Status
Not open for further replies.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Just a suggestion, what about uploading to nopy? I know you need some kind of authorization from nopy to upload but can't you get one from f95zone?
On F95 only devs, and staff have account there

genthrow

May 4, 2017
fucking damn it stop introducing hot girls like Linda and then killing them off so quickly. Meanwhile fucking Tamara and Glenda are uggos that you can still keep alive.

Reactions: Seath Black

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
I'm torn. The story is promising and interesting. The renders are great, and very different from the usual. And the content especially on the dark path is something not often seen.

But GOD the mob-shit is so overdone nowadays. I just cba to get invested in the most stereotypical mobster-crap this side of the internet.

There would've been SO many ways to go with the deranged MC who's hearin voices... and you go for "Look, a gang war is a comin an guess what? the MC is a brainwashed former child-assassin."

I actually dug Sal more than I dug "Jacky" but I would've preferred to just have the MC I've played as since the beginning and neither of these new protags.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I'm torn. The story is promising and interesting. The renders are great, and very different from the usual. And the content especially on the dark path is something not often seen.

But GOD the mob-shit is so overdone nowadays. I just cba to get invested in the most stereotypical mobster-crap this side of the internet.

There would've been SO many ways to go with the deranged MC who's hearin voices... and you go for "Look, a gang war is a comin an guess what? the MC is a brainwashed former child-assassin."

I actually dug Sal more than I dug "Jacky" but I would've preferred to just have the MC I've played as since the beginning and neither of these new protags.
I feel ya and thanks for the kind words. I just wanted something different in the whole mob story lol. Thanks for play it.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
I feel ya and thanks for the kind words. I just wanted something different in the whole mob story lol. Thanks for play it.
Don't get me wrong man. You're doing good stuff. I'm personally fed up with Mob-stories. And I'm probably in the minority. Sorry that it came out a tad strong.

I'll still be playing future updates because of all the GOOD things about BHH.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Don't get me wrong man. You're doing good stuff. I'm personally fed up with Mob-stories. And I'm probably in the minority. Sorry that it came out a tad strong.

I'll still be playing future updates because of all the GOOD things about BHH.
Nah, you're good lol. I understand the fad is a bit over used lol

Reactions: DonTirri

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
there is a bug in the last update if you stay friends with aidan and katie it will switch too suddenly showing a scene where you use them at the end of the update

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
and then it will show you killing aidan´s boyfriend after that
Gonna fire my testers... lol. I'm going thru my coding now. I'll update a updated script in the next day or 2. shouldnt be but maybe a meg and I'll patch it. So noone has to redownload the 2.3 gigs over

• Sad
Reactions: RrawClay

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Even if you do Good Things they die :oops: not for my Kind Heart :(
+ When you save animation shows black -no image- when you save non animation your save shows image ....

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
uploading a patch to fix the error where katie and aidan are not able to be "Marked" as friends.

WiderWays

Aug 25, 2019
I see incest tag but no incest patch link. Does the player need to set the relationships manually?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I really want to see how the game will end. For some reason despite all the shit happening in the story it is not off putting and puts a smile on my face.

• Red Heart
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes