Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Loading any of my old save games causes a traceback. Are old save games broken? I would expect the OP to say it, but I didn't see anything, or anything obvious when searching for "save" in recent posts.
Absolutely not. I take pride in making sure that all saves remain functional at all times. You've got something else going on. For just $8.99 via Steam, I will happily troubleshoot it for you!

Jk, but I can't help you if you don't supply the actual error info.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Ol' Droosk would put me in time-out if I said anything beyond that the other redhead is a foreshadowing. She's important and she's tied to MC, but the reader and MC do not yet understand the context. It shall be revealed. Some day.

I don't know for certain that there won't be more love interests, but I suspect we have what we have. On the Evil/harem path, I do hope we see some more Kaylee. Just the DnD tent scene hardly does her justice. That's a hint from the beta team, Droosk.
Personally speaking, as long as Bailey is an actual LI, I'll be a happy camper. And Sky of course, but we already know she is one.

Clearly I'm on "Team Sweet Girls", thinking about it that way.

Reactions: 608xperience

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Personally speaking, as long as Bailey is an actual LI, I'll be a happy camper. And Sky of course, but we already know she is one.

Clearly I'm on "Team Sweet Girls", thinking about it that way.
Can 100% confirm that Bailey is an LI, but you gotta make a very specific choice on the Good/harem path for it to be realized.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gwydion

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Can 100% confirm that Bailey is an LI, but you gotta make a very specific choice on the Good/harem path for it to be realized.
Is it just choosing the hunting instead of the lake, or do you also need to choose a specific option while you're in the following scene?

I ask because going straight to direct involvement rather than just being watched there felt like progressing too fast for Bailey, to me.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Is it just choosing the hunting instead of the lake, or do you also need to choose a specific option while you're in the following scene?

I ask because going straight to direct involvement rather than just being watched there felt like progressing too fast for Bailey, to me.
To the best of my knowledge, the future involvement with Bailey requires the hunting and waving her over. As for it being a bit too fast for Bailey, that would be generally true, but we should keep in mind that Alorine messed with Bailey as much as the rest of the group (ex., her flashing MC at the basketball court). She's literally always crushed hard on MC. Without being able to get into Droosk's head (scary AF in there, I bet :eek:), I'm just going on the assumption that the combination of Alorine's corruption + the entirely new life experience in Euchora is causing our girl to grow up faster than she otherwise would.

And, besides, remember the conversation at the waterside with MC. He was clear that Hannah was openminded about things. You can bet that would get her gears turning. Happening upon a blowie in-progress would dial her up to 11.

Reactions: Elhemeer

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
To the best of my knowledge, the future involvement with Bailey requires the hunting and waving her over. As for it being a bit too fast for Bailey, that would be generally true, but we should keep in mind that Alorine messed with Bailey as much as the rest of the group (ex., her flashing MC at the basketball court). She's literally always crushed hard on MC. Without being able to get into Droosk's head (scary AF in there, I bet :eek:), I'm just going on the assumption that the combination of Alorine's corruption + the entirely new life experience in Euchora is causing our girl to grow up faster than she otherwise would.

And, besides, remember the conversation at the waterside with MC. He was clear that Hannah was openminded about things. You can bet that would get her gears turning. Happening upon a blowie in-progress would dial her up to 11.
Usually evil path is harem and good path is solo. This game is the other way around since you get bailey if you're good. Dev just reverse uno us. from what i see, from the perspective of numbers of LIs - both path get most of the LIs which is weird but hey it good for us.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Usually evil path is harem and good path is solo. This game is the other way around since you get bailey if you're good. Dev just reverse uno us. from what i see, from the perspective of numbers of LIs - both path get most of the LIs which is weird but hey it good for us.
Total of Good/harem (canon), Good/solo, Evil/harem and Evil/solo paths. I think that what's nice about this is that most people are going to opt for Good, so being able to be a decent char and still have all the fun is a bonus.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Total of Good/harem (canon), Good/solo, Evil/harem and Evil/solo paths. I think that what's nice about this is that most people are going to opt for Good, so being able to be a decent char and still have all the fun is a bonus.
I usually opt path according to the LIs. Who are we kidding here, it's a AVN and it suppose to be as far as possible from reality ....
If being goods get more LIs then i opt it, if being a evil dick head get more then i opt for it :ROFLMAO:

There is no reason to play evil except for the story in this game XD

Indur

Jan 18, 2018
Ol' Droosk would put me in time-out if I said anything beyond that the other redhead is a foreshadowing. She's important and she's tied to MC, but the reader and MC do not yet understand the context. It shall be revealed. Some day.
Taking a really wild guess... what if she's the MC's and Hannah's daughter from the future, grown up and everything, and she's going to be the MC in Droosk's next game?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
WTF....did my MC just say that he is cool with girls wearing a strap-on's?

NOPE, not something I want my MC to say or agree on in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faxe10%

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Taking a really wild guess... what if she's the MC's and Hannah's daughter from the future, grown up and everything, and she's going to be the MC in Droosk's next game?
I could tell you, but then I'd have to find time to hide the body. :illuminati::HideThePain:

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
WTF....did my MC just say that he is cool with girls wearing a strap-on's?

NOPE, not something I want my MC to say or agree on in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure I see the problem with Emily having all her holes filled. MC is not going to be on the receiving end. Emily is. Or might, if the scene ever comes to pass.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Is that a "Daddy" moment ? Patreon "disallow incest" so you cant "room mate" this story fyi. Plus that red head is cute, it will be waste imo. But if you're right and it is the daughter , MC probably wont get to sleep with her. so I hope you're wrong.

Please be wrong...... :HideThePain:
Strangely Bailey is not a red head but Hannah & the girl in vision is. So either you're right, she is the daughter or sister ? Since it's hinted that Hannah is more than she seems

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes