608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
What Joshy said on this one. I just roll with the punches. I'm comin back finally after the whole thing with Kaylee that set my teeth on edge. The tent scene. But it is what it is. I still don't know who are solo romanceable or not or if I can break up with the main gf. Not that I want to, just exploring options for solo paths.

But again my apologies if my words made you feel some sort of way.
You'll make the solo/harem choice in Chapter 5. Who will be obvious at the time.

Reactions: Dark Silence

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey, speak for yourself, I for one am 100% with Joshy on this one. I too would tongue punch her asshole. :sneaky:
lol... I'm not talking about the action itself... I'm talking about how Joshy out of nowhere was just like.. "you know what... I'm gonna tell everyone in this thread that I want to tongue punch Hannah's chocolate starfish". And that's ok, too... one of the things I love about Joshy.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hey, speak for yourself, I for one am 100% with Joshy on this one. I too would tongue punch her asshole. :sneaky:
lol... I'm not talking about the action itself... I'm talking about how Joshy out of nowhere was just like.. "you know what... I'm gonna tell everyone in this thread that I want to tongue punch Hannah's chocolate starfish". And that's ok, too... one of the things I love about Joshy.
Joshy92 is 100% correct. If you not willin to tongue punch someone's ass, you don't deserve to fuck that ass. Jus' Sayin'.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, Joshy really do be saying the most random stuff out of nowhere when a thread is quiet.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Hmm, I didn't read anything about it in the last few pages.
Then it seems like I'm the only one, but I have a strange sound bug.

If I touch the statue and then Alora sends me back to the surface it starts. It sounds like birds chirping in an endless loop.
If I don't touch the statue and choose "Walk Away" the bug isn't there.

When Emily comes into the tent the bug stops again.

Last edited:

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
Anyone find it remotely strange that the MC finds out that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but has no qualms firing live rounds into Skylar? I’m pretty sure there no contraception in the new world (potions maybe) but no one is taking anything in a visible manner.

It just hits me as being weird that he’s not the least bit concerned about how things will pan out when they get back to their world?

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Anyone find it remotely strange that the MC finds out that but has no qualms firing live rounds into Skylar? I’m pretty sure there no contraception in the new world (potions maybe) but no one is taking anything in a visible manner.

It just hits me as being weird that he’s not the least bit concerned about how things will pan out when they get back to their world?
That's just the way he rolls...

This is the way.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Anyone find it remotely strange that the MC finds out that but has no qualms firing live rounds into Skylar? I’m pretty sure there no contraception in the new world (potions maybe) but no one is taking anything in a visible manner.

I'd say it's because SHE seems fine with it; except then you have the scene with Em where he can go against her clearly expressed wishes, to apparently no ill effect - although I suppose that second one's a player choice, so it's maybe a bit different.

The main thing *I* still find strange and frustrating is that the MC on the harem route is STILL insisting that only Hannah matters at every possible opportunity, right up to and including chapter 8 - so it really feels like there is only one actual LI, regardless of path, and the others are still just being treated like nothing more than temporary side-girls, which is disappointing.

I'm holding on to hope for that to change still, especially with the little line about how MC's emotions empower his magic (possibly meaning that as he accepts his actual feelings of love for the other girls on a good path, he'll get stronger).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'd say it's because SHE seems fine with it; except then you have the scene with Em where he can go against her clearly expressed wishes, to apparently no ill effect - although I suppose that second one's a player choice, so it's maybe a bit different.

The main thing *I* still find strange and frustrating is that the MC on the harem route is STILL insisting that only Hannah matters at every possible opportunity, right up to and including chapter 8 - so it really feels like there is only one actual LI, regardless of path, and the others are still just being treated like nothing more than temporary side-girls, which is disappointing.

I'm holding on to hope for that to change still, especially with the little line about how MC's emotions empower his magic (possibly meaning that as he accepts his actual feelings of love for the other girls on a good path, he'll get stronger).
It's also possible that, even at this stage, you can make decisions that might pull you towards the dark path (such as not honoring Emily's wish -- or Skylar's for that matter, which could go either way I suppose).

I like your last thought about the stronger he cares about more of the girls the more he's able to do with his abilities.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
All I'm going to say is to remind people that at the formation of the love quad, all participants agreed that it was only for fun. No one is supposed to get attached.

Whether than remains true is yet to be seen.
It's your story and your decision.

What I would expect out of a story like this - generally - is that they become more attached than expected. Because they've been thrown into a life and death situation where they all rely on one another.

Just my two cents.

two cents resized even more.gif

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Right. And Droosk generally tracks every player decision. It doesn't mean that there'll be fallout for going against her wishes, but the opportunity for Droosk to write it into the story definitely exists.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
It's your story and your decision.

What I would expect out of a story like this - generally - is that they become more attached than expected. Because they've been thrown into a life and death situation where they all rely on one another.

Just my two cents.

View attachment 3239718
I'd agree with this with the caveat that the player does have the opportunity to be a poor communicator. Such examples would be
I'd expect these decisions to have an effect on the group dynamic in the long term.

Reactions: Porthas

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I'd agree with this with the caveat that the player does have the opportunity to be a poor communicator. Such examples would be
I'd expect these decisions to have an effect on the group dynamic in the long term.
Yes, with choice based games like this, one does get the opportunity to negatively impact the relationships. And this is as it should be, in my humble opinion.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018

Seriously. Stop touching shit! :LOL:
I mean it's not entirely their fault, seems like there's some compulsion and/or hypnotic suggestion going on there - chapter 8's made me increasingly suspicious of Kaylee, in that regard.

MC's got other stuff Bailey could be touching though, rather than random statues. :p

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I mean it's not entirely their fault, seems like there's some compulsion and/or hypnotic suggestion going on there - chapter 8's made me increasingly suspicious of Kaylee, in that regard.

MC's got other stuff Bailey could be touching though, rather than random statues. :p
So you figure she's mind-fucking them into doing stuff Jean-Grey style? She was able to turn Ice Man gay through telepathic compulsion so I guess I could see something like "Oh, I wonder what that is?" being transmitted as "Must. Touch. SHINY!"

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes