LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Between Two Worlds (Chapter 7) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.btw)
Usual Gestures enabled, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider, Save Names (Enable/Disable), Delete Saves, Font Size Scaling, Quick Menu toggle button (Off/On Quick menu buttons)

Note
: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just started to play this and I have to say:

1- Awesome script. The grammar, syntax and expressions are spot on. Easily one of the best on F95.
2- The plot is well constructed...again one of the better ones here.
3- The background music is really good.
4- The females are average. They have slamming bodies but they're definitely average. The best looking ones are those in Euchora and the younger sister that likes the MC.
But hey, 3 out of 4 ain't bad...too much fapping can cause blindness or hairy palms.

Reactions: Jazzgeoff

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
For those who have considered supporting but are on the fence, I've put the Player, Emily, and Skylar tiers up on a discount again. There are a limited number of spots available on each. Joining the Patreon gets you direct access to the game from my personal web server, as well as access to previews, 4k renders, dev logs, etc.

So, consider supporting the game?

I should note, the first ever Bailey lewd 4k was posted this morning for Emily+ :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For those who have considered supporting but are on the fence, I've put the Player, Emily, and Skylar tiers up on a discount again. There are a limited number of spots available on each. Joining the Patreon gets you direct access to the game from my personal web server, as well as access to previews, 4k renders, dev logs, etc.

I should note, the first ever Bailey lewd 4k was posted this morning for Emily+ :)

Aaand time to brows patreon posts ...

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

Aaand time to brows patreon posts ...
If there was a DLC on Steam with all 4k renders for say $20 I'd buy it in heartbeat. Maybe just use older renders to not devalue Patreon too much.

I don't use Patreon because I dislike automatic recurring payments and other reasons.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

I'd go for Discount Player on SubStar even though I have the Steam game. But alas, SubStar did not get those tiers

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
played through the game multiple times, but never tried to go along with evil chick who wants you to release her - is it significantly different route or just some minor dialogue changes?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
played through the game multiple times, but never tried to go along with evil chick who wants you to release her - is it significantly different route or just some minor dialogue changes?
It looks like basic content is very similar, but your actions and your friends' reactions may be (eventually) vastly different.

Reactions: Danv

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Between Two Worlds [Ch. 7] [Drooskati]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes