Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Since this thread went into discussion of ancient things and ancient programming, I have a question. When I was a kid, my father had a stack of these programming cassettes (you know, the ones with screeching on them). I, being a kid I was, took them to my friend and had him record a bunch of cool music on them (Depeche Mode, Doors, Aerosmith and something else). Some of these cassettes might've been necessary for my father's job. So, my question is - does this makes me a horrible person?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Since this thread went into discussion of ancient things and ancient programming, I have a question. When I was a kid, my father had a stack of these programming cassettes (you know, the ones with screeching on them). I, being a kid I was, took them to my friend and had him record a bunch of cool music on them (Depeche Mode, Doors, Aerosmith and something else). Some of these cassettes might've been necessary for my father's job. So, my question is - does this makes me a horrible person?
Absolutely not. You had a great taste in music. Parents should have bought you some cassettes :D

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
Played through chapter 8 from patreon. No bugs encountered. Good progression of the story with some side quests thrown in. Right amount of humor as always. Predictable scene that was setup from the previous chapter was good, didn't over do it with some man of steel cock having infinite stamina. Looking forward for the next chapter Droosk.

Apr 29, 2021
Drooskati Have played the ch8 through Steam and found it quite delightful, so much to unpack in this episode that have to for sure replay it to probably enjoy and then theory craft about succeeding chapters to the fullest potential. The plot has been set up in a quite poised manner so will be interesting to see how the conclusion of the story pans out eventually. Also expect you have nice year ahead with success, that is if it is already the 1st in the location you are in, or warm greetings in prior advance!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

CURUFINWE

Mar 14, 2022
how long after the patreon releases do we get updates here for this? new to the game and saw that there is another chapter past what is here so curious

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
how long after the patreon releases do we get updates here for this? new to the game and saw that there is another chapter past what is here so curious
patience
/ˈpeɪʃns/

noun: patience
  1. 1.
    the capacity to accept or tolerate, delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.
It will be here when it's here...who knows when that will be.

• Haha
Reactions: halleluja10

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
either a supporter pulls the trigger or they don't, could go either way. It's not even out yet for the lowest patreon tier.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
patience
/ˈpeɪʃns/

noun: patience
  1. 1.
    the capacity to accept or tolerate, delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.
It will be here when it's here...who knows when that will be.
If it survives until C9 is released, I'll personally release C8. That being said, people can get access to C8 right now for just $5 on or . Or you can get permanent access via and/or for just $8.99 on sale (Or less via Steam, depending on your country!).

Support your local starving developer!

Capsule Itch 12-30-23 - Done.png

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes