Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Well got to Chapter 3 then I couldnt play this crap any more. Seems the Dev thinks he is Hallmark with his obligatory annoying as hell gay couple. What a surprised they are also mixed race. Do you really think people watching a game about sex want to see gays all the time. Woke idiot ruined his own game bowing to the indoctrination at his retarded college. Top tip if you want half your characters to be gay then make a gay game.
Pro tip ... gay people exist. You'll be ok. Or not. I'm fine with either.

Reactions: Baalzie

Jojomuq

Oct 28, 2021
This game is great but it could be better if the MC was a samurai/swordsman instead of a sorcerer. i mean like it could be great if at the beggining we could choose the class we wanted. maybe its because i'm only at the begging. otherwise i really like the game (Sorry for my bad english)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This game is great but it could be better if the MC was a samurai/swordsman instead of a sorcerer. i mean like it could be great if at the beggining we could choose the class we wanted. maybe its because i'm only at the begging. otherwise i really like the game (Sorry for my bad english)
per se it's not a bad idea, but think of the complications the dev would have to face... with a pre-established "class" there is only one way to render stuff. If you throw in multiple classes, every combat scene has to be rendered to fit your selection. It's not really feasible.

Reactions: theletoucan

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
First, let me just say that your English is better than most native speakers.

That being said, while your comment is TECHNICALLY possible, the extra work would make it prohibitive for me. I make this thing entirely by myself. Not only would a multiple choice of classes require THOUSANDS of new renders, it would also need an incredible amount of additional writing to incorporate other classes into the story.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

That being said, while your comment is TECHNICALLY possible, the extra work would make it prohibitive for me. I make this thing entirely by myself. Not only would a multiple choice of classes require THOUSANDS of new renders, it would also need an incredible amount of additional writing to incorporate other classes into the story.
The only other class I would like to see is a Rogue/Thief build. I'm partial to that build in BG3. lol But I like the game as it is.

Jojomuq

Oct 28, 2021

Thanks for taking your time to respond to me. You're the boss here, so don't let my selfish desires hoding you back. Keep doing your amazing work

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Nice ! Is she part of LI ? how many endings planned?

So Good side we get Bailey, Dark side we dont extra LIs?
Ol' Droosk would put me in time-out if I said anything beyond that the other redhead is a foreshadowing. She's important and she's tied to MC, but the reader and MC do not yet understand the context. It shall be revealed. Some day.

I don't know for certain that there won't be more love interests, but I suspect we have what we have. On the Evil/harem path, I do hope we see some more Kaylee. Just the DnD tent scene hardly does her justice. That's a hint from the beta team, Droosk.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What happens when reality and fantasy start to collide?
You and your friends are just normal, run-of-the-mill young adults enjoying life and friendship.
But the game that you've been playing is suddenly very real, with very real consequences.
Who is the woman from your dreams? What does she want with you? How will you handle yourself?​
Slightly new overview.

Thanks for the share.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Loading any of my old save games causes a traceback. Are old save games broken? I would expect the OP to say it, but I didn't see anything, or anything obvious when searching for "save" in recent posts.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes