608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
When you have the threesome scene, there is a part where mc says he sees the girl when having sex with hannah. i dont recall seing that scene after multiple run. is that a bug ?
Definitely not a bug. It's clear that the girl is not Hannah when the narrator says in Chapter 7: "It’s another redheaded woman entirely. Though you’re certain you’ve never met her before, you still feel as though you know her." Then in Chapter 8, "Your vision suddenly blurs. As it clears up, it’s no longer Hannah that is bent over in front of you. You see the body of the woman who you saw while having sex with Hannah last night." It's the same woman, but from a different … err … POV.

That woman will become known in the future.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
*slowly losing faith that we'll get to seduce Kaylee or Bailey*
Chapter 7 already features Bailey's first awakening. You must be on the Good/harem path and choose to go hunting with Hannah instead of visiting the lake. The subsequent scene is required for opening up what comes with Bailey in future content.

Reactions: sc0rps

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
"Moving towards the endgame" was a real surprise - like, that seems way too quick; I was honestly expecting this to be 15-plus chapters, not heading into endgame already at chapter 8.

There's been a whole lot of (very good) plot, but not much relationship development, specifically on a non-monogamous path.
I really hope it's not just going to be "you had sex with x character one time" and that's the end of their path.

I was thinking/hoping for actual full relationships with them, which would need a lot more in the way of playtime in order to not feel rushed - and as noted in the comment above, neither Kaylee nor Bailey have progressed anywhere near enough to be at the point of a sexual relationship yet, even if you take the "really fast" progress choice with Bailey in chapter 7 (which definitely felt to me to be unnaturally quick considering her innocence and lack of experience).

Missing out on Bailey in particular would be a huge disappointment for me, since she's one of my favourite characters in the game along with Hannah and Sky.

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667 and Danv

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Kaylee, unfortunately, I recall was confirmed as not being a main LI, so whether we get anything with her (other than the tent scene from a while back) is uncertain.

She's still my favorite girl. Skylar is a close second (sorry Hannah!)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Kaylee, unfortunately, I recall was confirmed as not being a main LI, so whether we get anything with her (other than the tent scene from a while back) is uncertain.

She's still my favorite girl. Skylar is a close second (sorry Hannah!)
She's the only one I turned down. Her being in control was turn off for me. She was my favorite until then. Just wished the dev would've given us a choice to just have her without any of the 'being in control' stuff. Just give us a regular romance path.

buff

May 29, 2017
Women that look similar banging one another..... might we be getting a new tag?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Definitely not a bug. It's clear that the girl is not Hannah when the narrator says in Chapter 7: "It’s another redheaded woman entirely. Though you’re certain you’ve never met her before, you still feel as though you know her." Then in Chapter 8, "Your vision suddenly blurs. As it clears up, it’s no longer Hannah that is bent over in front of you. You see the body of the woman who you saw while having sex with Hannah last night." It's the same woman, but from a different … err … POV.

That woman will become known in the future.
Nice ! Is she part of LI ? how many endings planned?

So Good side we get Bailey, Dark side we dont extra LIs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 608xperience

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
replaying from the beginning right now and noticed - fucking mermaids never gave promised gold and riches for the pearl, MC just asks about castle, gets blurry description and immediately bails... no loot, no booty, no fish pussy... MC got fucked!

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Well got to Chapter 3 then I couldnt play this crap any more. Seems the Dev thinks he is Hallmark with his obligatory annoying as hell gay couple. What a surprised they are also mixed race. Do you really think people watching a game about sex want to see gays all the time. Woke idiot ruined his own game bowing to the indoctrination at his retarded college. Top tip if you want half your characters to be gay then make a gay game.
We found ourselves a butthurt little snowflake! No one cares, dude. Go run off and cry in your little corner.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well got to Chapter 3 then I couldnt play this crap any more. Seems the Dev thinks he is Hallmark with his obligatory annoying as hell gay couple. What a surprised they are also mixed race. Do you really think people watching a game about sex want to see gays all the time. Woke idiot ruined his own game bowing to the indoctrination at his retarded college. Top tip if you want half your characters to be gay then make a gay game.
Hmm...I bet I can guess your political party affiliation. :KEK:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I've never understand why people get so upset on free games in a pirate site ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
especially over dumb shit like that, oh noes, there are GAYS in this game? :ROFLMAO:
Lol every dev has the right to add any fetish he wants even if those do not make game per se more fun for some players, but why are those tags missing in that case if it is in game? Running into it without knowing it is a part of game is like for someone else playing a vanilla game and then having someone scatting into MC's mouth suddenly. :p It is just not everyone's cup of tea and a fair enough reason not to play a game or to especially play a game if it is a fetish you like. Fetishes and taste will keep separating people until end of time. :p I just wish people defended it less as necessary story where it often hinders a story and would just admit it is in cause they like it or think people like it, which is all the reason needed. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Lol every dev has the right to add any fetish he wants even if those do not make game per se more fun for some players, but why are those tags missing in that case if it is in game? Running into it without knowing it is a part of game is like for someone else playing a vanilla game and then having someone scatting into MC's mouth suddenly. :p It is just not everyone's cup of tea and a fair enough reason not to play a game or to especially play a game if it is a fetish you like. Fetishes and taste will keep separating people until end of time. :p
The tags typically apply to activities the MC engages in and since he does not engage in gay activities, it wouldn't seem to apply to this game. Imagine being someone looking for gay content and a game like this is tagged as gay... but when they play it they see there is a gay couple in the game that the MC is friends with, not the MC himself being gay and having sex with other men. The tag would be misleading.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Lol every dev has the right to add any fetish he wants even if those do not make game per se more fun for some players, but why are those tags missing in that case if it is in game? Running into it without knowing it is a part of game is like for someone else playing a vanilla game and then having someone scatting into MC's mouth suddenly. :p It is just not everyone's cup of tea and a fair enough reason not to play a game or to especially play a game if it is a fetish you like. Fetishes and taste will keep separating people until end of time. :p I just wish people defended it less as necessary story where it often hinders a story and would just admit it is in cause they like it, which is all the reason needed. :ROFLMAO:
As the guy above me said, tags are meant to say "These are the activities you will get to participate in." Kenny and Oscar are just your friends. The most "gay" they get in the entire game is a single kiss. If someone is offended or triggered by that, that person is the problem. They can GTFO and absolutely no one will miss them. I don't play nice with stupid people, and that dude is about as stupid as they come.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
why Kenny healed barely injured MC, but didn't even bothered with Emily's messed face?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As the guy above me said, tags are meant to say "These are the activities you will get to participate in." Kenny and Oscar are just your friends. The most "gay" they get in the entire game is a single kiss. If someone is offended or triggered by that, that person is the problem. They can GTFO and absolutely no one will miss them. I don't play nice with stupid people, and that dude is about as stupid as they come.
Ah ok, if no scenes there is good reason no tags and yeah he is over sensitive especially if the MC is just only friends with them. Ah well not many games suited for him unless a hypocrite that gets excited when two women do it on screen, that is also gay after all even if uses another tag. :p

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes