Status
Not open for further replies.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
This game, reminds me of George R.R. Martin. When I start liking a character, something happens to them. Those who I dont like seem like they have 9 lives, and are ugly. The hotter ones die. The one I was training for sex slave/maid. Can't she live. The harry potter look alike girl hope she lives, but cant find out until next release. but if I was gambler, I would put money down that she will die.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Started playing and while In the beginning I had problems following the monologue of MC with his 2 personas I managed to make it to Chapter 2 (Maybe blend in an "evil" picture version of the MC whenever his dark voices are speaking up, to distinguish between them?). So far there's already lot of (sexy) content and I really dig the dark theme in this game (hot prisoner *cough*)! Good thing I gave it a try :)

Who do you like out of the ones so far?
I really like Em(ma) as a character and love her model - but dont tell that Paige ;)

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
whats the decription key for the mac mega
What the hell? There isn't one. I don't get it last update I didnt have these issues with mega or google. Whta gives? Can you try the media one or the upload one i did today? Until I get off of work to look in it?

Reactions: stevei0121

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Who do you like out of the ones so far?
While I'm far too busy to give a proper review yet, I want you to know that your game is amazing, unique and really special. I can't believe the amount of content just for v0.3, I know you said there would be more but holy crap. And did you finish the plot already or something? There's no way you're making this up as you go cause holy even the plot gives me goosebumps.

Like you said there isn't any other game like this, and even for the next 1 year whoever attempts a game like this will most likely abandon or won't be able to maintain such high quality like you do. Seriously, those who love this genre - me being #1 - will absolutely love this game. I wanted to quickly say this out so that you remain motivated, I hope you and this game gain more support and it continues as amazing as it already is.

Now there are very small quirks and improvements I personally feel could be made and I will save that for my overall in detailed review that will come out shortly. It's pretty easy to write a review than make a game, so my review should have some constructive criticism (Like maybe re-working chapter 1 a bit as that's where most people seem to be getting bored) but mostly just indicating how great this game is and how much I loved it. That way you also know what I found best in your game (hopefully from others too) and what I didn't enjoy as much as I enjoyed the rest.

This game feels like a gift for christmas lol, did not expect something so good. Chapter 2 and 3 were amazing.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
First time trying this game. Don't care much for the ending I hope the girls wont get raped because thats a bad ending for me. Never even got to bang the twins or Katie. Why kill the twins parents if they just gonna get raped? SMH so not into NTR. There is no NTR tag so I gave this a go. Hope it dont get one.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
First time trying this game. Don't care much for the ending I hope the girls wont get raped because thats a bad ending for me. Never even got to bang the twins or Katie. Why kill the twins parents if they just gonna get raped? SMH so not into NTR. There is no NTR tag so I gave this a go. Hope it dont get one.
They don't. Spoiler lol. The "Boss" has his reasons for what he's doing. No, he isn't a nice guy, but he has his reasons.
And no. The twins are safe too. So is katie. I killed off the main ones I needed offed to continue with the MC story. At this point, it isnt about just the hotel. But it has its moments as well

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
While I'm far too busy to give a proper review yet, I want you to know that your game is amazing, unique and really special. I can't believe the amount of content just for v0.3, I know you said there would be more but holy crap. And did you finish the plot already or something? There's no way you're making this up as you go cause holy even the plot gives me goosebumps.

Like you said there isn't any other game like this, and even for the next 1 year whoever attempts a game like this will most likely abandon or won't be able to maintain such high quality like you do. Seriously, those who love this genre - me being #1 - will absolutely love this game. I wanted to quickly say this out so that you remain motivated, I hope you and this game gain more support and it continues as amazing as it already is.

Now there are very small quirks and improvements I personally feel could be made and I will save that for my overall in detailed review that will come out shortly. It's pretty easy to write a review than make a game, so my review should have some constructive criticism (Like maybe re-working chapter 1 a bit as that's where most people seem to be getting bored) but mostly just indicating how great this game is and how much I loved it. That way you also know what I found best in your game (hopefully from others too) and what I didn't enjoy as much as I enjoyed the rest.

This game feels like a gift for christmas lol, did not expect something so good. Chapter 2 and 3 were amazing.
Wow! Thanks man. And funny you mentioned redoing chapter 1. I was going to. Rework it outright to maintain the story as is, but make it more of his journey and not his mind. I feel alot of people don't finish chapter 1 so they don't see the main story arc until too late. I'll do that, and thank you for your kind words!

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope we get more darker and fucked up options in the future.

Cuz adult games rarely tackle being evil, some done it right... others being just too tame and playing it safe.

Also Katie sorta looks like Emma Watson.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish Chan/Candayce could be revisited, I like them.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Havin extremely weird bug on my phone and cant reply to posts, but thank god for that spoiler, the ending there was breaking me right now till i read it... frankly im getting jackie esticado vibes right now, and i really need him to loose his shit and butcher the right people for once

Reactions: Seath Black
Nov 7, 2017
Honestly I don't know if I really like Paige. Well she might reminds me a little bit of Harley Quinn, a psychopath but I feel she has become overkill for me, I don't find her that attractive compare to the other girls and I feel like she's ruining my fun when I want to fuck the other girls up. Well it's fine that others like her and I do like when she helps me out a little bit. And why all the good ones die. Lol. I agree Katie sorta looks like Emma Watson. And she's fucking hot to me even the twins and Glenda. I love having Glenda locked up in the basement and do whatever with her. I hope we get a chance to kidnap more girls and would love to get an option to turn them into sex slave/maids in future updates. Okay I will say the game is getting interesting more after the party and I was starting to think that Paige being overkill for me but this is really getting interesting now. I still like this game a lot. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes