Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
1704831058259.png

Tell me you haven't actually played the game, without telling me you haven't actually played the game. Gotta love low IQ people who have no idea what they are talking about heh.

Edit: by the way, this is why we devs need the reasonable people out there who play our games to review them. I'm not saying you should give us all 5 stars if you have legitimate complaints. But people like the mental midget above ruin the rating system by leaving pointless reviews that are completely detached from reality.

So, go do a review, you fucking leeches! :p

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
View attachment 3247945

Tell me you haven't actually played the game, without telling me you haven't actually played the game. Gotta love low IQ people who have no idea what they are talking about heh.

Edit: by the way, this is why we devs need the reasonable people out there who play our games to review them. I'm not saying you should give us all 5 stars if you have legitimate complaints. But people like the mental midget above ruin the rating system by leaving pointless reviews that are completely detached from reality.

the kind of people that go on my ignore list the first time I run into them (n)

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 3247945

The choices in this game does have impact so i am not sure what that dude is talking..... while it's true that good and evil path differences is not that huge at the moment but choices have impact. Dead mermaids anyone ? Getting Bailey as LI ? Seeing one of the goddess sisters depending on path ?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 3247945

I think I did review this game (checking ... I did), but the last review I did, which I thought was praising, descriptive and commented on what I liked about the game, was yanked for "violating the rules for reviews" ... and reading those rules, the only thing I can guess is that my opinions were involved in the descriptions. So I'll never be able to write another review without wondering if it'll be yanked or not, 'cause I don't know how to comment on something without my opinion influencing the review.

On that note, how the fuck is that review not yanked?

Also: Tell me you've never been friends with someone you fucked without telling me you've never been friends with someone you've fucked ...

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
All I'm going to say is to remind people that at the formation of the love quad, all participants agreed that it was only for fun. No one is supposed to get attached.

Whether than remains true is yet to be seen.
Not getting Bailey on evil path is like what ? Aint MC suppose be evil and mind control/manipulate everyone to be part of his harem ? :ROFLMAO: On evil path should be gotta gather them all mode

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3247945

that review made me laugh and you made me realize I totally forgot to do a review meant to do one. But ill write one after I replay the game since I plan to replay it when I play the update ive yet to get around to doing that.

PS - 5/5 stars this is easily one of my favorite story driven games.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Fun fact, since not everyone here is on the Discord, but I'm not actually in the USA right now. After Chapter 8 went out, I went on a cruise. I'm currently sitting in my stateroom, docked in Cabo San Lucas, writing this to you guys. Definitely needed a vacation.

But that doesn't mean I'm being lazy! In fact, I've managed to gather quite the audience on the ship! Since I always have one of my laptops with me, and I tend to set up shop like the image below to work on the game, people ask questions. I've showed off my trailer probably 100x in the past 48 hours heh. But now, everywhere I go, people stop and ask me if I'm "That guy with the game" lol. It's pretty cool :)

1704913587520.png

etool

Jun 14, 2021
Fun fact, since not everyone here is on the Discord, but I'm not actually in the USA right now. After Chapter 8 went out, I went on a cruise. I'm currently sitting in my stateroom, docked in Cabo San Lucas, writing this to you guys. Definitely needed a vacation.

But that doesn't mean I'm being lazy! In fact, I've managed to gather quite the audience on the ship! Since I always have one of my laptops with me, and I tend to set up shop like the image below to work on the game, people ask questions. I've showed off my trailer probably 100x in the past 48 hours heh. But now, everywhere I go, people stop and ask me if I'm "That guy with the game" lol. It's pretty cool :)

View attachment 3250339
fancy

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I played through Chapter 8. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't really wowed by it. The story is solid, our heroes are very likable, and the sex is hot - but as in Chapter 7, I don't feel like the game is capitalizing on the "two worlds" aspect as much as I was expecting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr Much like chapter 7, what we go is fine but I think it could have done more to explore the basic premise of characters being pulled into their game world.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
The choices in this game does have impact so i am not sure what that dude is talking..... while it's true that good and evil path differences is not that huge at the moment but choices have impact. Dead mermaids anyone ? Getting Bailey as LI ? Seeing one of the goddess sisters depending on path ?
Basically, all of the above. You can't get Bailey on Evil path, period. Dead mermaids certainly skews one's alignment; if you were skirting the middle of the road and chose that particular deed, it may have been the deciding factor. By the end of Chapter 8, your alignment of Good or Evil is locked in, which will block you from experiencing certain content on the other path. Solo vs harem on either path likewise has unique content.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Skylar had already begun to assert herself more in the real world as a side-effect of the heavy flirting that lured her out of her shell back in the early chapters.
It's worth mentioning that the biggest aspect of all the group getting more daring/sexual/confident has heaps to do with Alorine's meddling. Everyone in the group was messed with and that has had lasting impact. It's also why Bailey was so quick to engage when getting busted being a voyeur.

Raskin might as well have been a new character given that she doesn't recognize our heroes and no one seems interested in exploring the matter further
It's because she didn't meet the group earlier. In Chapter 2, Rhaskin's presence is 100% fantasy born out of Oscar's story as the dungeon master. The group recognize her by name alone by virtue of the DnD game. Rhaskin, however, has no context for anything; for her, she's meeting the group for the first time. MC and Oscar are quick enough to recognize that involving these people in discussing the mystery of their earlier "interaction" would potentially be compromising for the group's safety.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
It's worth mentioning that the biggest aspect of all the group getting more daring/sexual/confident has heaps to do with Alorine's meddling. Everyone in the group was messed with and that has had lasting impact. It's also why Bailey was so quick to engage when getting busted being a voyeur.

It's because she didn't meet the group earlier. In Chapter 2, Rhaskin's presence is 100% fantasy born out of Oscar's story as the dungeon master. The group recognize her by name alone by virtue of the DnD game. Rhaskin, however, has no context for anything; for her, she's meeting the group for the first time. MC and Oscar are quick enough to recognize that involving these people in discussing the mystery of their earlier "interaction" would potentially be compromising for the group's safety.
I wonder that is also true for a certain genie in the bottle ? :ROFLMAO:

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
View attachment 3247945

checking reviews and trying to decide whether I should add this to my to-play list

Can I ask which part of the review differs from the actual game?
- too long to get to the main premise
- choices are limited
- forced love interest
- choices are not impactful to the plot
- characters are flat and uninteresting
- love interest seems more like a friend

And in your opinion, what is the best part of your game?

I also noticed that this person almost only give 1 star reviews with the exception of one 2-star and one 5-star review.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
checking reviews and trying to decide whether I should add this to my to-play list
First mistake. Look at the tags, read the synopsis...spend 5 mins persuing the thread. All you need, too many 'reviews' are far too biased and barely (good or bad) even constitute a review.
I also noticed that this person almost only give 1 star reviews
2nd mistake was reading his. Does anything else really need saying?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

- too long to get to the main premise - subjective based very heavily on individual
- choices are limited - False, average for VNs
- forced love interest - Yes, your GF at start and common to hundreds of VNs
- choices are not impactful to the plot - False
- characters are flat and uninteresting - subjective based very heavily on individual I personally disagree strongly
- love interest seems more like a friend - subjective based very heavily on individual I personally disagree strongly

I also noticed that this person almost only give 1 star reviews with the exception of one 2-star and one 5-star review.
My answers are in your quote in RED

NOTE: I own this on Steam and it was worth every penny and then some

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

- too long to get to the main premise
- choices are limited
- forced love interest
- choices are not impactful to the plot
- characters are flat and uninteresting
- love interest seems more like a friend

The main premise is hidden in plain sight, and doesn't take too long to be reveled, and to be honest wouldn't be as impactful if is happened faster

There aren't an endless stream of choices, but they aren't rare either

The choices effect the story, but they also, and arguably more importantly, effect the characters and how they interact with each other and the MC

Yea, there is a "forced love interest", you start off with a girlfriend and you can't leave her. The harem is built around the core couple.

The characters aren't flat or uninteresting, they're pretty realistic

The girlfriend you start with is very much a girlfriend, all the other love interests start as purely platonic friends.

Best part in my opinion is how well the true DnD experience is written

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
I wonder that is also true for a certain genie in the bottle ? :ROFLMAO:
Yes. The Djinn in the earlier chapter was purely a part of the DnD game world, but we've seen that Alorine managed to inject all of that Euchora stuff into the real world, so we should expect the Djinn also likewise exists.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

View attachment 3250339
Blergh...root beer? Really? :sick:

Hope you enjoy the cruise. I've been thinking about taking one for a while now so feel free to elaborate on how it went.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes