Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
No to all of that. Everyone with a working Patreon account can vote on that poll. This is bullshit. I can make 300 accs and vote for whatever the f i want and ruin the whole poll.
Only his supporters should be able to vote on that stuff.

And no i wont explain how to make 300 Accounts in a short amount of time to do such things.
Those who know how this works wont share that for a reason.
And those who dont know how to do something like that also dont know that for a reason.

The Point is. As long as this poll is open for everyone you cant be sure that the right ppl vote on it. It could be basically everyone including someone making multiple accounts.

And while you might think thats total absurd let me tell you there are actual ppl around to this day and age who make shit ton of money with such things :)
What should be even more concerning than of the poll is real people, supporters or whatever...
Is the fact he is back to making a game based on poll results which kind of goes back to why BB became such a mess even among the folks that liked the game!

If he doesn't have a vision or story already in his head that doesn't require a poll or audience suggestion on how to proceed then this new game is as doomed as the old one.
The only reason he wants one gender is because it is less work for him.
Supporting both is too much.

Reactions: troll822

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I have Skunked version and saves doesn't work... any help?
Any reason you have the skunked version?
There's a working full version of the game right here on the on first page.
As for the saves i trust you play the game from an already extracted archive file?
I mean not from the rar or zip archive directly. If you do that saves will never work.
Extract it to the harddrive and play from there.

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
I have Skunked version and saves doesn't work... any help?
I use it too and was having trouble with a savefile from the mod Untold Stories but for some reason after trying for a long time and I'm not sure why when I replaced the assemble.CSharp that the mod uses it could finally detect the savefile in game.

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
as many have said, this is just an excuse to leave the game, many other developers have only followed the game by omitting the parentezco and with a patch everything is fixed ... first names, a new version with a new name and that I know ... this is to go for the easy and I think a lack of respect for consumers; the ideal would be to give a closure ... they could even send the boy to the camp and put a new character in the house ...

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
as many have said, this is just an excuse to leave the game, many other developers have only followed the game by omitting the parentezco and with a patch everything is fixed ... first names, a new version with a new name and that I know ... this is to go for the easy and I think a lack of respect for consumers; the ideal would be to give a closure ... they could even send the boy to the camp and put a new character in the house ...
IF it was that simple AND Patreon-safe then he would have done it.

It is not just a matter of making the MC not related because all of the scenes involving threesomes etc are still incest.
The very fundamental layout of BB is based on, and relies on, the incest relationships that are the core of the whole program.

BB has been around for a year or so and many people have had much enjoyment from it over that time.
It is entirely the change in policy by Patreon that has brought about this situation, nothing to do with the developer, he is the main victim in all this. (All you have lost is a bit of wank material)

In my opinion people should stop taking a cheap shot at the developer and coming up with 'sure fire, easy' solutions that in practice are not feasible.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Interesting to see there’s a poll about the new game. As someone with no interest in female protagonist I hope for option 3

Reactions: furry_me

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi, please, how to trigger sex scenes with the mom, after olivia said that she'd not agree to do it in a movie?

How to trigger this scene?

Thx v-mm-12.jpg

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
IF it was that simple AND Patreon-safe then he would have done it.

It is not just a matter of making the MC not related because all of the scenes involving threesomes etc are still incest.
The very fundamental layout of BB is based on, and relies on, the incest relationships that are the core of the whole program.

BB has been around for a year or so and many people have had much enjoyment from it over that time.
It is entirely the change in policy by Patreon that has brought about this situation, nothing to do with the developer, he is the main victim in all this. (All you have lost is a bit of wank material)

In my opinion people should stop taking a cheap shot at the developer and coming up with 'sure fire, easy' solutions that in practice are not feasible.
Right, but if these mods with text going on and there will! you can sleep on this,without patreon based on these games until v13. Then the real incest out of control with all kind of sex take place . Patreon can’t wash her hands, when the shit hit the fan. There published INCEST for years (suddenly a party) is a higher grad of incest then BB.
No, the damaged is done and I can’t change this from one to another day. The justice has to take action for this, it happen in a real world as well. Patreon holding this information. Her duty is to inform all developer one year ago. Patreon sleeping on the wrong side or in lack of these information. It´s her fucking job to know whats going on tomorrow.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Greetings, @TCMS

About "All Mods" thread: thanks for it, more convinient, but now is impossible to get access to any mod in this thread for non-registered users. Any way to open it full public?

Also, I can't find post with Calendares: link in OP, seems, leads to non-existent post.
No links are accessible to non-registered users. Will fix the the op in a bit

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Interesting that he opened the poll to everybody. I actually wanted to vote for 2, but ended up voting for 1 since 3 is just a terrible idea imo.
I'm curious what he means with unique events though. Will he actually tell a completely different story or will he just change the renders depending on the gender. If it is the former, 3 could actually be pretty interesting since I'm fine with both male and female MCs so the content each month would stay the same for me.
Currently 2/3 are fine with a female MC, so I guess DS got what he wanted. I guess that's a good thing, such a big decision should be made by the developer alone. BB was a huge mess in the end after all those changes in direction.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

neoranger

May 28, 2017
imagine a storyline in BB where Eric not only bang the Mother and the 2 sisters and now the MC too since it's now a she

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
PLEASE HELP : im hawing problem with Big Brother 0.13.0.007 - in some scene i cant see all pictures. tex is going , pictures not...

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
When the initial screen loads for BB, its off-center and I can't see the Load or Play buttons. Game was working fine for the last few versions. Anyone know a fix? Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes