Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Out of left field simply means unexpected, nothing more and as I said, it wasn't a complaint, especially since there was no complaining afterwards. I haven't even played the game before, I've only recently played it for the first time after it's been sitting here for some time.
Let's just leave it at that, doesn't seem like more than a misunderstanding or miscommunication.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Out of left field simply means unexpected, nothing more and as I said, it wasn't a complaint, especially since there was no complaining afterwards. I haven't even played the game before, I've only recently played it for the first time after it's been sitting here for some time.
Let's just leave it at that, doesn't seem like more than a misunderstanding or miscommunication.
In conversational English, the sentences starting with "started off good" 99% of the time lead into how it went bad.

So your sentence made any casual English speaker expect a complaint to be in there.

In case you are not a native speaker.

If you are... well, you may be a novice.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Can we just focus on the fact that BTW is one of the best games out there?

Thanks!

:D
It is shaping to be apparently.
But we've seen excellent/promising games gets abandoned quickly before, so quite a few of us are likely starting to be careful about who/what we follow/support these days game wise.

Still excellent so far though, no questions about that.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
It is shaping to be apparently.
But we've seen excellent/promising games gets abandoned quickly before, so quite a few of us are likely starting to be careful about who/what we follow/support these days game wise.

Still excellent so far though, no questions about that.
Don't worry. He won't be abandoning the guys alone in Euchora, now that he has Ray and Billie helping him everyday. Unless he forgets to clean cat fur from the cooling fans. Hmm, that could be a problem!? :p

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Just a quick animation I put together. It's 99% premade animation assets that I put together and then did some work to deal with compatibility issues.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Wow...the plot thickens...
HA!
I have always wanted to say that on a relevant topic!

-Spoilers-

This reminds me of Mazes and Monsters, a film I saw when I was a CHILD, wow it had Tom Hanks in it which I think was his VERY first movie (though I doubt he would be proud to say that heh heh)
But MORE like the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon I also remember on reruns when I was a child, THATS almost a perfect example even, where the players literally become the characters, Barbarian (a child with 20 strength or something), the Cavalier, the Ranger, Thief, Acrobatic and of course Wizard/ Mage, BUT the renders here some...maybe 40 years later or something, are much much better (I guess they could only BE better in 40 years huh?)
The plot, characters, renders, well the entire story is just fantastic, I REALLY like coming across gems like this that I can follow along, and seriously look forward to the updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drooskati

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
been playing this on steam and i don't know if it's been talked about before but do you have to have a harem or can you just be with the girlfriend.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Thanks :) I truly wanted one of those games where people say "Came for the fap, stayed for the story", so it means a lot when people truly enjoy the world I'm building!
Oh, I ALWAYS stay for a well-delivered story over fapping any day, look at some of my favorites that are story over sex like Rebirth, Price Of Power, or one of my tops Love Of Magic.}
Incidentally, you might want to consider getting them to host you in their game for a cameo, which will have a link to your game or Patreon page, and maybe do so with every like-minded creation here, then you can cameo there in your project.
Just an idea for free publicity and a wider range of participants, its how I found MANY great projects here/.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks :) I truly wanted one of those games where people say "Came for the fap, stayed for the story", so it means a lot when people truly enjoy the world I'm building!
I tend to stick with games for their story and to a lesser degree, the artwork over fap material more often than not. I am absolutely loving both of those aspects of your game.

Your game is in a class all it's own, and that's a good thing, as far as I'm concerned.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes