Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I don't understand MC. he has the perfect girl for him but keeps complaining about Paige. What's wrong with him? He didn't understand that they are a couple now and he tries to stop her like with Chan for example. Paige Is awesome, MC seems retarded.

• Haha
Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
This was good, probably not as dark as I'd have hoped given some of the comments and reviews, maybe because a good chunk of the time people are unconscious when you're doing stuff to them ... but I enjoyed the story, this wasn't the sort of game you just skip through, I was actually interested in his past and sister and things ...

On the downsides the renders were a little basic (I don't mind that kind of thing but I know some do), it cracked me up when Emma Watson suddenly appeared as a character (and there's at least one other very common character that you see in these a lot), and it feels like that last bit was kinda rushed with just the single render for most of the party's conversations (plus I'd have liked a lot more choices to shape how the dares and stuff went down, that seemed like a wasted opportunity for some prime smut)...

But yeah, I enjoyed this, there's a lot of content for such an early release, and I'll definitely check back in on it later on.
It gets darker.... much darker in chapter 4. Well, if you choose to go down that path. And yeah, the renders aren't the best, but I'm getting better with the lighting. It's my weakness, but I've watched and practiced with the lighting and other things to help. Thanks for playing. Glad you enjoyed it.
Oh, and yeah, the story is my prime thing here, the dark or light choices and how you effect people around you. Sex and smut take second place to that, but I still want people here for the sex to enjoy the darkness they can inflict. But I hope ya come back for the next version. Thanks!

Oct 5, 2019
It gets darker.... much darker in chapter 4. Well, if you choose to go down that path. And yeah, the renders aren't the best, but I'm getting better with the lighting.
How do you light your scenes?
I can't tell from your images since it looks like you have used different setups.

If you use Iray then you have to try

Reactions: Seath Black

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
IMG_20210101_140616.jpg "I forgive you for hurting my Friends" But except Hannah, which Friends? MC raped both Chan and Stacy. They weren't his Friends. Please make the MC less idiot, because now he really seems retarded
fantastic game! IMG_20210101_140616.jpg

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I love Paige and finally even the MC is starting to love her. This game Is really fantastic!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes