Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Seeing as they're not in their own world anymore, does that mean Bailey will not be part of the harem?
You're assuming they don't eventually get drawn across as hostages ...

Edit: On the other hand, if time passes, things could be getting ugly in our world ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I doubt that will happen, Bailey was the only possible LI that didn't go with them.
But not the only relation of the group, making for possible hostages that could be used to try and blackmail LIs into causing problems ...
Maybe when they get back it will still be the same Thursday, just later in the day instead.
I don't know which I'd prefer ... I guess it depends on how the rest of the story goes.

Kinda would be funny for them to get back and his place is a crime scene, or has new residents, but then you have to deal with the consequences.

I'm also a Narnia fan though, so the idea of the whole story just taking moments isn't something I'm adverse to.

Either way, as long as they're all going through it together, I'm enjoying the story.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Kinda would be funny for them to get back and his place is a crime scene, or has new residents, but then you have to deal with the consequences.
That would be pretty interesting. But I don't think that wouldn't fit very well with this game.
I'm also a Narnia fan though, so the idea of the whole story just taking moments isn't something I'm adverse to.
Many stories with multiple worlds use a time dilution factor. So 2x means 2 hours in other world is 1 hour in home world. 24x would mean 1 day is 1 hour and so on.
Either way, as long as they're all going through it together, I'm enjoying the story.
Agreed. Don't split the party!!!

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
That would be pretty interesting. But I don't think that wouldn't fit very well with this game.

Many stories with multiple worlds use a time dilution factor. So 2x means 2 hours in other world is 1 hour in home world. 24x would mean 1 day is 1 hour and so on.

Agreed. Don't split the party!!!
But that's standard procedure, divide and conquer. Kill the dog, that emotionally removes the healer. Grab Hanna and use her to control the mage. ect...:devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
But that's standard procedure, divide and conquer. Kill the dog, that emotionally removes the healer. Grab Hanna and use her to control the mage. ect...:devilish:
And then MC saves the day, the dog is resurrected and everyone is happy and goes on as if nothing happened. :cool:

EDIT: Or maybe the dog is raised as a Lich. :p

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes