Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Hey everyone! Emily is here to announce some amazing news! Thanks to obvious demand, we have decided to take Between Two Worlds into yet another world. The world of NFTs! As such, I will soon be renaming the game to Between Three Worlds. Exciting, right!?!?

NFTs have proven to be an essential aspect of the future, and we want to incorporate that into the game. What exactly does that mean? Well, it means that your NFT purchase will actually unlock special content within the game, available ONLY to those who have the appropriate NFT! Emily NFTs will unlock Emily scenes, Hannah will unlock Hannah scenes, etc. Have the ultra rare Hannah/Bailey vs Skylar/Kayley tennis NFT? Oh boy, will you love that scene!

The best part is, these NFTs will only increase in value! Since they are unique and limited in quantity, other people are going to want to get in on the action! No one wants to feel left out, so once you've enjoyed your NFT, you'll be able to resell it for as much as 100x the original value! Incredible, right???

NFTs will start being released in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for them! Get them while you can, because they'll only be this low price for a short time!

Emily NFT 2023.png

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey everyone! Emily is here to announce some amazing news! Thanks to obvious demand, we have decided to take Between Two Worlds into yet another world. The world of NFTs! As such, I will soon be renaming the game to Between Three Worlds. Exciting, right!?!?

NFTs have proven to be an essential aspect of the future, and we want to incorporate that into the game. What exactly does that mean? Well, it means that your NFT purchase will actually unlock special content within the game, available ONLY to those who have the appropriate NFT! Emily NFTs will unlock Emily scenes, Hannah will unlock Hannah scenes, etc. Have the ultra rare Hannah/Bailey vs Skylar/Kayley tennis NFT? Oh boy, will you love that scene!

The best part is, these NFTs will only increase in value! Since they are unique and limited in quantity, other people are going to want to get in on the action! No one wants to feel left out, so once you've enjoyed your NFT, you'll be able to resell it for as much as 100x the original value! Incredible, right???

NFTs will start being released in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for them! Get them while you can, because they'll only be this low price for a short time!

View attachment 2513684
yeah you nearly got me with that. and than i watched at my calender....

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes