Compressor
May 1, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port (compressed) for Blackheart Hotel v0.5
with usual gestures.
Join my for more ports and mods.

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I appreciate that you are the only developer Who answers to the fan of this fantastic game. The updates are also full of content. Best game Ever, like I Just said. Next update? I read around 20th january!:)
Always #Paige team ❤
Thank you. I love talking to my fans, and I'll continue to do so. But yeah, Jan 20th or so. Sooner for my Patreon or Subscribe-Star subs. I can't wait to show everyone where I'm taking this story.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
273sal.png
News on update coming next week. Here's a preview to hold you over til then. More previews on my Subscribe-star.
Thanks guys!
Edit: Oh, and this will be the biggest update to date. Probably around 750 renders. And a story-line that blows everything out of the water.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
View attachment 976112
News on update coming next week. Here's a preview to hold you over til then. More previews on my Subscribe-star.
Thanks guys!
Edit: Oh, and this will be the biggest update to date. Probably around 750 renders. And a story-line that blows everything out of the water.
Wait what???? Update next week?

Okay look, I hope you're aware by now as to how much I love your game right now. I mean the genre of the game itself is insane but the godamn story is out of this world. It's killing me that an adult game has such a good story.

And if I have to list it out

The renders are getter better - exponentially better each update?

The size of each update is also getting significantly bigger?

The intensity of the plot keeps going higher each update?

And now with just a week more to go another update is on it's way??

Jeez man, I absolutely love your game but I'm sure all of us understand you might have other jobs and you need rest too. In fact, I heard from you once that you were re-working chapter 1 a bit as well - is that still in happening?

As much as I want quick updates I realize in order for you to have some incentive working on this game you need more people to understand how great your game is and I'm a little afraid the first chapter turns some people away. You also reply to everyone here and share some beautiful previews time to time, and everything has been great so far. But seriously, don't over work yourself. We understand when you need to take the rest, and I personally understand if you want to take time re-working chapter 1 a little bit and pushing chapter 4 release a bit.

I'm sure chapter 4 is going to be amazing, I can't wait xD

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020

Okay look, I hope you're aware by now as to how much I love your game right now. I mean the genre of the game itself is insane but the godamn story is out of this world. It's killing me that an adult game has such a good story.

Jeez man, I absolutely love your game but I'm sure all of us understand you might have other jobs and you need rest too. In fact, I heard from you once that you were re-working chapter 1 a bit as well - is that still in happening?

As much as I want quick updates I realize in order for you to have some incentive working on this game you need more people to understand how great your game is and I'm a little afraid the first chapter turns some people away. You also reply to everyone here and share some beautiful previews time to time, and everything has been great so far. But seriously, don't over work yourself. We understand when you need to take the rest, and I personally understand if you want to take time re-working chapter 1 a little bit and pushing chapter 4 release a bit.

I think seathblack Is the best developer. If people went away After chapter 1, it's their problem. Don't worry, every developer should be serious and passionate like seath

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020

Not quite next week, I said info on the next update next week. lol. But the update should be out by the 20th or so, sooner for my Patreons, and SS subs. And yeah, reworking the wording and the feel of chapter one without screwing up the story, but its hard. When I think of something, unfortunately if screws with the other chapter reveals and I have to change shit in chapter 2 or 3. So its slow going. But thanks for your support. I love when people get excited about updates.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Are the tony
Not quite next week, I said info on the next update next week. lol. But the update should be out by the 20th or so, sooner for my Patreons, and SS subs. And yeah, reworking the wording and the feel of chapter one without screwing up the story, but its hard. When I think of something, unfortunately if screws with the other chapter reveals and I have to change shit in chapter 2 or 3. So its slow going. But thanks for your support. I love when people get excited about updates.
Which screw? There's no screw.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I have a question: Are the Tony family and the Delucchi family Two different families or the same? It seems they are the same

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I have a question: Are the Tony family and the Delucchi family Teo different families or the sane? It seems they are the same
Same family. Tony Delucci is the son of the Boss. Spoiler *Anthony* is the Boss. 2 different people. You'll see it all explained in v.4

Reactions: Tommy1897

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I need everyone to know the next update is a little different. No worries, I'm not changing the genre or killing the MC, nothing that bad. It'll still be the same sick mind fuck the MC has always been, actually he's worse this time, but the overall story will see... something different. And yes, this was planned from the get go, but don't worry, you'll still have the same content, more actually. This update will be huge, and I can't tell you guys what it is without giving my secret away, but yeah, I can't wait for you guys to experience this next journey down the Delucci Family.
Because honestly, I should have called it the game "The Delucci Family" but people would be like, "wtf what family?" until chapter 3 reveal, so I went with something different as the Blackheart Hotel, a play on his heart, and the darkness on his moral. But anyways, next update will show you his major choices of his decisions and ... something else... lol. I hope you guys like it.
Once again friends, thank you for the support you've shown me, and overwhelmingly good reviews for a game I didn't think anyone would enjoy. Thank you all. So so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes