Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Pretty dark game lol. Reminds me a bit of Dexter. Surprised the patreon page is still up though
So can someone tell me what is up with this Patreon thing? People keep saying that they think they'll take away my Patreon. I didn't see rules against violence on the rules in Patreon. But what about Subscribestar?
And from some of the shit I've seen on Patreon, my rape and violence is tame. I'm talking about loli, or MUCH younger crap on there. With 1000's or subs.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So can someone tell me what is up with this Patreon thing? People keep saying that they think they'll take away my Patreon. I didn't see rules against violence on the rules in Patreon. But what about Subscribestar?
And from some of the shit I've seen on Patreon, my rape and violence is tame. I'm talking about loli, or MUCH younger crap on there. With 1000's or subs.
They are inconsistent on who they give issues too. So it's a roll of the dice when you have an edgy product. Personally I think a lot of it has to do if you are reported but that is just my thought on the inconsistencies

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Subscribe Star seems more lenient than Patreon. Patreon sends notices to remove consently incest content between 2 adults (if you don't, they take your account down), and I think rape is a big NO for them too. But it works a lot on report I believe, I wish you luck (but a thing to consider). And like incest, for loli you can say you characters are 18 but have a patch to change that (sometimes it can work, not always though)

I've played a lot of games on this site, even though there is worse, your game is not tame at all and among the more shocking stuff. But I don't mind, I like the diverse creative freedom of expression (even loli and I'm not into it)

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Subscribe Star seems more lenient than Patreon. Patreon sends notices to remove consently incest content between 2 adults (if you don't, they take your account down), and I think rape is a big NO for them too. But it works a lot on report I believe, I wish you luck (but a thing to consider). And like incest, for loli you can say you characters are 18 but have a patch to change that (sometimes it can work, not always though)

I've played a lot of games on this site, even though there is worse, your game is not tame at all and among the more shocking stuff. But I don't mind, I like the diverse creative freedom of expression (even loli and I'm not into it)
Do you know of a site I can freely put up my stuff like Patreon or SubscribeStar and not worry about it being taken down? One where I can get subs? I mean I love making this game, and other surprises I got coming for you all, but I'd lover to make some money for it without losing my Patreon and SS. Thanks again!

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Do you know of a site I can freely put up my stuff like Patreon or SubscribeStar and not worry about it being taken down? One where I can get subs? I mean I love making this game, and other surprises I got coming for you all, but I'd lover to make some money for it without losing my Patreon and SS. Thanks again!
I'm not sure if I'm giving you information that you already know but I believe SubscribeStar is that safe place you won't have to worry about it being taken down. I mean I know one loli game titled 'Proud Father' that I believe is doing quite well in terms of supporters and you'd be surprised with the content. F95 literally took the game off the site but SubscribeStar seems to have no issues with it, so far at least.

There's also the Enslaver series by Milohaze, and the recently started Blackmailing the Family by Warped Mind productions, both games with incest forced rape/maledom have been on subscribestar with no issues I've heard of, unlike Patreon which got taken down immediately. You could consider the incest aspect of the game the reason why both games got taken down so quickly from patreon, and I assume that only happened because some annoying people reported it in the first place.

There was also a game titled 'The Tyrant' of relatively similar genre which is now abandoned due to what's assumed to be patreon's fault. The dev had a patch to the game that could be downloaded from anywhere but his patreon account. Yet patreon allegedly forced him to take the patch off his own personal website in order to prevent suspension of his account.

Other incest games have patches to turn on incest - and are not on the developers patreons and those accounts seem fine. Games with a maledom genre with or without patch seemed to be targeted by patreon and it's assumed that happens to reports, which surprisingly but also thank heavens hasn't happened to you.

TLDR- SubscribeStar has a few games with a stronger rape/maledom aspect and those games seem fine. A game such as yours has typically been targeted to be taken off patreon but I don't see any reason why you need to worry about your subscribestar account. Oh, and there's also buy me a coffee! That doesn't work the same as patreon but it does let people support you in small ways.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm giving you information that you already know but I believe SubscribeStar is that safe place you won't have to worry about it being taken down. I mean I know one loli game titled 'Proud Father' that I believe is doing quite well in terms of supporters and you'd be surprised with the content. F95 literally took the game off the site but SubscribeStar seems to have no issues with it, so far at least.

There's also the Enslaver series by Milohaze, and the recently started Blackmailing the Family by Warped Mind productions, both games with incest forced rape/maledom have been on subscribestar with no issues I've heard of, unlike Patreon which got taken down immediately. You could consider the incest aspect of the game the reason why both games got taken down so quickly from patreon, and I assume that only happened because some annoying people reported it in the first place.

There was also a game titled 'The Tyrant' of relatively similar genre which is now abandoned due to what's assumed to be patreon's fault. The dev had a patch to the game that could be downloaded from anywhere but his patreon account. Yet patreon allegedly forced him to take the patch off his own personal website in order to prevent suspension of his account.

Other incest games have patches to turn on incest - and are not on the developers patreons and those accounts seem fine. Games with a maledom genre with or without patch seemed to be targeted by patreon and it's assumed that happens to reports, which surprisingly but also thank heavens hasn't happened to you.

TLDR- SubscribeStar has a few games with a stronger rape/maledom aspect and those games seem fine. A game such as yours has typically been targeted to be taken off patreon but I don't see any reason why you need to worry about your subscribestar account. Oh, and there's also buy me a coffee! That doesn't work the same as patreon but it does let people support you in small ways.
Thanks for the info man! Seriously. Good info.

Reactions: VelocityRyuga

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Got dammit I need a walkthrough. I 'v ebeen playing for about 3 hours but can only "save" 2 girls. One by dumping her and I have no idea how I saved the other. How do I save Chan and Candy?

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Got dammit I need a walkthrough. I 'v ebeen playing for about 3 hours but can only "save" 2 girls. One by dumping her and I have no idea how I saved the other. How do I save Chan and Candy?
Unfortunately 1 must die. Or both in some play thrus. But all is not lost. Even ones dead arent gone... anymore and I'll spoil it. And no. I'm not going supernatural in this lol
Edit: chapter 1, one dies or 2. Chapter 3, 1 or both die.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Can only save Chan if you dnt do any Evil options, and only help as friend with Troy, but still leaves. Nit sure if can use her when drugged tho.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Goddamn, this story keeps going beyond my expectations and shocks me with every update (in a good way). We get enough character development to understand the characters, but not so much that we feel heartbroken with their death. Especially the Hannah bit in this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I especially enjoy how the world keeps growing around the MC and what we thought we knew was only a drop in the ocean that is the truth. I personally hope that you can keep Glenda and Tamara (since they aren't relevant to the plot in a manner that they need to die) and potentially train them into slaves you can knock up for the ending. Overall, great job and I can't wait for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
So can someone tell me what is up with this Patreon thing? People keep saying that they think they'll take away my Patreon. I didn't see rules against violence on the rules in Patreon.
Just to give you an explicit answer to this question, it's on the page under "Offensive and graphic creations":

Patreon said:
However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
nice game i like wen i have chois , i play wie paladin not renegat , i ending in basament with polis woman shi whon shut mc , i not kill hie. bat maybi dise game ned play wie total shit- rape evriting kill evriting who knovs :) sory obout mi english i not whone give tu g.translate not working gut

• Red Heart

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Just to give you an explicit answer to this question, it's on the page under "Offensive and graphic creations":
I emailed all my subs on Patreon and asked them to move over to my SS account. And I'll just remove it from here and keep my SS for people to support me I guess. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: glassware
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes