Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just to finish the story, my primary monitor is now a collection of the vacation/wedding of my best friend and party, and the secondary monitor is a collage of wallpapers from my favorite AVNs, starting with the one above.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Really like such world-crossing games. Good job Dev!

On a side note, does anyone know what's the name of another world-crossing game where the MC gains power to cross to another world where there are variants of his family? He's also trying to retrieve some info from past memory by using a mchine. Thanks in advance!
Are you asking if one exists or if someone can remember one that fits your description?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The game exists - I've played it before but I can't remember the name of the game now.
Right now, I can't remember the name (I haven't played it for well over a year), but there was one where there were parallel worlds and in the other one, the world was much more sexual, but at a cost. His own doppelganger was supposed to be sacrificed to some entity, but disappeared, leaving the MC to be grabbed and barely escape. His own father is living in that world, leaving the doppelganger father in the house with your mother and sister.

No memory machine as far as I played.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I love this game, I really like fantasy/romance games with the option to have a sweet harem...The story writing is IMO perfect. This Dev is doing a great job, in each update the story becomes more interesting with new adventures for our friends. This Dev deserves to have more support...because this game is a small masterpiece... but in the midst of the mediocrity of today's games this is a great masterpiece ! Thanks For this beautiful game Dev...If there is a god I hope he bless you...you deserve it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Really like such world-crossing games. Good job Dev!

On a side note, does anyone know what's the name of another world-crossing game where the MC gains power to cross to another world where there are variants of his family? He's also trying to retrieve some info from past memory by using a mchine. Thanks in advance!
Might you be thinking of Shut UP And Dance? I haven't played very far, so I don't know about other worlds, but MC is trying to unlock information from a memory using a memory machine

SaintArthas

Jul 18, 2021
Might you be thinking of Shut UP And Dance? I haven't played very far, so I don't know about other worlds, but MC is trying to unlock information from a memory using a memory machine
Thanks for letting me know I've mixed up 2 different games haha! (no memory machine involved) The one I'm looking for - MC gains some weird power and can travel across universe at will, even bringing the variant over to his world to protect them. Gets some help from a secret org too.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Thanks for letting me know I've mixed up 2 different games haha! (no memory machine involved) The one I'm looking for - MC gains some weird power and can travel across universe at will, even bringing the variant over to his world to protect them. Gets some help from a secret org too.
I think that's Savior.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Oh this is very, very good. I laughed out very loud about the cinema ad!

Those seven chapters flew by, and BTW was a wonderful way to spend Sunday. Many thanks to the Devs!

Last edited:

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have played through Chapter 7 and find it funny and entertaining. I can recommend this game (though it is mostly story), as it has a good story, humor and allows for a bit of variation in the story.

It is a bit of slowburn, but it actually allows for a concrete story and gives the charecters time to shine in various situations.

The only thing I found weird were the genie-story when the mc chose to use the vial. The whole story became a bit odd when he jumped in to meet her. A very small thing.
Thanks for sharing this and best of luck.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so.. considering there isnt supposed to be any NTR in this... whats the sharing stat for..?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Replay Gallery Mod (not compatible with any WT mod )

*use at own risk - dont complain to the Dev about any (if)encountered bug´s
it is not a work of the game dev , but me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_2.png
*scenes are unlocked according to harem/no harem path and the b-day party location

How to use :

extract the zip file into mainfolder - overwrite if asked

i recommend to make a backup , massive script changes here

extract attached BTW RP Gallery.zip into mainfolder
overwrite if asked - make backup before if needed

special thanks goes to Ali ibn Hassan for testing

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I played through Chapter 7 some time ago. I'm afraid I found it a little disappointing, but I've had a very hard time putting my finger on exactly why. There's nothing that leaps out as bad in and of itself. I think the problem ultimately stems from the fact that the update feels too much like business as usual at a time in the story when business is very much *NOT* usual. To explain as best I can, let's get into the details.
So there you have it, or at least as much 'it' as I can articulate. I'm still eager to see where the story goes, so hopefully this was just a one-time misfire.

tl;dr It's an okay update, but unless you were desperate to fuck Skylar it feels unremarkable at a time when things should be far from mundane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drooskati

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I played through Chapter 7 some time ago. I'm afraid I found it a little disappointing, but I've had a very hard time putting my finger on exactly why. There's nothing that leaps out as bad in and of itself. I think the problem ultimately stems from the fact that the update feels too much like business as usual at a time in the story when business is very much *NOT* usual. To explain as best I can, let's get into the details.

So there you have it, or at least as much 'it' as I can articulate. I'm still eager to see where the story goes, so hopefully this was just a one-time misfire.

tl;dr It's an okay update, but unless you were desperate to fuck Skylar it feels unremarkable at a time when things should be far from mundane.
That is how you see it.

But I see the story continuing and them working toward their goal and making progress, which is what you want. Maybe even made allies for some future need in the merpeople.

The big draw for some of us was SWEET ass Bailey GOD DAMN sexy thing she is. Working her way towards joining the fun. I did also like the Skylar scenario and I would argue that peril and danger, like a bunch of pirates, can remind one of how little time they may have, so therefore prompt them to experience things so they do not miss out.

But I do not ask you to change your view. Just understand that advising the dev to make changes for the future is after all your ONE voice.

Reactions: Vleder

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

I can certainly understand some of your points there, but:

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020

Okay. This was a lot. I'll try to touch on as much of it as I can, without spoiling any of my plans. So, here we go, starting from the top.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes