Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2017
Oh my god I love Paige haha!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember going that direction with Paige. Lol. Well I thought she was starting be overkill for me even though while I think she really reminds me of Batman's Harley Quinn (I love Harley) but I can't wait what will happen next in v0.4 which the ending of v0.3 was getting very interesting. What a cliffhanger! Lol. I hope Raptus gets updated soon too. You know I would love to see a crossover of Blackheart Hotel and Raptus. Lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I don't remember going that direction with Paige. Lol. Well I thought she was starting be overkill for me even though while I think she really reminds me of Batman's Harley Quinn (I love Harley) but I can't wait what will happen next in v0.4 which the ending of v0.3 was getting very interesting. What a cliffhanger! Lol. I hope Raptus gets updated soon too. You know I would love to see a crossover of Blackheart Hotel and Raptus. Lol
When you go along with Paiges sick suggestions it really becomes like the movie Natural Born Killers haha. Stamping on the Pimp guy instead of letting him fuck Paige was so satisfying lol...oh shit I must be one sick puppy haha.

Yeah MC from Raptus would LOVE Paige...she`s as fucked up as him lol. This VN makes all the others look like My Little Pony :LOL:

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
When you go along with Paiges sick suggestions it really becomes like the movie Natural Born Killers haha. Stamping on the Pimp guy instead of letting him fuck Paige was so satisfying lol...oh shit I must be one sick puppy haha.

Yeah MC from Raptus would LOVE Paige...she`s as fucked up as him lol. This VN makes all the others look like My Little Pony :LOL:
That's why I can't play any other games anymore. There's no game better than BHH.
I think I'm Paige's number one fan. seathblack can confirm it

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Ok, I have completed the story. It is kinda a masterpiece I would say with good amount of content despite being 0.3 version.

Especially if we will really have all the choices having serious difference like each death could be avoided or each person can die etc. I felt kinda sad for

I will reiterate but I will be laughing if MC will have a good ending on a dark path :LOL:

P.s. now I played through the various choices and I am curious to see how the events will unfold when the game is complete, because so far it seems that the best path is to kill/rape/beat everybody to get the best scenes as

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Ok, I have completed the story. It is kinda a masterpiece I would say with good amount of content despite being 0.3 version.

Especially if we will really have all the choices having serious difference like each death could be avoided or each person can die etc. I felt kinda sad for

I will reiterate but I will be laughing if MC will have a good ending on a dark path :LOL:

P.s. now I played through the various choices and I am curious to see how the events will unfold when the game is complete, because so far it seems that the best path is to kill/rape/beat everybody to get the best scenes as
most deaths are avoidable
and yeah, this is a dark game for players with... dark desires lol. yes i made a game for people that want a more evil path. but the options are there to keep yourself from being the rapist or murderer. And I do have a special surprise for those that complete the game with no rape, and no deaths. And it'll be cool considering the game genre lol.
Thanks for the good feedback friend.!

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
most deaths are avoidable
Yeah and the thing is like with
it disincentives not to act evil, because you get no benefits down the line regarding her and not mention lose a lot of scens. Basically Rape, have sex, beat girls before they die :LOL: Acting bad is the best as you get the most scenes, and it seems it was designed that way according to you so I got it.

and yeah, this is a dark game for players with... dark desires lol.
Yeah, I got it. There are a lot of stuff that can be added if to go with complete dark route to appease the very specific kinks. For example

I presume stuff that I mentioned is due to the game being only version 0.3 so it will be more rich down the line and the issues will be resolved.

P.s.
Really?

Last edited:
Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah and the thing is like with
it disincentives not to act evil, because you get no benefits down the line regarding her and not mention lose a lot of scens. Basically Rape, have sex, beat girls before they die :LOL: Acting bad is the best as you get the most scenes, and it seems it was designed that way according to you so I got it.

Yeah, I got it. There are a lot of stuff that can be added if to go with complete dark route to appease the very specific kinks. For example

I presume stuff that I mentioned is due to the game being only version 0.3 so it will be more rich down the line and the issues will be resolved.

P.s.

Really?
With chan and candy, its either go to candy first and she lives or go to chan and only if you choose not to mess with chan does she live.
Like I said, this game isnt too much on the good path option, but for me to have 10 characters, all to have good and bad endings, would have me doing 1 update every 6 months lol. I do plan to add more stuff for the good side down the line, so people do choose that options, and yeah, you will see others that have lived too. Like Hannah if she lives, or chan and candy, but for now, I'm trying to focus on the narrative. Then I can focus on the side characters. Trust me, I made to many characters, and I realize this now. I should have focused on a select few, but I did make some to be fodder for the story in a sense.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
With chan and candy, its either go to candy first and she lives or go to chan and only if you choose not to mess with chan does she live.
Ho! So basically I should not even "help" her and that way she
. Got it.

Like Hannah if she lives, or chan and candy, but for now, I'm trying to focus on the narrative. Then I can focus on the side characters. Trust me, I made to many characters, and I realize this now. I should have focused on a select few, but I did make some to be fodder for the story in a sense.
Yeah, that approach is better. When having a lot of characters, the complexity grows exponentially in time :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I hate to promote my new game that I've been making with another dev, but I just wanted everyone to know it'll be out tonight. So starting tomorrow, I can finish up v.4 of BHH.
Now The Guardian is a different type of beast. It's not dark like this. Some parts may be, but not even close to the levels of BHH. It is part of the BHH universe as it will take place in the same area as BHH and some people or places will cross over. But the prologue of TG (The Guardian) will not be long like most of my update. It's more of testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in it. But the prologue should be about as long as v.1 was for BHH. Please, if you enjoy it, sub to SS. Not Patreon. Not even bothering with Patreon for this game because it'll just make it worse because of the content being incest and loli. Fair warning to everyone. Don't DL if loli is not your thing. Because it leans heavy into that genre. Thanks guys.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Can you download TG on my SubStar account now. Waiting for the slow servers to upload the files on here since I need 3 for this site.
If you enjoy, please review it and Let people know if you enjoyed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
Can you download TG on my SubStar account now. Waiting for the slow servers to upload the files on here since I need 3 for this site.
If you enjoy, please review it and Let people know if you enjoyed it.
Okay I love what you got going for with the Guardian so far, maybe as good as or better than Blackheart Hotel especially the two favorite paths of mine you added in there particularly the darkest path you made. Lol. I think you're almost going the right direction for the ultimate dark game I have been wanting all the long no developer has never been close making and you give me an idea of my own game kind of which is a mix of many my favorites but unfortunately I'm no game developer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes