Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, no Necro. BHH is dark, but not that dark. lol. Nothing against it, but Jacky is not into that. Thanks for your feedback!

No worries, whatever is in right now is bloody fantastic, midway through chapter 3 atm and definitely keeping this on my watch list. Keep up the good work

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Too bad Hannah is always a dead end (literally lol). I would have liked it if we could keep up the double life as long as possible wit her. When she finally finds out and freaks out, we rape her like the others lol.

Does she make an appearance again at some point if you do break up with her?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Too bad Hannah is always a dead end (literally lol). I would have liked it if we could keep up the double life as long as possible wit her. When she finally finds out and freaks out, we rape her like the others lol.

Does she make an appearance again at some point if you do break up with her?
Yea she will.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn chapter 4 was really something else. Holy shit.

The dual protagonist approach to this chapter was god damn ingenious and executed to perfection. I loved the dark and twisted way the MC can be and was playing him that way, but the players are just as clueless as the MC throughout the first 3 chapters. Most of the story so far was like watching Memento + Saw. But all of a sudden, we are introduced to Sal. This mother fucker is someone we can actually root for. He has a plan. Following him, we feel a sense of control over one's fate, something that is intentionally lacking on the MC path. It was like having your cake and eating it too. We could get all the sadistic pleasure from the MC route while watching him free fall into madness, and also have someone who we are more invested in as far as their well being is concerned. The only disappointment to me was obviously the ending. I was so sure that Sal was here to stay for a bit longer. I was hyped by what I would be feeling or which choices I would make when MC inevitably comes across Sal and his family. Don't get me wrong, Sal's arc was quite satisfying and he accomplished his purpose for the overall plot. Mother fucker put up a damn good fight. I just think there was potential to keep him around or at least put his fate in the MC's hands, rather than Anthony's.

Anyways, Chapter 4 was probably the most gripping chapter of any game I've played from here as far as I can remember. Great job.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

The dual protagonist approach to this chapter was god damn ingenious and executed to perfection. I loved the dark and twisted way the MC can be and was playing him that way, but the players are just as clueless as the MC throughout the first 3 chapters. Most of the story so far was like watching Memento + Saw. But all of a sudden, we are introduced to Sal. This mother fucker is someone we can actually root for. He has a plan. Following him, we feel a sense of control over one's fate, something that is intentionally lacking on the MC path. It was like having your cake and eating it too. We could get all the sadistic pleasure from the MC route while watching him free fall into madness, and also have someone who we are more invested in as far as their well being is concerned. The only disappointment to me was obviously the ending. I was so sure that Sal was here to stay for a bit longer. I was hyped by what I would be feeling or which choices I would make when MC inevitably comes across Sal and his family. Don't get me wrong, Sal's arc was quite satisfying and he accomplished his purpose for the overall plot. Mother fucker put up a damn good fight. I just think there was potential to keep him around or at least put his fate in the MC's hands, rather than Anthony's.

Anyways, Chapter 4 was probably the most gripping chapter of any game I've played from here as far as I can remember. Great job.
I thought I would hate when the second protagonist started. I was dead wrong. It worked beautifully. That said I have to say that I personally root for Jacky.

But the time i spent with Sal I really want Jacky to make Rita pay and then off her. To me that would be sweet

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the amazing praise brother. So glad you liked it!

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
During truth or dare, you can ask Aidan about either anal or threesome (game does not flag which question was asked).

If you chose for Jacky to rape the girls, he says :

y "You stopped being my friend the moment you slept with Hannah."

So is this a coding issue, or did Hannah cheat and the MC always knew about it (if he asked about anal how does he know about the threesome, assuming this is what he was referring to).

I guess the ending is not what it appears to be :

"***From now on, you'll be given the choice if you want to kill, Sal's ending will change based on who, and how many people you kill in your adventure for salvation***"

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
During truth or dare, you can ask Aidan about either anal or threesome (game does not flag which question was asked).

If you chose for Jacky to rape the girls, he says :

y "You stopped being my friend the moment you slept with Hannah."

So is this a coding issue, or did Hannah cheat and the MC always knew about it (if he asked about anal how does he know about the threesome, assuming this is what he was referring to).

I guess the ending is not what it appears to be :

"***From now on, you'll be given the choice if you want to kill, Sal's ending will change based on who, and how many people you kill in your adventure for salvation***"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ShadowThrone
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes