• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay. This was a lot. I'll try to touch on as much of it as I can, without spoiling any of my plans. So, here we go, starting from the top.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) :oops: :unsure: o_O
Also, while I'm here, lemme give you guys a sneak peek at Chapter 8. Note, this happens as a result of combat. The tank did her job as a tank!

View attachment 2798185
:oops: :oops: :cautious: :mad:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, this introductory chapter 1 is as boring as fuck. Does it really need to be such an endless boring series of idle scenes and uninteresting chatting?

Dear Dev, IT REALLY NEEDS TO BE SHORTENED. Trust me.

Secondly... just another VN where 19-20 years old people "take an Uber". Good Lord... are they paying you for advertising?

Have you ever heard of a thing called taxi? car sharing? car renting? getting a hike from a friend? getting a bus? the subway? a bike?:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm on the verge of quitting. I really hope that the game will be totally different in chapter 2.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm legitimately unsure if this guy is trolling, or actually just this nonsensical.
I blocked him after I read the first sentence.

Also, his post needed to be shortened: "I don't like your game." If he had to say something, that's pretty much all he had to say. It wouldn't have been any less constructive than what he did write.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Man, this introductory chapter 1 is as boring as fuck. Does it really need to be such an endless boring series of idle scenes and uninteresting chatting?

Dear Dev, IT REALLY NEEDS TO BE SHORTENED. Trust me.

Secondly... just another VN where 19-20 years old people "take an Uber". Good Lord... are they paying you for advertising?

Have you ever heard of a thing called taxi? car sharing? car renting? getting a hike from a friend? getting a bus? the subway? a bike?:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm on the verge of quitting. I really hope that the game will be totally different in chapter 2.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If the intro keeps more folks like them out of the thread, even if I hadn't liked it (which I did), I'd tell Drooskatito (fyac!? But I'm leaving it cause it tickles me) to keep it unchanged, and maybe consider making it even more whatever cheesed that person off.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
If the intro keeps more folks like them out of the thread, even if I hadn't liked it (which I did), I'd tell Drooskatito (fyac!? But I'm leaving it cause it tickles me) to keep it unchanged, and maybe consider making it even more whatever cheesed that person off.
What can we say? Tastes and preferences my friends... tastes and preferences...
Now then, back to our glorious harem shall we? :D

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes