Status
Not open for further replies.

RrawClay

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2020
I just finished my testing of Blackheart Hotel v.4....

If you like this game already and enjoy the way the story is progressing, then you are in for some fucking treats my friends! If you were questioning this game... then the answers are all there for you in this new and exciting chapter! Full of all the nitty-gritty, flirty and dirty that we have come to enjoy! Blackheart Hotel Chapter 4 is coming soon!

The insane and twisting story of Jacky continues as the plot thickens and the Delucci Family tightens their grip. We learn about intriguing new characters and even dive into the first hand experiences of a trained assassin for the Mafia.

How will the events unfold?
Who the hell is "Jacky"?
Why is everyone lying to you?
Will you let the evil take you over or will you maintain control of your own reality?

The answers are up to you.

Find your own truth in chapter 4 of Blackheart Hotel!

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I just finished my testing of Blackheart Hotel v.4....

If you like this game already and enjoy the way the story is progressing, then you are in for some fucking treats my friends! If you were questioning this game... then the answers are all there for you in this new and exciting chapter! Full of all the nitty-gritty, flirty and dirty that we have come to enjoy! Blackheart Hotel Chapter 4 is coming soon!

The insane and twisting story of Jacky continues as the plot thickens and the Delucci Family tightens their grip. We learn about intriguing new characters and even dive into the first hand experiences of a trained assassin for the Mafia.

How will the events unfold?
Who the hell is "Jacky"?
Why is everyone lying to you?
Will you let the evil take you over or will you maintain control of your own reality?

The answers are up to you.

Find your own truth in chapter 4 of Blackheart Hotel!
When will it be out?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When you say ntr is avoidable does that include lesbian ntr? Are these girls someone you have a relationship with, or is this just a hookup?
Do you think a threesome M/F/F is NTR ? Because 99% of the time when 2 of your LI have sex together it leads to a 3some

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
When you say ntr is avoidable does that include lesbian ntr? Are these girls someone you have a relationship with, or is this just a hookup?
NTR is so.... I don't know. It changes based on what anything thinks it is. It's annoying lol. The way I do it is, if another character has sex or any form of sex together without the main, I'll either have where you don't have to watch, or you watch or even join in.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
NTR is so.... I don't know. It changes based on what anything thinks it is. It's annoying lol. The way I do it is, if another character has sex or any form of sex together without the main, I'll either have where you don't have to watch, or you watch or even join in.
I see. Tbh given the mc's personality after playing the game I wouldn't really consider it NTR unless it involves his actual girlfriend or his friend with benefits. And since that friend works in the sex industry, I guess that's a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes