Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
So there will be a slight delay on the next update. I was contacted by another dev to help collaborate with his story and he's paying me to do the story while they're do the renders. Since I seem to have alot of people here that enjoy my game, I will not abandoned BHH (blackheart hotel), but since I am getting paid to do this one with him, V.4 will be delayed by a week or so. I'm sorry. Still, considering most devs on here take 3 months to do an update for about 10 mins of play, and it takes me about a month to do mine which is 5 times longer than theirs, I hope you understand why I'm doing this. I enjoy this, but it literally takes all my time. Every second of my off time, I'm on my computer doing BHH, but this will be the last update on BBH if I see no more interest it in. I have a total of 12 subs between Patreon and SS, and while I am loyal and grateful to my subs, immensely grateful , I still would love to get help in making this story of Jacky and his journey. So if I don't see any increase in interest, I will stop making updates to BBH every month and it will drop to every other month or longer. Once again, I do not want this, but I need help, and support.
The game I am helping this other Dev with will be out in about a week. I'm finishing his story line with his game, and helped with some of his renders, so hopefully you'll enjoy our game we are collaborating on together. I'll be using my SS to promote his game, as well as mine. So, if you are interested in help us, or on BBH, I ask you to help, even if it's the lowest tier. Thanks again for all my fellow loyalist and followers. I hope to continue the journey of Jacky. And I'll try to finish v.4 in the following week after I finish helping this other game.
If you are interested in the other game, I do have some pics on my SS to see. Let me know. And thanks again friends.
Seath Black

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
So there will be a slight delay on the next update. I was contacted by another dev to help collaborate with his story and he's paying me to do the story while they're do the renders. Since I seem to have alot of people here that enjoy my game, I will not abandoned BHH (blackheart hotel), but since I am getting paid to do this one with him, V.4 will be delayed by a week or so. I'm sorry. Still, considering most devs on here take 3 months to do an update for about 10 mins of play, and it takes me about a month to do mine which is 5 times longer than theirs, I hope you understand why I'm doing this. I enjoy this, but it literally takes all my time. Every second of my off time, I'm on my computer doing BHH, but this will be the last update on BBH if I see no more interest it in. I have a total of 12 subs between Patreon and SS, and while I am loyal and grateful to my subs, immensely grateful , I still would love to get help in making this story of Jacky and his journey. So if I don't see any increase in interest, I will stop making updates to BBH every month and it will drop to every other month or longer. Once again, I do not want this, but I need help, and support.
The game I am helping this other Dev with will be out in about a week. I'm finishing his story line with his game, and helped with some of his renders, so hopefully you'll enjoy our game we are collaborating on together. I'll be using my SS to promote his game, as well as mine. So, if you are interested in help us, or on BBH, I ask you to help, even if it's the lowest tier. Thanks again for all my fellow loyalist and followers. I hope to continue the journey of Jacky. And I'll try to finish v.4 in the following week after I finish helping this other game.
If you are interested in the other game, I do have some pics on my SS to see. Let me know. And thanks again friends.
Seath Black
When I first read this I basically got a heart attack at the initial stages of your message, but as I progressed and read through the whole thing I can understand why you said everything you said and your decisions/future plans for Blackheart Hotel.

While I hope you gain more support, I'm glad to hear that you don't have plans to abandon the game in a situation where more people don't seem to realize the beauty of your game. Less frequent updates is obviously a huge bummer because this game grew to become one of my favourites very quickly but I guess that's just reality and I understand. A big thank you for spending so much time and effort in the first place for all of us, we might not be a large number but we love your game more than those other games with hundreds of supporters.

On a more personal note, I saw your message about your itch.io page. However, when I did go through it I noticed you don't have any payment links to it, just free downloads. Itch has the option to both allow free downloads with the option of paying any amount for support or even straight up putting your game for sale for a minimum amount of your choice. I assume you haven't done this because you mentioned you do not use Paypal. I would like to say that you could link your bank account to PayPal, and even just having a PayPal account does have it's benefits. I get it if you're not comfortable using it so I won't push on this further, but if you do ever set up a payment method on itch you will have my monthly support.

Now onto more positive things, this game you're helping with - have any versions already been released or is this update going to be a prologue? I couldn't find the title of the game, is it supposed to be a secret? xD

Are you not helping with the renders? The previews seem to follow your style, which basically means they're really good!

I went through the renders and gosh they look amazing! While Blackheart hotel has my #1 preference to it's genre, if this game does have incest or continue to maintain such good renders (with small girls heh) as the preview it will have my entire attention! Can't wait, for both games!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: About the small girls part, some people may freak out when it comes to such games. However, most people know it's just a game and these type of games blow up like anything. Westy a developer for the game Proud Father managed to reach 6000$ a month and a 1000 supporters in 6 months because he chose such a genre. Another developer Betistis released a prologue titles 'Burried Desired' of the same genre with practically no content and he also gained a ridiculous amount of support. While I enjoy Blackheart Hotel to the fullest, the truth is moving to a game of such genre is one of the best ways to make a popular and (financially) successful game.

P.P.S: Games with such content are usually not tolerated on Patreon andddddd F95 itself. Proud Father was taken off f95 because they released uncensored versions here. I still don't know what this game is about, what content it's going to have but based of those young girls in those renders, it would seem safer to release a censored version off the game with an uncensor patch somewhere outside f95 - usually LewdPatcher. But don't worry about it now, you will have plenty of time to make such changes (if at all required) later on as f95 staff give 'warnings' well in advance.

All the best Seath!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
When I first read this I basically got a heart attack at the initial stages of your message, but as I progressed and read through the whole thing I can understand why you said everything you said and your decisions/future plans for Blackheart Hotel.

While I hope you gain more support, I'm glad to hear that you don't have plans to abandon the game in a situation where more people don't seem to realize the beauty of your game. Less frequent updates is obviously a huge bummer because this game grew to become one of my favourites very quickly but I guess that's just reality and I understand. A big thank you for spending so much time and effort in the first place for all of us, we might not be a large number but we love your game more than those other games with hundreds of supporters.

On a more personal note, I saw your message about your itch.io page. However, when I did go through it I noticed you don't have any payment links to it, just free downloads. Itch has the option to both allow free downloads with the option of paying any amount for support or even straight up putting your game for sale for a minimum amount of your choice. I assume you haven't done this because you mentioned you do not use Paypal. I would like to say that you could link your bank account to PayPal, and even just having a PayPal account does have it's benefits. I get it if you're not comfortable using it so I won't push on this further, but if you do ever set up a payment method on itch you will have my monthly support.

Now onto more positive things, this game you're helping with - have any versions already been released or is this update going to be a prologue? I couldn't find the title of the game, is it supposed to be a secret? xD

Are you not helping with the renders? The previews seem to follow your style, which basically means they're really good!

I went through the renders and gosh they look amazing! While Blackheart hotel has my #1 preference to it's genre, if this game does have incest or continue to maintain such good renders (with small girls heh) as the preview it will have my entire attention! Can't wait, for both games!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: About the small girls part, some people may freak out when it comes to such games. However, most people know it's just a game and these type of games blow up like anything. Westy a developer for the game Proud Father managed to reach 6000$ a month and a 1000 supporters in 6 months because he chose such a genre. Another developer Betistis released a prologue titles 'Burried Desired' of the same genre with practically no content and he also gained a ridiculous amount of support. While I enjoy Blackheart Hotel to the fullest, the truth is moving to a game of such genre is one of the best ways to make a popular and (financially) successful game.

P.P.S: Games with such content are usually not tolerated on Patreon andddddd F95 itself. Proud Father was taken off f95 because they released uncensored versions here. I still don't know what this game is about, what content it's going to have but based of those young girls in those renders, it would seem safer to release a censored version off the game with an uncensor patch somewhere outside f95 - usually LewdPatcher. But don't worry about it now, you will have plenty of time to make such changes (if at all required) later on as f95 staff give 'warnings' well in advance.

All the best Seath!
It's mostly done, and it's titled The Guardian, and no, it's not released in any form. And yes, it will have incest. Althoug my heart in all in BHH, I will help this other dev write his story. I have help with some of his renders, esp with his models. What do you think of this one?
And I'm confused. F95 allows loli, so I'm kinda confused why loli games are removed. Anyways, heres the render of one of his girls I created for him. LMK what yall think
Savanna.png

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
It's mostly done, and it's titled The Guardian, and no, it's not released in any form. And yes, it will have incest. Althoug my heart in all in BHH, I will help this other dev write his story. I have help with some of his renders, esp with his models. What do you think of this one?
And I'm confused. F95 allows loli, so I'm kinda confused why loli games are removed. Anyways, heres the render of one of his girls I created for him. LMK what yall think
View attachment 986314
Yes I knew you made the renders! You were a little unclear if you only helping him with the story as your skills at story writing are incredible, considering black heart hotel. But it's good to know you're helping with renders too, these look really gooood!

Uhh, and also, I hope you don't mind me asking but when can we expect a release date for The Guardian?

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Yes I knew you made the renders! You were a little unclear if you only helping him with the story as your skills at story writing are incredible, considering black heart hotel. But it's good to know you're helping with renders too, these look really gooood!

Uhh, and also, I hope you don't mind me asking but when can we expect a release date for The Guardian?
Maybe next week at this time.
And I need to clarify to everyone, BHH is my baby, she's my story driven game that I will finish, no matter what, but the updates may take longer since I'm working on both games. Also I'll have them tied in together. Some characters will cross paths. It'll be my own little MCU so to speak.

Reactions: Tommy1897

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
so is that last scene,of that last update,going to count as NTR? Considering whats gonna happen too two girls the MC has had sex with?

Legitimately curious, dont kill me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seath Black

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
seathblack please continue BHH, as you know I love your game, if I could I'd financially support you, but unfortunetely I can't. BHH can't stop. It's the best game on this site. Always #PaigeTeam

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Is there is more diversity in actions rather than drugging everybody?
obviously you didn't play past the first chapter because drugging people doesn't happen pretty much after that.
Actually, now that I think about it, MC only drugs people 4 times out of about a total of 57 choices in game.
But this game is dark. Not for people that want rainbows and unicorns lol

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
obviously you didn't play past the first chapter because drugging people doesn't happen pretty much after that.
Actually, now that I think about it, MC only drugs people 4 times out of about a total of 57 choices in game.
But this game is dark. Not for people that want rainbows and unicorns lol
Yeah, now I moved further in the game and it will be hilarious if there is a good ending for MC :LOL:

• Haha

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Playing the evil path and oh man it really is becoming a shitshow haha. Body count + MIA is rising...love it :LOL:

MC should be called Norman, this is some Bates Motel shenanigans..

Oh and Paige is hot as fuck! devoted unstable emo goth psycho chicks ftw!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes