Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2017
This game is kind of like, insane lol. However it's insane in a way that I'm kind of totally down with. It's silly how you can just pile on poor evil decision after poor evil decision and the plot still progresses.

Definitely interested to see where the story goes from the cliffhanger on the last chapter.

The sex scenes are kind of just, there. Nothing particularly thrilling about them and they're usually over very quickly with a few short lines.

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
This game is kind of like, insane lol. However it's insane in a way that I'm kind of totally down with. It's silly how you can just pile on poor evil decision after poor evil decision and the plot still progresses.

Definitely interested to see where the story goes from the cliffhanger on the last chapter.

The sex scenes are kind of just, there. Nothing particularly thrilling about them and they're usually over very quickly with a few short lines.
I'm working on my animation skill. I know I lack in that department, but I'm trying to get better. Thanks for playing!

Reactions: sandman85

CyberPsycho

Dec 21, 2020
Dev, the date/not date Paige choice will it do anything later on, cos it felt like it did almost nothing just one dialog line in the Chan scene. I kinda expected that if I choose to not date her, I will see less of her, at least not be MC's shadow, shes irritating clingy, atlest for me...

And why I get the impression she knew that the bestfriend was coming, cos she leaved the pool area at a covenient time (and she didn't call him Clyde) before they past out, or the MC just past out (but the scene indicate me that not only the MC) just before they're all lined up!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Dev, the date/not date Paige choice will it do anything later on, cos it felt like it did almost nothing just one dialog line in the Chan scene. I kinda expected that if I choose to not date her, I will see less of her, at least not be MC's shadow, shes irritating clingy, atlest for me...

And why I get the impression she knew that the bestfriend was coming, cos she leaved the pool area at a covenient time (and she didn't call him Clyde) before they past out, or the MC just past out (but the scene indicate me that not only the MC) just before they're all lined up!
Your intuition is good. Yes, she knew. It was why he put Paige and Maria in the car. And the dating Paige thing will be a big part of v.4.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
All these tags but no pregnancy.

Still looks like a good concept though...
Would be pointless. The game takes place in the span of 2 weeks. Maybe 3. Still working out time frames for all the shit I got lined up. Getting her pregnant wouldn't even matter. Nothing would show, I mean unless, just knowing the girls got pregnant is a major thing for people, I'll possible add it. LMK. Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asia Argento

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Played til the 4th day and it was good, then just checked the images for the rest and.. wow, lot of good shit happening. Ill play it normally when its completed. With great renders would have been a small classic.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Played til the 4th day and it was good, then just checked the images for the rest and.. wow, lot of good shit happening. Ill play it normally when its completed. With great renders would have been a small classic.
Glad you think so. So you are gonna wait until I'm done with the story completely until you play?

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Honestly I don't know if I really like Paige. Well she might reminds me a little bit of Harley Quinn, a psychopath but I feel she has become overkill for me, I don't find her that attractive compare to the other girls and I feel like she's ruining my fun when I want to fuck the other girls up. Well it's fine that others like her and I do like when she helps me out a little bit. And why all the good ones die. Lol.
Exactly my thoughts! I think of her more as a cool friend, partner in crime who is in the same boat as MCV and just wants to avoid getting in jail. It was mentioned here that Paige will get a different development with MC if you chose to select her for relationship - so here's hoping that the people who didnt choose her as a love interest, can 'tame' her personality a bit when it comes to sex scenes. I chose love route in my playthrough with her, so thats to be expected, but next time will go the strict 'professional' way with her, hoping she's not constantly around me when I screw the girls (or maybe only as option) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes