Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Gallery images are shown once you have seen the required images from the scenes in question. If the image isn't displaying, then you haven't seen the scene to the point that it would show up.
Yeah I think I have most of the gallery images.

What I was meaning is I wanted to watch that hot foursome scene again
But I can't because my save is after that scene.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I'm hoping to have a Chapter Select system in place at full release/completion of the game. It should be somewhat easy to do as I just have to copy pasta the code from the EXISTING chapters, and replace the variable checks with the ability for the player to set the options upon choosing to reply the chapter.

For example, select chapter 8, choose to be evil or good, choose harem or solo, start chapter.

I'll likely need to strip out some of the sub choices that result in other dialogues and images, but the CORE events of the chapters will still be available.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm hoping to have a Chapter Select system in place at full release/completion of the game. It should be somewhat easy to do as I just have to copy pasta the code from the EXISTING chapters, and replace the variable checks with the ability for the player to set the options upon choosing to reply the chapter.

For example, select chapter 8, choose to be evil or good, choose harem or solo, start chapter.

I'll likely need to strip out some of the sub choices that result in other dialogues and images, but the CORE events of the chapters will still be available.
You're making it too easy! Let them work for it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Some mods focus on replay gallery
So a mod could perhaps make one here.

But this is why I have plenty of saves. Renpy supports as many as you want.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Some mods focus on replay gallery
So a mod could perhaps make one here.

But this is why I have plenty of saves. Renpy supports as many as you want.
The game is on Steam also, I have modded one or two Steams games (ipatches) but don't know how well a gallery mod would work with Steam.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The game is on Steam also, I have modded one or two Steams games (ipatches) but don't know how well a gallery mod would work with Steam.
The game folder is in a different place than you are used to
But it is still renpy and once you have the game folder it is EZPZ

X:\ -where x is whatever letter you put steam installs into
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common -is the path to find the names of the VNs
Then from there it is the \game folder inside the particular VN that you put the mod files

Saul1601

Dec 29, 2022
I've been a lurker for awhile, but I wanted to comment here to compliment the Dev on a great game. Its very immersive. But the thing I wanted to point out was that many of these games lack for male companions. This game had two great male companions who add character to the MC. Making them gay so they weren't competition removed any potential conflict with them. Great decision.

All of the characters are fleshed out really well. They don't seem two-dimensional. I can't wait to see where this all goes.

Now I'm going back to lurking.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes