Status
Not open for further replies.

oogie

Oct 4, 2017
that is the patch yes, but some people are saying its not working. i tried it and it works, but I'm re uploading them all to a new version with updated patch. see if that works
Can you still play the bad path if you use the patch?

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Can you still play the bad path if you use the patch?
yes. The patch doesn't remove anything. It was a fix for a missing line of code that got messed up to fix the good path. And even then, you aren't missing anything in the good path without the patch. Only a few lines of dialog.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
What the difference between good and bad path just the dialogues ?
some scenes play out differently. Yes. But this game, as I described it in the spoiler tab in the dev notes, is a dark game. the tags Rape, sleep sex, graphic violence mean exactly what they are. Very much in all those tags. lol. But I still gave people a chance to not be that guy if they so chose too.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Went through from beginning to end of the version on the evil path, a couple of thoughts accumulated... There's not much to discuss, but rather thoughts for Dev. Beware of serious spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also don't understand the purpose of messages like "Now you're dating ... and you can call her every day"? ? How do I use that?

Nov 7, 2017
You know I would love to see more in this game is more kidnapping, blackmailing girls, turning them into sex slaves and locked them up even force them to dress up and undress (where I'm able to choose which piece of clothing I want them to take off or put back on first either it's their hat, coat, jacket, top, shirt, bottoms, pants, jeans, skirts, shorts, dresses, yoga outfits, swimsuit, bikini, pajama, socks, shoes, underwear, bra and panties etc) and more multiple sex options (even punishment and spanking) but of course continuing with a great story in the mix. I couldn't ever find a right game that let me do all that or a game that wasn't ever finish. I don't know if you can do all that in a future update or a new game you work on. I would say I think I have a big crush on Katie, she's the hottest and cutest girl in this game. Lol

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I think Grace and Pagie would make great left and right hands of Jacky. I mean they are basically rabid dogs killing/kidnapping people - Pagie seems calmed down a lit bit in v0.4 though.

Also when playing I read about training of the slaves, but this mechanic I presume is for the future implementation?

I like two sisters. I could not make myself threaten them though:(

Reactions: Seath Black
Aug 8, 2017
Such a fucking mess of story. Are we supposed to care about the characters? most of them are annoying and MC being so forgiving and willing to accept shit from Paige and Grace(or anyone for that matter) pisses me off; not having a say in some of the choices MC makes on his own is also frustrating.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And while that might work in written medium, its far harder in an interactive one like a video game. A mainstream game that resulted in a dumpster fire, partially because of that, is Last of Us 2.
Witcher 3 also has the shift to Ciri several times and that's hailed as one of the RPG's of this generation.

Red Dead Redemption and it's sequel both have character changes.

Grand Theft Auto 5 has 3 main characters the story shifts through several times.

Uncharted 4 has the game switch to Sam and Cassie at points.

Mass Effect 2 has that segment with Joker.

Assassin's Creed Origins has Aya segments as the whole series switching between the Assassin of that game and the modern day counterpart be that Desmond Miles, Layla or now Basim I guess.

Switching the main character is used quite a lot to show different parts of a story and move games along. Picking one game that was a mess when plenty of highly successful games did the same thing is a bit shady though.

Reactions: Seath Black and 610
Nov 7, 2017
Loving the update - meaty. You know what would be awesome? Mini-sandbox opportunities to pause the story and play with some of your toys - getting to be a nice collection and some real fun could be had.
Yeah exactly, I would love pause the story for a moment and get to play with some of my sex toys/dolls. Play with my Katie! Lol :LOL:

Reactions: wibble4321

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Witcher 3 also has the shift to Ciri several times and that's hailed as one of the RPG's of this generation.

Red Dead Redemption and it's sequel both have character changes.

Grand Theft Auto 5 has 3 main characters the story shifts through several times.

Uncharted 4 has the game switch to Sam and Cassie at points.

Mass Effect 2 has that segment with Joker.

Assassin's Creed Origins has Aya segments as the whole series switching between the Assassin of that game and the modern day counterpart be that Desmond Miles, Layla or now Basim I guess.

Switching the main character is used quite a lot to show different parts of a story and move games along. Picking one game that was a mess when plenty of highly successful games did the same thing is a bit shady though.
The reason I mentioned tLoU2 is because its two protagonists are direct antagonists. And this game has something similar. While playing tLoU2, I felt awkward playing the second MC. Actually not just awkward, I really wanted her to fail. And that's really uncomfortable when you are being put into the shoes of a game protagonist. To some extent I felt the same about the first MC of this game, now that I have another one to compare him to. How can I make choices when the interests of the character I'm playing are opposite to the other character I'm playing?

I'm not saying it can't be done right (Witcher and Uncharted are good examples). From the Rockstar ones I 've only played GTA and I never considered it a narrative game despite having story, so didn't give a shit about its protags. And the AC games have actually faced criticism for the modern segments with many players feeling they were ruining immersion. And after a point those segments shrunk.

I won't lie, I'm genuinely impressed you even remembered that tiny Joker segment :LOL:. But I still don't think ME2 qualifies as a dual protag game.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I finished playing through the new update. Although I did like it, I would have preferred the option to fuck the twins while they were awake. I also think that in general it would have been nice to have the option to fuck girls after being told that they are available for the MC to fuck whenever he wants. It didn't seem to make sense for the dialogue to say he could fuck them when he wanted when the girls are right there in front of him and then needing to go through like an hour or so of gameplay before the MC could actually do anything with them.

Nov 7, 2017
I finished playing through the new update. Although I did like it, I would have preferred the option to fuck the twins while they were awake. I also think that in general it would have been nice to have the option to fuck girls after being told that they are available for the MC to fuck whenever he wants. It didn't seem to make sense for the dialogue to say he could fuck them when he wanted when the girls are right there in front of him and then needing to go through like an hour or so of gameplay before the MC could actually do anything with them.
Yeah that's the only thing I was disappointed with this update. I thought it was odd it said that and I couldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes