Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Between Two Worlds Chapter 7 to Android with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Well what a triumph was Chapter 7! I can't think of a game that comes close in terms of visuals and scope. Unlike some others, I don't mind that we are now stuck in the fantasy world. It was well set up, and that the "real" world has been so well fleshed out only helps to understand the motive to return.

Anyway Drooskati, it seems that you are something of a perfectionist, so just in case no one else has pointed it out, there is a small glitch in the first of your beautiful loops from the deflowering threesome with Skylar.

Although the animations of the three characters loop perfectly, for some reason the lighting doesn't.

Anyway, the fact that I can nitpick about such a small detail is, again, testament to your growing ability and ambition as an animator.

Congratulations!

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm ... an excuse to revisit that beautiful display? How intriguing ...
Yeah I must admit if I didn't have such a thing for Skylar I probably wouldn't have noticed. ;)

And yes that whole scene is stunningly beautiful, both in story and image.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I do spend probably too much time on the animations heh. While a lot of people get by with 1 second, 30 frame loops, I'm out here doing 10-15 second 60fps loops lol.

Maybe someday I'll have the time to do some online courses. Actually learn how to animate!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Since the sister got dropped into the mess, I wonder what skills she will have? Since everyone else had skill from the character they made.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Since the sister got dropped into the mess, I wonder what skills she will have? Since everyone else had skill from the character they made.
Not everyone. The DM went from God to Dog. So he doesn't really have any power beyond being able to talk as a dog.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Not everyone. The DM went from God to Dog. So he doesn't really have any power beyond being able to talk as a dog.
That is true. However, since she came later, I assume she has some skill the party will need. But then I could be so far out in left field on my assumption.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That is true. However, since she came later, I assume she has some skill the party will need. But then I could be so far out in left field on my assumption.
At most I think it's possible that she'll gain powers or abilities, like as it stands she's just a normal "NPC", but given the world they're in is a real world, there's no reason she can't learn powers or skills

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thanks. Added to a growing wallpaper collection.

About any other characters, Shay, Skylar and the Triplets.

Peace :)

Reactions: Vleder

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I made a new desktop wallpaper for those who might be interested. Zip includes the following resolutions:

3840 x 2160
2560 x 1440
1920 x 1080
1366 x 768
640 x 960 (Phones)

Enjoy, if you feel like it :) Also, should I make some for other characters? Dunno if anyone would actually want or use these.

View attachment 2792423

View attachment 2792424
Okay, that's fantastic, it's going to be my new secondary desktop, and if you make more I'm going to find out if my computer can use gifs for the desktop image ...

EDIT: my left monitor now:
Screenshot 2023-07-22 194119.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Okay, that's fantastic, it's going to be my new secondary desktop, and if you make more I'm going to find out if my computer can use gifs for the desktop image ...

EDIT: my left monitor now:
View attachment 2792554
Dunno what OS you're using, but on Windows, you can use a folder of images as a rotational desktop. You place whatever you want to use in the folder, set the rotation time, and every X minutes, it'll rotate to another image.

Reactions: S1nsational

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Dunno what OS you're using, but on Windows, you can use a folder of images as a rotational desktop. You place whatever you want to use in the folder, set the rotation time, and every X minutes, it'll rotate to another image.
I can do that, but it won't let me do that AND have different images on multiple monitors ... unfortunately it doesn't look like the animated gif format is an effective alternative. Ah well.

EDIT: I never actually activated the slideshow 'cause I kept trying to figure out how to make it work on multiple monitors first.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I can do that, but it won't let me do that AND have different images on multiple monitors ... unfortunately it doesn't look like the animated gif format is an effective alternative. Ah well.

This might work.
You'll need to add different pictures in different folders (one per screen), OR, use the same folder, and pick the time when you choose apply, for each monitor, but, it'll likely become synchronized at your next reboot.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

This might work.
You'll need to add different pictures in different folders (one per screen), OR, use the same folder, and pick the time when you choose apply, for each monitor, but, it'll likely become synchronized at your next reboot.
Okay! Okay, this is going to work. They all have to be in one folder, but if you don't randomize it, it takes the first photo and puts it on the first screen, then the second photo to the second screen, then the third photo to the first screen, fourth to second, etc.

I just need an even number of photos, labeled so the odd photos are for one screen and the even photos for the other screen.

I'm happy! Thanks for keeping me thinking about this until it was figured out!

SaintArthas

Jul 18, 2021
Really like such world-crossing games. Good job Dev!

On a side note, does anyone know what's the name of another world-crossing game where the MC gains power to cross to another world where there are variants of his family? He's also trying to retrieve some info from past memory by using a mchine. <mixed up 2 games> Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes