Status
Not open for further replies.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
<snip>

Only improvement I can think of are your "joints" xD. As someone who quite likes a joint every now and then, I hate to dissapoint you, but it doesn't visually compare to a normal cigarette in the slightest hahahahah.

<snip>
You've never seen one of mine.:cool:

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Loved this game! Definitely considering subbing. Gotta ask though, there used to be another game from the same dev on this site, Guardian I think was called. I cannot find it anymore. Anyone has any clue of its whereabout?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Loved this game! Definitely considering subbing. Gotta ask though, there used to be another game from the same dev on this site, Guardian I think was called. I cannot find it anymore. Anyone has any clue of its whereabout?

Thread for TG has been locked

Reactions: Seath Black

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Thread for TG has been locked
Locked? You mean removed..

Locked we would be able to see the thread still.

Forgive me, what's this supposed to mean? That the game has been removed from F95?
Yes it has, till farther notice.

If you want to know about TG stuff though, join the Discord in the OP.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Locked? You mean removed..

Locked we would be able to see the thread still.

Yes it has, till farther notice.

If you want to know about TG stuff though, join the Discord in the OP.
Took me until now to notice it too :D
I only wondered my I didn't get any notifiction about new posts.
Thought people might have been a bit quiet after the last patch :LOL:

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I joined the discord now, but I was quickly reminded why I hate discord so much.

Lots of unmoderated messages(read: spam) just from today and I only tried to read in the TG channel.

Thats too much (wasted time) for me to look through all of it just to see if something has some useful information in it.

But I stay in it to stay up to date on information, but I won't/can't participate in a conversation there.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
So I'm really thinking about sponsoring the game on patreon, but let's say that previous experiences have left kinda of a sour taste in this regard, so I meant to ask:
- Is "the other game from same dev" still being developed? :whistle:
- More or less, what is the pace of updates? Not expecting once a months, but I am not really comfortable with "once in a lifetime" either

Thanks

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So I'm really thinking about sponsoring the game on patreon, but let's say that previous experiences have left kinda of a sour taste in this regard, so I meant to ask:
- More or less, what is the pace of updates? Not expecting once a months, but I am not really comfortable with "once in a lifetime" either

Thanks
- yes
- about every other month (alterning between the 2 games)

Reactions: Loyo

Paz

Aug 9, 2016

Thanks
- Yes, actively.
- Current plan is in the whereabouts of "monthly".

Edit: Ninja'd

Reactions: Loyo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Thank you both, appreciated the quickness. Also, now I am a member on patreon :cool: low tier though, covid has been a bitch for my finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes