Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Incest is in the game, in chapter during the character switch the 2 girls in the house with linda are his daughters, and its stated multiple tkme, but he doesnt want to associate with then because the danger of the situation
I think they guy is just trolling though.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh the good path is also not working for me deleted the old script files and put in the new ones trying now too restart the game skipping through quickly too the end

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
yeh the good path is also not working for me deleted the old script files and put in the new ones trying now too restart the game skipping through quickly too the end
if the patch doesnt work, i plan on re uploading all files anyways so the patch wont be needed. No idea how this slipped pass me 3 updates with no issues with all this code, and 2 simple coding issues caused this lol. I'm sorry!

Delky

Dec 26, 2020
Is the android version coming back? I found this game a few days back and saw the notice about the new version so didn't download then deciding the wait. Thanks

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Is the android version coming back? I found this game a few days back and saw the notice about the new version so didn't download then deciding the wait. Thanks
yeah the guy i get that does them is always a day or 2 behind me

Reactions: Delky

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
shouldnt have too, it retroacts the scenes. but it wouldnt matter other than 2 lines of words from paige after. until you talk to them again
Damn i cant get it to fix im close to just going back choosing the evil path just so i dont have to deal with it since id rather not start a new game and see if that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes