Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
So, here we are. How do I do to play It without loosing the previous data and without restarting It from the beginning? Always#PaigeTeam!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Blackheart Hotel [v0.4] Blackheart Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.33 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.32 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 139 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 122 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sooo ... I'm dipping my toe in this for the first time, playing through the opening, and could anyone be so kind as to tell me if the story continues to be as heavy on sleep sex as the first four or five days? Not judging other people's kinks, it's just pretty much the one thing I do not get at all: a boring rape without the D/s aspect that can at least make some rape fantasies interesting.

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Sooo ... I'm dipping my toe in this for the first time, playing through the opening, and could anyone be so kind as to tell me if the story continues to be as heavy on sleep sex as the first four or five days? Not judging other people's kinks, it's just pretty much the one thing I do not get at all: a boring rape without the D/s aspect that can at least make some rape fantasies interesting.
no sleep sex is limited to the maybe first 4 days. and there is a scene in 4 with it but no. sleep sex is mainly for the first acts.

Reactions: gregers

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There seems to be a bug with the aidan & katie content, if you choose the friends path during there second scene at the house it acts as though you've gone the other route.

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
There seems to be a bug with the aidan & katie content, if you choose the friends path during there second scene at the house it acts as though you've gone the other route.
I'll look into it. How do you know it seems to go the dark path? What's it say?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Is it Christmas again?
Just when I was getting withdrawal symptoms after playing so many meh MC types after last update, along comes the dev with another juicy piece of depraved shenanigans :love:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'll look into it. How do you know it seems to go the dark path? What's it say?
It say's that he raped her with a gun orally and then paige and mc tell the girls they are slaves etc then fuck them

Edit: I just used the console to get the correct patch with
talktoprisoners = True
rapeprisoners = False

Last edited:

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I was wondering does anyone actually care about the parts of the story when you play as sal? I was wondering because for me its just distracting from the part of the story I actually care about being the MC so i just turned on skip unread text and skip through sals part which sadly seem to be a lot of this update.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Anal Sex , Animated, Bdsm, Cheating, Group sex, Groping, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Protagonist,
Multiple Endings, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Groping, Milf, Oral Sex, Rape, Sexual Harassment,
Slave, Sleep Sex, Twins, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Graphic violence
seathblack
Hmmm... Ok... I go to load you Game my dear Dev...
And...
If i not find in game any of this tags... I banned you :)

BTW... ReMove from current* tags Multiple Endings...
Cus Game not Completed, it means Game not have any Endings right now...

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I was wondering does anyone actually care about the parts of the story when you play as sal? I was wondering because for me its just distracting from the part of the story I actually care about being the MC so i just turned on skip unread text and skip through sals part which sadly seem to be a lot of this update.
Your missing alot of story content then. And I mean alot. .5 will focus more on jacky, but I need a way to introduce Sal. He's important going forward. Jacky is still the main. Will always be, but I needed him this chapter to open up the universe to tell my story.
Edit: If its the story you are in it for, please play Sal's parts. He's not just side character with nothing to add to Jacky. It's all connected.

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
seathblack
Hmmm... Ok... I go to load you Game my dear Dev...
And...
If i not find in game any of this tags... I banned you :)

BTW... ReMove from current* tags Multiple Endings...
Cus Game not Completed, it means Game not have any Endings right now...
there is about 500 games on here with the multi endings tag that isn't complete.
lol. And actually this version does have an ending..... or sorts for someone.
lol thanks!

Reactions: DrWho8248

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I always avoid games with the "multiple protagonists" tag, pretty much the only tag I steer completely clear off; shifting perspectives ruin my immersion in the story, be it a mainstream game or otherwise. I'm only playing through the early parts atm., but your comment doesn't exactly give me hope for the future.
But obviously others feel different, and that's their prerogative.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I always avoid games with the "multiple protagonists" tag, pretty much the only tag I steer completely clear off; shifting perspectives ruin my immersion in the story, be it a mainstream game or otherwise. I'm only playing through the early parts atm., but your comment doesn't exactly give me hope for the future.
But obviously others feel different, and that's their prerogative.
Don't look at it as multiple protagonists. Yes, you play as the other side of The Delucci's but its only for this update, with a few other switches need for story. This is a VN. The N is a huge part of my games. If sex is all you wanted, then my game has plenty of the most hardcore scenes on this site. But story telling is important to me. Vanilla games are boring. And I'm here to tell that story. With some rough shit on the side lol :) I hope you at least finish this chapter to see how it ends, and maybe you'll understand why I did what I did. Thanks!

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes