Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Alright, I have had time to digest this update and wow just wow. seathblack how the hell do you come up with all this? This is one of the most insane games that I have played in a while and I absolutely love it! It has fetishes that we rarely see if ever, and if we do they are usually so watered down that you can just kind of taste them. This game also have more content than many of the finished games on here and this is only v0.4. Can't wait for the next version of this game and your other one.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
All I have to say is WOW. This post will contain a lot of spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far, the story gets a solid 9/10, just because there aren't many games with storytelling as good as this one. And I always love a good revenge story. Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RrawClay

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Better Paige than the MC.. In that moment MC wasn't him, he was jacky. I think that if jacky wouldn't have come out, the MC wouldn't have attacked Paige. Never. The MC isn't a psicko, just a sociopath, but he understands who Is with him and who's not, while jacky Is a psycho without any feelings. They are two different people. Fuck jacky. Always #PaigeTeam
seathblack
The MC is psycho either way, it's just a matter of he being hypocrite about it or not.
As for Paige, until chapter 3, it looked to me like she loved the MC much more than the other way around, it looked like the MC were kind of just going with flow.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Yes, but when they saw the sun together before going to the pool party, since that specific Moment, I think that the MC started really to love her. And I think he's a sociopath, not a psycho.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Alright, I have had time to digest this update and wow just wow. seathblack how the hell do you come up with all this? This is one of the most insane games that I have played in a while and I absolutely love it! It has fetishes that we rarely see if ever, and if we do they are usually so watered down that you can just kind of taste them. This game also have more content than many of the finished games on here and this is only v0.4. Can't wait for the next version of this game and your other one.
The more fascinating thing that is low level GRRM - has a nice character, shit he died :LOL:

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
My experience so far...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Choices are not choices in this game, apparently. This thing went zero to dark instantly. Every character I was interested in...well... And characters I had no interest in, I can't get rid of. WTF.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeonGhosts

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is it possible to avoid Paige crazy ass? Out of nowhere we're a couple when I specifically said no. Why all of a sudden we're Sal? Why when I say no to his daughters sexual advances the game says too bad incest anyway? Why does Sal keep saying how bad and dangerous it is for his wife and kids because he's over their home but keeps coming up with excuses to be over there anyway? :KEK:
Why would "jacky" just leave his friends to be raped and killed to go murder their parents instead of getting his gun and killing those pieces of shit?
I really would've liked a choice or something.
Do our choices really not matter? Game went from a solid 9/10 to a 4/10.:cry:

Nov 7, 2017
I will be honest I still think Paige is overkill for me. I hate when she interferes with my fun with the other girls, my victims. She ruins some of my fun. I understand others like her and I would like her more if she wouldn't interfere. I think I would prefer her as a victim more than my wing girl, the crazy bitch she is. Lol. Other than that I love this game. I hope I get to play some more with Glenda and Katie in the next update which are my two favorites. Lol

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
I will be honest I still think Paige is overkill for me. I hate when she interferes with my fun with the other girls, my victims. She ruins some of my fun. I understand others like her and I would like her more if she wouldn't interfere. I think I would prefer her as a victim more than my wing girl, the crazy bitch she is. Lol. Other than that I love this game. I hope I get to play some more with Glenda and Katie in the next update which are my two favorites. Lol
Would love if we could down the line ‘turn’ on Paige, like if she steps over the line or massively fucks up we can take away her privliges and basically make her into a cumbucket for example, I would find that super hot. Of course that should be optional as I get why others like her and totally get it if seath has other plans

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Don't touch Paige :LOL::LOL: Always #PaigeTeam

logicnr3

Mar 27, 2020
Hey there. Im a new player of blackheart-hotel and Im wondering why the .exe is not starting. I have no problems with other renpy games just this game with V0.4 is not working for me.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Fuck jacky. Fuck the deluccis. I'm Sal and Paige team. I Imagine, Sal, the MC, Paige, Sandy, Grace, the Triads and why not even the Twins, all allied against the deluccis.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
The definition of "incest" is vaginal sex between two blood relatives (male and female).
It is NOT incest to touch your daughter's breasts, it is NOT incest to squeeze your sister's ass, it is NOT incest to put your dick in your mother's mouth... This, of course, is against the law in most countries, but it is NOT incest by definition.
So what is the incest in this VN?

Just curious, for a friend...

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
I really love the arguments he has with his evil self. It's all very well written.

Reactions: 610
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes