Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 3305637

Reading comprehension is hard for some people, apparently. Maybe I should use smaller words, so people like this guy can actually understand them?
This is what some would call "generic spam" ... not one statement in that "review" actually talks about your -- or anyone's -- game. It's all talking points that could apply to any game that anyone on this site releases.

It could literally be copy/pasted into any review of any AVN and it would "fit" just as well ... or as ridiculously.

It's meaningless.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
This is what some would call "generic spam" ... not one statement in that "review" actually talks about your -- or anyone's -- game. It's all talking points that could apply to any game that anyone on this site releases.

It could literally be copy/pasted into any review of any AVN and it would "fit" just as well ... or as ridiculously.

It's meaningless.
"I just don't see what other 5 star reviews are talking about at all about them." <--- My favorite part. Typically, as a logical thinker, when I realize that what I'm about to say is a fairly extreme outlier vs what seems to be the consensus, I stop myself and think about it. I wonder, am I maybe, JUST MAYBE, wrong? Sometimes, I realize that I am, in fact, wrong. Sometimes, I will decide that no, I'm probably right.

But usually, I'll realize that what I was about to say was fairly subjective and not something that needs to be shared in a space for objectivity.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
"I just don't see what other 5 star reviews are talking about at all about them." <--- My favorite part. Typically, as a logical thinker, when I realize that what I'm about to say is a fairly extreme outlier vs what seems to be the consensus, I stop myself and think about it. I wonder, am I maybe, JUST MAYBE, wrong? Sometimes, I realize that I am, in fact, wrong. Sometimes, I will decide that no, I'm probably right.

But usually, I'll realize that what I was about to say was fairly subjective and not something that needs to be shared in a space for objectivity.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure such thoughts are alien to a Troll™, but I get that it's harder for you to completely ignore something like that when it's basically trying to punch you directly in the balls ...

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Just curious, what is the 'steam' variable used for? Is it to check to see if you're playing the Steam version?

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Is there any way to keep track of what chapter I'm in? So far the only mentions of chapters have been 3 and 4, time in the game seems to be measured by using days, Drooskati How many days in each chapter? I like tro know where the end is going to come up

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Is there any way to keep track of what chapter I'm in? So far the only mentions of chapters have been 3 and 4, time in the game seems to be measured by using days, Drooskati How many days in each chapter? I like tro know where the end is going to come up
Once they are in Euchora, it's typically 2 days per chapter, with the conclusions USUALLY being at night.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I recently finished up my Steam play and then went to get a look at the dark/asshole/whatev path. As I had yet to try it.

I found that a scene was missing. Not even an option. And not just any scene but the sexiest duo of ladies of all the pairings thus far. So it solidified it for me. Evil is for losers
:devilish:(n)

PEACE

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I recently finished up my Steam play and then went to get a look at the dark/asshole/whatev path. As I had yet to try it.

I found that a scene was missing. Not even an option. And not just any scene but the sexiest duo of ladies of all the pairings thus far. So it solidified it for me. Evil is for losers
:devilish:(n)

PEACE
I won't try the evil path until the game is finished, I generally don't enjoy that sort of thing anyway. There are some games where this sort of thing is in play and I've probably missed 3rd of the content because of that

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just realized when I play this next I want replay the game to go the other path but I forgot if my original save was a evil path or not. Guess that means ill be replaying 2 saves around the same pace.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I fucked up guys.
I wanted to watch the last harem scene in the newest update again.
So, I went to the gallery for the first time, and it turns out that it only shows some pictures.

I assume there is no scene replay mod?
Because my save is too far past the scene to watch it again.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I fucked up guys.
I wanted to watch the last harem scene in the newest update again.
So, I went to the gallery for the first time, and it turns out that it only shows some pictures.

I assume there is no scene replay mod?
Because my save is too far past the scene to watch it again.
Gallery images are shown once you have seen the required images from the scenes in question. If the image isn't displaying, then you haven't seen the scene to the point that it would show up.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes