Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I am probably minority here but I really don't like LIs models.
Only thing I didn't like was Hannah's hair style and the friend forgot her name not the blue haired one, the other friend. But that's okay I dont need to like the appearance of the LI in every game to enjoy the game and it was refreshing to see some average looking ones.

Reactions: Ancandune

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Honestly I would rate them below average. I am more interest in story and see where it will take.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
From the recent review seems someone really hates the look of the LI lol
"But no matter how good story, Ugly Lis are tanking game. Yes ugly not fugly but straight ugly. Forget average they look like they crawled from nuclear wasteland"

Seriously, why am I attracting so many brainless people lately? Dude looked at the previews, obviously decided they were good enough to go for, and then cried about it?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
"But no matter how good story, Ugly Lis are tanking game. Yes ugly not fugly but straight ugly. Forget average they look like they crawled from nuclear wasteland"

Seriously, why am I attracting so many brainless people lately? Dude looked at the previews, obviously decided they were good enough to go for, and then cried about it?
Troll looking for attention, nothing more.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

They're all over the site lately, bro. They come out the woodwork fairly regularly the last several months. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

yeah for real ive noticed that as well. Previews are usually the first thing I look at lol. But all these dumb reviews keeps reminding me I keep forgetting to get around to playing this update and do a review for this game. As I want to replay the game before I do a review

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Also, just want to say, if Hannah/Skylar/Emily are what results from a nuclear wasteland, then I absolutely welcome the eventual nuclear fallout of WW3. I openly admit that I designed them to be "girl next door" types. But if they are what passes for mutated atrocities, YES PLEASE!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
They're all over the site lately, bro. They come out the woodwork fairly regularly the last several months. :ROFLMAO:
my ignore list is growing steadily, don't have to look at that shit again from them, but some of them are persistent, I think I have a dude on my list I have blocked like five times already, he just comes back with a new account every time after a while :cautious:

Reactions: Elhemeer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
my ignore list is growing steadily, don't have to look at that shit again from them, but some of them are persistent, I think I have a dude on my list I have blocked like five times already, he just comes back with a new account every time after a while :cautious:
Yeah. I need to block this one idiot in another thread. But havin too much fun beatin on him a bit. Fucker even quoted the bible at me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 608xperience
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes