Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Development update? How about a development stream?

Hey everyone! It's that time for a dev update! But, rather than doing a bunch of numbers of such, I decided I want to be more community forward. So as a result, I've decided to do a livestream on Twitch (and maybe Youtube)!

For those who are interested in such a thing, I will be showing my processes as I work to animate a shot for the upcoming Chapter 7. This will be an actual in game animation. You will get to see how I work with the software, the assets, the characters, etc. Now keep in mind, I don't claim to be a professional at this. So please don't tune in with the expectation of being blown away. I'm still learning, and I have no problem admitting that!

IMPORTANT!

The stream/animation WILL have spoilers for the ending of C6 and the start of C7. If you do not wish to be spoiled, I would recommend not watching. I know some of you are really enjoying the story, and I don't want to ruin that for you!

I will for sure be on Twitch, and will try to dual stream to Youtube at the time same. Here's the channels:

Twitch:
Youtube:

Stream will start Friday, February 3rd at roughly 6pm EST (11pm UTC). Hope to see some of you there!

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Hopefully there will be a vod to watch later.
Yes, I will archive all streams. There's even one already on the YT channel from the Twitch stream I did last week. I'm actually hoping to make this an ongoing thing.

Reactions: Loki95

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
nd where is chaptrer 6? dev speaking about chap 7 ..but still not cvh6 available yet

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
nd where is chaptrer 6? dev speaking about chap 7 ..but still not cvh6 available yet
From what I've seen, Drooskati releases the chapters one behind where he is working. So when Ch 7 releases on Patreon, Ch 6 will release here. That is officially.

Personally, I'm OK waiting for the release from Dev's.

Reactions: Drooskati

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
For the low low price of just $1.00 USD, you can experience the joy of Chapter 6 via Patreon. That's right, for less than the cost of a cup of shitty McDonalds coffee, you will get to explore the wilds of Euchora with our lovely group. Oh, and you get to have sex with Emily. That's worth a dollar, right?

Seriously though. I understand that this is a pirate site. But piracy doesn't pay my rent. No pay rent, no make game. It's through the support of the handful of generous patrons that I was able to create this game and story. I owe it to them, and to those who have actually purchased the game outright on Steam and Itch, to provide value. That includes access to the game in a timely manner.

I am so incredibly grateful to my supporters that they have not leaked it yet. Assuming it remains that way, my intention is to personally provide Chapter 6 to F95Zone upon the release of Chapter 7.

But like I said, if you don't want to wait, just $1 on Patreon will get you access to the full game right now, directly from my personal server.

<3

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks so much for the update! I'm looking forward to continuing the adventure. Recently, I have decided to add to my signature as a small gesture of support to very select and especially deserving VN's and their developers. I'm very happy to include this marvelous story.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
saw an update here and I was like 'wait what? My steam version doesnt show an update!' lol yall just finally catching up tho I see now

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How is the content share going on in here? Is the dream cardboard game still most of the action?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Not to be that guy but why did the only black guy in (the first fantasy) town have a barbed wire collar?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes