Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Most other games on the site take literally years to get an update with that much content and work put in.
I don't think the game has too much of content - of course it depends with which games you are comparing as we are in v4 already - but it has relatively streamlined story so it gives the impression of bigger amount of content and hides the fact the game is basically linear for now, but really engaging.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Seathblack,

If I'm not mistaken in the 0.3 version Paige said her dad abused her and in 0.4 she says it was her step-dad. Why do you changed, surely isn't to avoid incest, right?
Sorry if I remember wrong...

Fity

Feb 27, 2019
There is no "good" route.
There is evil and there is bad. He's going to do bad shit regardless, he isn't a nice guy. You only get to pick just how evil he is.
i understand that. But then the only purpose of the choices is for see or not the sex scenes.
What I mean is that the choices don't matter if then in the plot story, the MC will be "evil" even if I choose to be only "bad".

As a general rule, the game does not keep track of your "evil" choices beyond story flags like "killed x, raped y, kidnapped z". The "EVIL UP" tags on some choices are mostly just a marker that the next scene is some nastiness; they're not recorded if they don't have wider story significance.
So the choices don't matter at all for the plot history.

Reactions: cakeny

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why the hell it is very kinetic most times ?? I hste forced decisions (mostly related with bitch grace)

May 28, 2019
Is this game just as straight visual novel or is it interactive the way games like Milfy City and Harem Hotel are where you navigate the world yourself and interact with characters when you want?

Boia13

Feb 27, 2019
Is this game just as straight visual novel or is it interactive the way games like Milfy City and Harem Hotel are where you navigate the world yourself and interact with characters when you want?
This isn't a sandbox game so no "open world".

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
USER=2482832]seathblack[/USER] I'm italian. Do you know something about italian Sicilian mafia history? Because the MC reminds me Filippo Marchese. Search him if you don't know Who he was :D

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Fuck the MC. Why does he blame Paige? She was threatened. She protected him. Don't touch Paige. Now and Always, #PaigeTeam!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i understand that. But then the only purpose of the choices is for see or not the sex scenes.
What I mean is that the choices don't matter if then in the plot story, the MC will be "evil" even if I choose to be only "bad".

So the choices don't matter at all for the plot history.

It obviously matters if, say, a character has been killed off or not. But you don't accumulate "evil points" or anything like that in the overall story arc: In that sense there's mostly the illusion of choice, yes.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Fuck the MC. Why does he blame Paige? She was threatened. She protected him. Don't touch Paige. Now and Always, #PaigeTeam!
The MC is dominant in the relationship, not to mention that he is an abuser and a psycho. To stay true to the character, he should be ungrateful and probably beat up Paige every once in a while, just to remind who's in control. If the MC begin worship Paige, he would become her pet.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I didn't finish playing yet, but I think Sal is meant to give player the alternative of a good character since the MC will be evil even if the player tries not to be.

Reactions: RrawClay

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
The MC is dominant in the relationship, not to mention that he is an abuser and a psycho. To stay true to the character, he should be ungrateful and probably beat up Paige every once in a while, just to remind who's in control. If the MC begin worship Paige, he would become her pet.
Better Paige than the MC.. In that moment MC wasn't him, he was jacky. I think that if jacky wouldn't have come out, the MC wouldn't have attacked Paige. Never. The MC isn't a psicko, just a sociopath, but he understands who Is with him and who's not, while jacky Is a psycho without any feelings. They are two different people. Fuck jacky. Always #PaigeTeam
seathblack

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes