Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Looks like I messed up some Google drive perms on the trailer. It SHOULD be fixed.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Also, just want to post this here, since some won't read the notes. Like many, I was heavily impacted by the economic issues of 2020. Back in September, I decided to take a jump into something I'd never done before. While I did have a background with programming, it's been a VERY long time since I'd done any, and I'd never done any 3DCG, or really, any visual creative work at all. I've spent the past 9 months learning this stuff, and this is the result.

Just have to say a big thanks to recreation (Bad Memories) and Killer7 (My New Family). They were both incredibly kind and helped me ALOT while navigating Daz, and learning the Renpy engine.
No risk, no fun. Well done. Already 161 patreon. Keep up the work and good luck.

And very cool to see that there are still people willing to help others. In your case Learning etc. Not so many left in this times. I see it in my business almost every day how the people act to each other. It's kind a sad. But.. It is how it is.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes