Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Anyone else going to do a playthrough with just Hannah and then a separate harem playthrough.
Although no one is better than Hannah imo

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
It's not really a secret if you're on the Discord, so I'll share it here. I already know what will follow up BTW.

I plan to do a 5-6 hour long game and story that puts you back into the world of Euchora, during the time that sets up the future events that happen in BTW. The MC and his sister will be part of a simple farming family in the lands that you get a brief history of in BTW. That's all I'm going to say. The beta testers are already aware of the twists I have planned, which will tie in with BTW very nicely.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's not really a secret if you're on the Discord, so I'll share it here. I already know what will follow up BTW.

I plan to do a 5-6 hour long game and story that puts you back into the world of Euchora, during the time that sets up the future events that happen in BTW. The MC and his sister will be part of a simple farming family in the lands that you get a brief history of in BTW. That's all I'm going to say. The beta testers are already aware of the twists I have planned, which will tie in with BTW very nicely.
Is this something to look forward to after BTW, during BTW, or to fill in while taking a break from BTW?

Also ... :) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Is this something to look forward to after BTW, during BTW, or to fill in while taking a break from BTW?

Also ... :) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
It will begin initial development along with the completion of the final chapter of BTW. I'm not going to delay BTW development to work on something else. That's not acceptable to me.

Right now, I'm 100% focused on BTW. Whenever I randomly get an idea for BTW 0.5, I write it down and then get back to work on BTW :p

I can tell you that the Steam page for it will go live on the same day that the final update of BTW is released. That way, I can get the active BTW players to immediately go wishlist the new game upon completion :D

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes