Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I Guess Anthony's son, Tony, Is the One who went to MC's party in order to re-recruite him to kill Sal. Fantastic game and plot seathblack IMG_20210203_145221.jpg

Last edited:

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
I like the story. Could work good as a book, comic or Movie.
But as Game/VN I don't feel it. The mayority of choices don't seem to impact the story at all, other than to see sex scenes or some small differnce in dialogue.
At first I played the evil-route with Paige. So I thought on my good playthrou, I drop her but that gives only a marginal diffrence in the story.

So for me it seems, that the "gaming" aspect needs a bit of work. Or to drop th good path, as that feels (atleast to me) like an after thought.

Reactions: gregers

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
This is a masterpiece. The only thing is that you messed up with age a little. Like, if MC trained his cousin Tony, how can be Sandy Tony’s wife? Unless they got married at 12 :LOL::LOL:
Also, if MC went out the hospital since 5 years, when he was 18, (like MC says at the beginning) now he can’t be 28, but he’s 23.
Hope to see MC and Paige again. Always #PaigeTeam

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
seathblack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shit..... okay so for real.... heres the thing.... so I work a full time job.... and do this when im not working. i slept like 2 hours yesterday working on TG, and um.... yeah Linda dies. I'm so sorry. I was crossing my names wrong with Sandy and Linda. I am truly sorry. Jesus, I need to sleep more. Really, I was just tired yesterday!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Loving the update - meaty. You know what would be awesome? Mini-sandbox opportunities to pause the story and play with some of your toys - getting to be a nice collection and some real fun could be had.
I already planned for an add on that lets you from the main menu go to the Dungeon. and choose a pet. I'm looking into that now on daz coding.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Witcher 3 also has the shift to Ciri several times and that's hailed as one of the RPG's of this generation.

Red Dead Redemption and it's sequel both have character changes.

Grand Theft Auto 5 has 3 main characters the story shifts through several times.

Uncharted 4 has the game switch to Sam and Cassie at points.

Mass Effect 2 has that segment with Joker.

Assassin's Creed Origins has Aya segments as the whole series switching between the Assassin of that game and the modern day counterpart be that Desmond Miles, Layla or now Basim I guess.

Switching the main character is used quite a lot to show different parts of a story and move games along. Picking one game that was a mess when plenty of highly successful games did the same thing is a bit shady though.
ONly played the ME and AC ones from your list, but I hated when they did it in those games too.

Fity

Feb 27, 2019
Hi, I played through the "not evil path" but I don't see that it helps. In the scene where aidan and katie are in the safe house, the MC rapes them without a second thought. Then what is the use of continuing on the right path if then the MC is contradicted. I understand that Jack is a monster, but the MC is still in control. In summary I do not see that the options are useful, at least not for now

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi, I played through the "not evil path" but I don't see that it helps. In the scene where aidan and katie are in the safe house, the MC rapes them without a second thought. Then what is the use of continuing on the right path if then the MC is contradicted. I understand that Jack is a monster, but the MC is still in control. In summary I do not see that the options are useful, at least not for now
There is no "good" route.

There is evil and there is bad. He's going to do bad shit regardless, he isn't a nice guy. You only get to pick just how evil he is.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As a general rule, the game does not keep track of your "evil" choices beyond story flags like "killed x, raped y, kidnapped z". The "EVIL UP" tags on some choices are mostly just a marker that the next scene is some nastiness; they're not recorded if they don't have wider story significance.

Reactions: Tommy1897

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
shit..... okay so for real.... heres the thing.... so I work a full time job.... and do this when im not working. i slept like 2 hours yesterday working on TG, and um.... yeah Linda dies. I'm so sorry. I was crossing my names wrong with Sandy and Linda. I am truly sorry. Jesus, I need to sleep more. Really, I was just tired yesterday!
So Linda dies anyway but Sal might survive in the future versions?

Reactions: Seath Black

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Without starting a new game and jumping right to ch4 I was confused for a min like who the fuck is Sal, did I name my character that and forget? I like that there is a story, but I honestly was liking the pervert hotel owner where I could just be evil or not... then all the mob stuff sort of just appears and starts going a different direction. BUT I did actually read and not fire through so the story is engaging. Mostly I am impressed at the amount of work put in. Most other games on the site take literally years to get an update with that much content and work put in.
Will we get back to the hotel later? Like at the end you can have a whole harem of slaves? And bring Chan back so I can lock her up too... she was my favorite prey.
Idea for the sequel Blackheart Hotel: Rape Dungeon. And its like them Jap games where you rape them so much they love it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes