couch. On your early render seems Skylar changed from "Asian" to Caucasian with sea green dyed hair. I think the early render for her was more attractive. Oscar seems to have trimmed up a bit since then too. Emily has gotten less shy, that is a bold outfit for a game fighter tank. Very nice. I was wondering in game with the Fleur-de-lis (for the sixth son) etched plate like armor was she shooting for a paladin? I noted game says Hannah is chaotic Ranger. One of the things games encouraged less often was a pathfinder option, which is a highly skilled tracker and Ranger mix, with additional thief branch in field like raiding an outpost or homestead. Finally, I think your Gamemaster module may have been Pathfinder titled, but only partially visible in render. Sex with Hannah at Oscar's wouldn't MC flex his cock, not his ass? Oops my forecast was verified as the Pathfinder modules or game manual appear when MC cooks at home for the girls. Ok Paladin for Emily is out with the Breastplate armor having three human type skulls centered. 2 creeps in the park try to attack the MC when they are eating deli sandwiches. MC. side-step and pull, that move was Aikido? Hannah chocolate thunder shower, I found soap surprisingly easy better than KY, and a lot cheaper shhhh.

У меня есть Steam, и я планирую купить копию, как только вы завершите это, чтобы показать свою поддержку. Кажется, вы выпустили там шестую главу?

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A will saving throw is an essential mechanic of the pen & paper (originally) and adventure RPGs which is also a foundation of the story in Between Two Worlds. The saving throw mechanics has been around for decades now and determines how story and events progress (or not) in said games.
Personally, I've been playing RPGs for decades! and I've seen harsher situations in kids' games.
That scene may not be everyone's cup of tea but fits in the narrative, and let's not forget that it happens in the fantasy world.
I remember one game in 1979 or 1980, where the the party encountered a unicorn. The DM declared that all female characters were impregnated by said unicorn, no saving throw, and would have to roll a constitution save in order to survive childbirth. That was the last time I adventured in his world, despite the fact that he was one of the original playtesters.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: ename144 and Vleder

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just a reminder, the primary focus for Between Two Worlds isn't getting the girls. There's an actual story here. Yes, getting the girls is fun :) But it's not the goal. My intent so far has been building the worlds, slowly working into the story, and making believable relationships. That will soon be reversing, as the story starts to take over and the relationships have become established where they will be through the end.
Hear! Hear!
I found this game through a recommendation on a "Story-focused games" thread.
I like your story as long as the demon bitch can and will be beaten and does not start to fool around with your girl / possible girls as I believe there can be a harem.
Toying with NTR is going to backfire on you unless you can guarantee it can and will be avoided, to many start stories with this idea and find they are making people extremely nervous as NTR is probably the most hated of all the fetishes - Please don't play games with the readers
In my opinion, a lot of people are so very sensitive of/allergic to this topic--so much so that it's hard not to think of the name for a "single unit of snow."
Why is that necessary. most girls are not Bi - and the MC should not be subjected to it if he doesn't want it
YMMV. Most of the women I've known and/or have been involved with have been bisexual. If viewing women I care for enjoying each other is punishment, all I can say is "bring it on!" I have never felt insecure or "less of a man" because of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grizloy and Vleder

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Just a reminder, the primary focus for Between Two Worlds isn't getting the girls. There's an actual story here. Yes, getting the girls is fun :) But it's not the goal. My intent so far has been building the worlds, slowly working into the story, and making believable relationships. That will soon be reversing, as the story starts to take over and the relationships have become established where they will be through the end.
Personally, I tend to find the sex scenes in many of these games les than stellar and in some cases, a turn-off. To that end, I've focused on which games have a good story, regardless of the sexual content. Visuals is a very close secondary.

With BTW, I get both, and some very nice scenes as well. It's all win IMO. I'm here for the fantastic story telling though, first and foremost. Hopefully, it continues.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hear! Hear!

Hear! Hear!

In my opinion, a lot of people are so very sensitive of/allergic to this topic--so much so that it's hard not to think of the name for a "single unit of snow."

YMMV. Most of the women I've known and/or have been involved with have been bisexual. If viewing women I care for enjoying each other is punishment, all I can say is "bring it on!" I have never felt insecure or "less of a man" because of it.
No I've never felt less of a man - they are just less of women being Bi - it is a marker that says humanity is failing

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This VN is in a world that bears resemblance to our own BUT

It is not our real life world.

Everyone should keep that in mind. Plus the individual character personalities are set by Drooskati so they can never be wrong, by definition.

Also in the real world the LGBT+ community has more BI people than any other group. It is also more female than male. So BI females are in fact "common" even if still a minority of all people.

PEACE

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's not a matter of easier or harder. It's a matter of the relationship dynamics. Do you value power over friendship? Or maybe you prefer love over control?

There will be 4 endings, each fully fleshed out. Not just a lame "and they lived happily ever after" end screen. Those are Solo/Harem + Good/Evil. The CANON ending will be Harem + Good. I have decided on a canon ending simply to ensure I have a starting point for future evolutions to their stories, if I decide to do any. But this will not diminish the other endings in any form in terms of content.
I think I need to go back to her introduction and change some of my decisions. I'll probably do the "less pure," run later.
No I've never felt less of a man - they are just less of women being Bi - it is a marker that says humanity is failing
Wow. Just wow.
Are lesbians "less of a woman" as well?
My view is obviously quite different. I see our current "heteronormative" model to be not only a flawed model (it does little to describe the real world), but not the norm across the history of the world.
I celebrate when people are free to be wherever they are on the spectrum.
Also in the real world the LGBT+ community has more BI people than any other group. It is also more female than male. So BI females are in fact "common" even if still a minority of all people.
In my experience in polyamorous and kink communities, bisexual women are the majority of women. In the polyamorous community, bisexual men, though not the majority, are still quite common. Lots of overlap between polyamory and LGBTQ+.
Replace the extra girl with a man, still a comfortable scene? If you are into sharing/cuck stuff probably.
Not into cuckolding, but I've been participated in more MFM threesomes than I can remember. I just love my partners having love and pleasure.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Poor Tosca, being carried around like a sack of potatoes!

What a lovely sack o' Toscas taters.
Shannon is nice, yes, but personally I completely ADORE Bailey.

She's such a little sweetheart, and I'd love for her to become part of the polycule.
Polycule. One of my favorite poly terms. It is an indicator of how many polyamorous people are science geeks.
Polygamy is just polyamory with marriages attached. Hell even if you have two wives, that you're still in a polyamorous relationship, and there's no reason you couldn't still seek out partners other that the ones you're married to.

I honestly don't see what the problem is.

Monogamy is only having one partner at a time. Having more than one is polyamory regardless of whether any of the individuals are married or not.

If it's marriage you don't like, that's completely different from not liking Polygamy versus Polyamory
My own conjecture is about how modern polygynous marriage usually manifests in this world. Most cases are ones where the women have very little power or agency. Often, the women are bequeathed from father to husband to strengthen political ties (sort of like historical harems). Many hear polygamy and they think of such polygynous marriage.

On the other hand, the initial movers and shakers of the polyamory movement were women, and was established as something very different from the above as well as swinging (which at the time, also seemed rather male centered). Polyamory was seen as a much more egalitarian system.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I love this title and it may be because im a bit behind in my catch up reading to present content but Please.. PLEASE consider hair updates for some of the characters.. mostly Emily.. but the occasional or full on hair style update for the others too would be great.. it seems to be the only thing that makes the title a little more lesser quality than i could be with the right use of assets.. I cant really fault the game much other than that but those rat nest hair styles need a refresh lol

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes