Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I'm not suggesting the game will be abandoned, just that unless you're going to pay for the game you'll be waiting a long time between releases
So far, the time in between releases has been very reasonable, especially considering the amount of content and its quality.
That's one I'm more than happy to wait for every time.
Drooskati adressed this on patreon. He was not happy with how long chapter 7 took (even considering he had to take the time to build all the scenarios), so he decided on some changes on his work method and is aiming at two more releases this year. September for chapter 8 and December for chapter 9 (if I understood correctly). Chapter ten could be the end chapter!
He also revealed some more stuff about the future but no one better that him to talk about that.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
ohhhh didn't know that....
Well hoping they do regular update then...
they can't just hook us on good story and leave without finishing it .... :confused:
I'm not suggesting the game will be abandoned, just that unless you're going to pay for the game you'll be waiting a long time between releases
I mean, if you think about it, regardless of what level of support you engage in, once you're on the train's schedule, it always comes to your station at the same interval, regardless of where you catch it. The only question is, can you handle knowing it's coming down the track but hasn't reached you yet?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I mean, if you think about it, regardless of what level of support you engage in, once you're on the train's schedule, it always comes to your station at the same interval, regardless of where you catch it. The only question is, can you handle knowing it's coming down the track but hasn't reached you yet?
Speaking of trains, knowing that other players may already be having sexy times with your girls? :devilish:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Speaking of trains, knowing that other players may already be having sexy times with your girls? :devilish:
Meh ... if you're thinking about that, you're thinking about them playing with your "leftovers" ... Not that I don't get impatient, but it's got nothing to do with whatever other dimension where the MC isn't doing things the way I want to do things ...

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59
Jan 15, 2019
For legal reasons. It protects the developer. Just like how every game asks if you're 18 years old or older, there's nothing stopping a 13 year old from playing every game on this website, but by asking if players are 18 and saying not to play in you're under 18 they've legally protected themselves.

It's the same with character ages, you think some characters look 13 others will disagree, they're stated to be 18 because that's what they're intended to be. You can't sue the developer or get the game taken down for **********.

A character who is only recently 18 allows for a more believable naive and inexperienced character than say someone who just turned 23 or 21.
OK, but why mention their ages at all? The warning at the beginning should cover all legal concerns.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OK, but why mention their ages at all? The warning at the beginning should cover all legal concerns.
Someone who just turned 18 or 19 recently acting naive and inexperienced makes a lot more sense than some one who is supposedly in their early twenties etc.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For legal reasons. It protects the developer. Just like how every game asks if you're 18 years old or older, there's nothing stopping a 13 year old from playing every game on this website, but by asking if players are 18 and saying not to play in you're under 18 they've legally protected themselves.

It's the same with character ages, you think some characters look 13 others will disagree, they're stated to be 18 because that's what they're intended to be. You can't sue the developer or get the game taken down for **********.

A character who is only recently 18 allows for a more believable naive and inexperienced character than say someone who just turned 23 or 21.
Think of it like this: Someone who claims to be a religious moralist, maybe gets all their information about the law from old TV shows and reddit threads that cater to their opinions, is browsing a site like this one.

"Okay, this one has the disclaimer ... this one has the disclaimer ... this one ... this one ... yup ... there it is ... uh huh ... boring ... yup ... ugly bitch ... ayup ... there it is ... uh huh ... sounds stupid ... this o-- wait, wait, WAIT!! MA! I FOUND ONE WITHOUT THE DISCLAIMER! Call Uncle Phil! We can sue!!!"
ill-sue-ya-sue.gif

Then apply the same "logic" to the individual character ages.

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I use them to hone skills :)
Can you get rid of these beer bottle caps? they can't drink the beer if the caps are still on lol. When the Beers first show up a few renders back, the same thing is happening there (they still have the caps on) sorry for being picky. This is in Chapter 3 (I just started)

BeerCaps.jpg

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
This is a very good game (VN?) The animations are excellent, the story pretty good. Setting it in a RPG being played out is working well (only recently started playing it)

Hope it continues to a climax (yeah, pun intended!)

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just read that We won't be banging Bailey
That is extremely disappointing for me.

I think I'll wait and skip through the rest of the game to get the achievements when its finished now tbh

Edit - Maybe I misread that I'll wait and see

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
we won't bang her in Euchoria. And the dev said that we will remain in the other world for most of the rest of the game. Does that include short jumps to our world in the mean time I don't know. Updates seams to have focused in long periods of time in one or the other. So yes it might be only in an update close to the last that we will do the deed, but nothing sais that it can not be only a small portion of an update for once. Let the dev supprise us. You have the right to wait to play the game untill someone throw you the bone that you want. But I think the game is good enough on it's own merits to be played even if one character you really like is not available until later.

I have some criticism of my own on the game but I struggle a bit to put it in a constructive way so I simply shut my mouth until I can do that because the efforts, time and quality put in the game deserve at the verry least respect.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
we won't bang her in Euchoria. And the dev said that we will remain in the other world for most of the rest of the game. Does that include short jumps to our world in the mean time I don't know. Updates seams to have focused in long periods of time in one or the other. So yes it might be only in an update close to the last that we will do the deed, but nothing sais that it can not be only a small portion of an update for once. Let the dev supprise us. You have the right to wait to play the game untill someone throw you the bone that you want. But I think the game is good enough on it's own merits to be played even if one character you really like is not available until later.

I have some criticism of my own on the game but I struggle a bit to put it in a constructive way so I simply shut my mouth until I can do that because the efforts, time and quality put in the game deserve at the verry least respect.
Yeah I'l wait and see how it goes
I'm just usually the type to bail on something if it takes a turn I really don't like.

For example
I used to watch a show called agents of shield but they killed my favourite character off
So, I never watched it again.

And yeah, you are right this is better than a lot of stuff on here.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just read that We won't be banging Bailey
That is extremely disappointing for me.

I think I'll wait and skip through the rest of the game to get the achievements when its finished now tbh

Edit - Maybe I misread that I'll wait and see
Which one is Bailey? There's only one girl I don't like in this one and that's this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
When it says sharing, is that sharing with other girls or guys included? Also, if we choose share can we deny when we want to?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When it says sharing, is that sharing with other girls or guys included? Also, if we choose share can we deny when we want to?
So far the only sharing has been in threesomes etc with the other girl who will make up the "harem". The only other important guys than MC in the game are both gay and dating eachother

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes