Status
Not open for further replies.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why's that? I admit I am not really familiar with Subscribestar (beyond maybe them having a more "lax" incest policy?)
Over-all content Allowed is more relaxed. Or atleast not hunted down as patreon does

Reactions: Loyo

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Any way tosave sal? I've tried a few variations but nothing works and that seems like a bad plot twist in my opinion. Why set him up and everything just to have both of them killed like that? I get that it's a dark story but this just seems like a very unsatisfying end to his arc and I otherwise really enjoyed the story
he's not dead. :)

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Does anyone else's game crash when the go see the black chick in the hospital, sorry forgot her name, but everytime I load it back up it crashes again, has that happened to anyone else or just me

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Over-all content Allowed is more relaxed. Or atleast not hunted down as patreon does
Understood but let's say that as long as they amount of money paid by members and receiver by devs is the same, I'll be sticking with Patreon for the time being.

Off-Topic: is the "ginger time pee" scene from New Family a real one? Because I stopped playing that game after a while but if there's such content I may just go back to it

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Understood but let's say that as long as they amount of money paid by members and receiver by devs is the same, I'll be sticking with Patreon for the time being.

Off-Topic: is the "ginger time pee" scene from New Family a real one? Because I stopped playing that game after a while but if there's such content I may just go back to it
Not yet. There are 2 actual shown peeing scenes with just one character right now. There is talk of more coming so I would wait If that is the only decider

Reactions: Loyo

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have seen in the first post that there is a good path.

However, I see many tags that I don't like: BDSM, Cheating, Blackmail, Corruption, Drugs, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Sleep Sex. Are these tags avoidable?

There are others that depend on how they are, I don't like them too much: Group sex, if it refers to sex where there are several men, I'm not enthusiastic, but if they include the MC and several girls, then I don't care, Is it possible to know the type of group sex such as MMF or FFM or with several men or several women?

Graphic violence, I don't like if it has to do with sex scenes, otherwise, it will depend exactly how it is done, but in general I have no problem. Is the graphic violence referring to sexual scenes or other scenes?

Lesbianism and voyeurism (I don't know if there is the latter since there is no tag, so, although I include it, in principle I suppose there will not be such scenes): I don't care too much that there is; I won't see them (or skip them one way or another, or avoid them if possible). However, if the game only has, or mostly only has, these kind of scenes, then the game will surely not interest me. Are there much of this scenes in the game?

Regarding the multiple endings. Since I only like to see one (I don't repeat the games to see several endings, nor do I play saves to be able to continue and see another ending, the path that I follow is the only one that I will see), I prefer to know that I follow a path that will give me a ending that I like. It may take away the excitement of the game, but since I'm only going to see one ending, if I don't like it, it bothers me a lot (and every bad ending bothers me enormously). Would it be possible to know the choices that one has to make to reach one end or another?

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020

However, I see many tags that I don't like: BDSM, Cheating, Blackmail, Corruption, Drugs, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Sleep Sex. Are these tags avoidable?

There are others that depend on how they are, I don't like them too much: Group sex, if it refers to sex where there are several men, I'm not enthusiastic, but if they include the MC and several girls, then I don't care, Is it possible to know the type of group sex such as MMF or FFM or with several men or several women?

Graphic violence, I don't like if it has to do with sex scenes, otherwise, it will depend exactly how it is done, but in general I have no problem. Is the graphic violence referring to sexual scenes or other scenes?

Lesbianism and voyeurism (I don't know if there is the latter since there is no tag, so, although I include it, in principle I suppose there will not be such scenes): I don't care too much that there is; I won't see them (or skip them one way or another, or avoid them if possible). However, if the game only has, or mostly only has, these kind of scenes, then the game will surely not interest me. Are there much of this scenes in the game?

Regarding the multiple endings. Since I only like to see one (I don't repeat the games to see several endings, nor do I play saves to be able to continue and see another ending, the path that I follow is the only one that I will see), I prefer to know that I follow a path that will give me a ending that I like. It may take away the excitement of the game, but since I'm only going to see one ending, if I don't like it, it bothers me a lot (and every bad ending bothers me enormously). Would it be possible to know the choices that one has to make to reach one end or another?
99% of all content is avoidable. I do that bc i know some people dont like some of the things i do in my games.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020

They are avoidable, but without these kinda of lose its flavour, tbh. Don't get me wrong, the story is not bad at all, but imo it's only by joining the dark side that you get the full experience.

As per the group sex, you get both FFM and FFMM. Unsure about FMM

• Love
Reactions: Lord Soth

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
They are avoidable, but without these kinda of lose its flavour, tbh. Don't get me wrong, the story is not bad at all, but imo it's only by joining the dark side that you get the full experience.

As per the group sex, you get both FFM and FFMM. Unsure about FMM
Personally, if to have the full experience I have to do or see things that I don't like and embrace the dark side... Well, I guess one way or another I won't.

If FFMM can be avoided that's fine with me. Are they voyeur scenes or does the MC participate?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Personally, if to have the full experience I have to do or see things that I don't like and embrace the dark side... Well, I guess one way or another I won't.

If FFMM can be avoided that's fine with me. Are they voyeur scenes or does the MC participate?
A LOT of the game's content leans on sexually assaulting women in their sleep, but can be skipped. Almost all of the scenes involve one of the MC's; there are one or two scenes where you can choose to be a voyeur.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
A LOT of the game's content leans on sexually assaulting women in their sleep, but can be skipped. Almost all of the scenes involve one of the MC's; there are one or two scenes where you can choose to be a voyeur.
When you say that this content can be skipped, I guess that you are really said that can be avoided.

Another question is to know how many protagonists this game has. In general, I prefer games to have a single MC, for me, with several protagonists the immersion is usually killed. Unless one is really the MC and the others or another are more like side characters that appear on time.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Until now there's been one main protagonist, with another one getting into the game much later. Not sure how the dev will handle this moving forward though.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Until now there's been one main protagonist, with another one getting into the game much later. Not sure how the dev will handle this moving forward though.
As you have stated, I will surely prefer the second character to stay out of the sex scenes.

From my perspective, with almost complete security, the MC will be who you started the game with and the other will only be an added character with whom you play some content. But I'll only be sure of it when I try it.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Multiple endings? I don't think that's BHH's case. It's a Linear visual novel with some choices. But I don't see how could multiple endings foto.
seathblack

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes