Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
This update was huge and fantastic. Masterpiece. But please, fuck jacky and long Life to the#PaigeTeam. Hope Sal isn't dead. Fuck Sandy too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
seathblack

Reactions: Seath Black

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
"Dead boyfriend slut" hahaha!
Jacky and Paige, what a double team...
Thing is the more evil you do, the more Paige enjoys it. She really is as fucked up as Jacky.

Damn that update ended on a cliffhanger. Keep up the great work dev, one of the darkest and most compelling stories on here. Fucking love it ( and Paige).

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Knocked together a quick walkthrough for this, for those as might want it. All typos my own, no refunds.

Spoilers aplenty, obvs.

Edit: Note that as the dev has rewritten the game as of version 0.5 the below is most likely no longer accurate. I have no plans to update it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Knocked together a quick walkthrough for this, for those as might want it. All typos my own, no refunds.

Spoilers aplenty, obvs.

Thanks so much for this! :) after 2 playthroughs I still missed 2 scenes and one's a watersports scene, I'm slipping.

are the updates going to alternate between this and the guardian seathblack ?
I really enjoy both and am curious

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Thanks so much for this! :) after 2 playthroughs I still missed 2 scenes and one's a watersports scene, I'm slipping.

are the updates going to alternate between this and the guardian seathblack ?
I really enjoy both and am curious
alternating between the 2
so both will have the same time frame as to releases.
But since i have help now, It' go faster

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
alternating between the 2
so both will have the same time frame as to releases.
But since i have help now, It' go faster
Wasn't rushing you, thanks for the answer :) I just can not wait for more of this both to be honest ( where Paige really fits in is making my mind race tbh).

Truly unique works in common settings:) I wish you continued luck. So damn good

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Wasn't rushing you, thanks for the answer :) I just can not wait for more of this both to be honest ( where Paige really fits in is making my mind race tbh).

Truly unique works in common settings:) I wish you continued luck. So damn good
well good. Expect good content and cross overs between both as they are in the same universe as each other. Some good crossovers will be seen and quite shocking for some lol

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't played this yet, but seeing a lot of good things being said. Considering how dark the game is progressing right now, do you think necrophilia is possible, or will it be too much even for the MC?
The game as is relies heavily on raping unconscious women, which is about as interesting in my book (YMMV), but I haven't seen anything in the content so far to hint at future necro content.

Nov 7, 2017
My only complaint about this game is ... why are the hot dames getting bumped off :cry:

mmm does Katie look like Emma Watson?
That's what I was saying. Sometimes wish it was Paige who got bumped off. She's overkill for me and not as hot as the rest of them. Yeah Katie really looks like her but I find her very cute and she's my favorite girl in this game. Lol

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Paige Is amazing. I'm totally #PaigeTeam. She's Sal's daughter, that's why Tony asked the MC to bring her to the meeting. To hurt Sal even more. She's much more important than it looks like

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Paige Is amazing. I'm totally #PaigeTeam. She's Sal's daughter, that's why Tony asked the MC to bring her to the meeting. To hurt Sal even more. She's much more important than it looks like
It that was the case I believe they would have brought her out before he died like they did Rita just my opinion...

Also another thing. this vn has me wanting to get revenge for the other mc lol. I want Jacky to get revenge on Rita, even though he doesn't have a reason himself I hope he finishes her

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
It that was the case I believe they would have brought her out before he died like they did Rita just my opinion...

Also another thing. this vn has me wanting to get revenge for the other mc lol. I want Jacky to get revenge on Rita, even though he doesn't have a reason himself I hope he finishes her
That's the case. Sal left her when She was only 2. Then She was raped by her stepfather at the Age of 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes