Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
That is why you give a choice. A good chance for some funny lines, either way.
It's still work to be done, renders and texts and so on, for something that'll have very little point due to how little the market is for this.

I don't recall it being in a game either to date. Hell, even vampire sex games stay away from it, which is saying a lot about the amount of interest in that :D

Anyway, back to the game as we're probably steering away from the game's topics :)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I don't recall it being in a game either to date. Hell, even vampire sex games stay away from it, which is saying a lot about the amount of interest in that :D
Either that, or a unfilled market demand. Maybe just a lack of a dev brave or interested enough so far. I think I've heard bloodplay is a thing, and AVNs are one of the safest ways of making fetish content, so who knows? I know I wasn't expecting to see a Vore game on the trending page.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Quick look at the reviews says this game is wholesome, yet there's a corruption tag, which is it?! Lmao, do you corrupt some bitches or not?

t0k3d

Jan 19, 2019
"There is a balance between two worlds
One with an arrow and a cross
Regardless of the balance
Life has become cumbersome"

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Quick look at the reviews says this game is wholesome, yet there's a corruption tag, which is it?! Lmao, do you corrupt some bitches or not?
It's your choice whether to play wholesome or be corrupting. (plus corruption can just mean someone being deflowered I suppose)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The corruption isn't in the degredation and mindbreak sense. It's in the loss of innocence sense.

It's characters becoming sexual adults, confident in themselves and willing to explore, not characters no the path to becoming mindless sex puppets

Reactions: ArhraCole

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The corruption isn't in the degredation and mindbreak sense. It's in the loss of innocence sense.

It's characters becoming sexual adults, confident in themselves and willing to explore, not characters no the path to becoming mindless sex puppets
Well, it can also be the corruption of the MC by the antagonist, so there's that too.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First time playing this, I'll be honest I kinda thought it was much better before they got sent to the fantasy world, kind of sad were stuck there now. Thought it did a really good job of the slice of life stuff mixed in with the D&D fantasy.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
First time playing this, I'll be honest I kinda thought it was much better before they got sent to the fantasy world, kind of sad were stuck there now. Thought it did a really good job of the slice of life stuff mixed in with the D&D fantasy.
My favorite part of the shift is that they're NOT treating it like they're all morphed into their characters. They're still themselves, BEING themselves, just with the abilities of the characters they "created" (which I suspect was possibly something that was as tampered with as the campaign itself, making me wonder if there's some hidden characteristic Bailey will have).

The game didn't go from table top to LARP. It went from table top to Fish-Not-Quite-Out-Of-Water Isekai.

To each their own, but I'm lovin' it!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have earned both types in my years on this blue-green orb. The typical ones, period penetration, on purpose and the oral one, on accident, she started while I was down there. I suddenly tasted iron and thought I might have nicked her while nibbling(I usually gently bite while I am down there). I stopped, then moved up to kiss her, nothing we hadn't done before, she did not mind tasting herself but this time she looked like she saw a ghost. She said, Oh my god, your face, it looks like a massacre". I got up, looked in the nearby full length mirror and saw what looked like a Rorschach around my mouth, in red.
I did travel a few hundred miles to visit a woman for our first time. She was on her period and was shocked that I was willing to go down on her. Now one else had during that part of her cycle.

One time with a partner, we had sex while she was on her period. Very intense, but it looked like a murder scene and housekeeping had to be called.

All in all it reminds me of an ad for a stage show. I didn't see it, but was amused by the title.

Menstrual Show: A Period Piece.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Between Two Worlds [Ch. 7] [Drooskati]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Dude, lately it seems you are the one person compressing every single game I play, I don't know how you do it and do it so fast most of the time, but thank you for that fantastic effort.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
My favorite part of the shift is that they're NOT treating it like they're all morphed into their characters. They're still themselves, BEING themselves, just with the abilities of the characters they "created" (which I suspect was possibly something that was as tampered with as the campaign itself, making me wonder if there's some hidden characteristic Bailey will have).

The game didn't go from table top to LARP. It went from table top to Fish-Not-Quite-Out-Of-Water Isekai.

To each their own, but I'm lovin' it!
Yea, not every game has to appeal to me and thats fine. There just are not very many games I'd consider "good" that do the Seinfeld "story about nothing" well and this was doing that with just people living their lives, and now it feels like generic power mc fantasy where he will just become the strongest dude in the world.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yea, not every game has to appeal to me and thats fine. There just are not very many games I'd consider "good" that do the Seinfeld "story about nothing" well and this was doing that with just people living their lives, and now it feels like generic power mc fantasy where he will just become the strongest dude in the world.
I guess, but it's not like the writing wasn't already on the wall when the book first showed up, which wasn't that far into the story.

Reactions: S1nsational

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I guess, but it's not like the writing wasn't already on the wall when the book first showed up, which wasn't that far into the story.
Eh, maybe. But going by the title of Between two worlds its not like its crazy to think you would spend time going between reality and the fantasy world instead of just being isekai'd away.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i wonder if GF's mom also will be sent into magic world and if current cast of girls is final makeup of available LIs for harem
i mean, considering the plot it's highly unlikely for local girls to become more than one night stand, so we only can work with girls from our tech world, right?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes